Career Officer
# 7921
07-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Ooc: wow its really really really dead today.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7922
07-07-2013, 04:25 PM
*OOC: to hopefully pick up the dead end.*

*Kai watches as the commandos make their way through... He is strangely calm as they make their way through...*

Kai: Yes they are making their way through...

Voice: What is your next course of action?

Kai: I have something in mind... and they are already walking into something right now...

*A whistling tune rings through their comm channels and more troopers are onto them and the direct path is soon caved in by small explosives.*

Kai: *lets off a small smile* I have now three whole groups on them with more on the way. Means they will have to work fast. Me on the other hand

*Takes the Orion out of the locker and preps her for a show... a sort of trap undetectable from sensors or scanners... *

*Else where*

Holtz: Hmm lets try doing this...

*jolts the nanomachines with negatively charged omega particles but nothing happens. *

Curses and Damnations
Career Officer
# 7923
07-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Jacob: well ultron shall we take another look at those nanites.

Ultron: a wise idea.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7924
07-08-2013, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: to hopefully pick up the dead end.*

*Kai watches as the commandos make their way through... He is strangely calm as they make their way through...*

Kai: Yes they are making their way through...

Voice: What is your next course of action?

Kai: I have something in mind... and they are already walking into something right now...

*A whistling tune rings through their comm channels and more troopers are onto them and the direct path is soon caved in by small explosives.*

Kai: *lets off a small smile* I have now three whole groups on them with more on the way. Means they will have to work fast. Me on the other hand

*Takes the Orion out of the locker and preps her for a show... a sort of trap undetectable from sensors or scanners... *

*Else where*

Holtz: Hmm lets try doing this...

*jolts the nanomachines with negatively charged omega particles but nothing happens. *

Curses and Damnations
OOC: And... I do not know what is going on, or where it's going on...

Did I miss a post somewhere?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 7925
07-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Ooc: no idea ryan lol.

Jacob walks into the lab and sits down in his chair.
Captain
# 7926
07-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: And... I do not know what is going on, or where it's going on...

Did I miss a post somewhere?
*OOC: I don't remember that commando squad you had go in as a part of that taskforce... I just tossed it in as I do remember them and me having to change the character so yeah.. Stane just left the hotzone between Romulan and Republic space and left it to this person Kai to deal with... *
Starfleet Veteran
# 7927
07-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I don't remember that commando squad you had go in as a part of that taskforce... I just tossed it in as I do remember them and me having to change the character so yeah.. Stane just left the hotzone between Romulan and Republic space and left it to this person Kai to deal with... *
OOC: That's why I linked to the original post. So you could refresh yourselves on who they were.

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 7928
07-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: That's why I linked to the original post. So you could refresh yourselves on who they were.
OOC: ok. I will do that. Okay Done.. Saber Squad. Yeah he is their opponent.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-08-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7929
07-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
OOC: ok. I will do that. Okay Done.. Saber Squad. Yeah he is their opponent.
OOC: Well, that helps, but I still don't know what's happening. Where are these commandos? Why are they attacking Sabre Squad? What's their angle in what's happening on Torvak?

Starfleet Veteran
# 7930
07-08-2013, 04:32 PM
*R.S.S. Republic, Crew Lounge (nicknamed "Garrovick's Mess" by some crewmembers). Dana and Sam are sat at the bar talking.*

Dana: And then you said--

Sam: "Bill, if you bring that cat near me again, I'll have you both up on charges!"

*The two share a laugh.*

Whatever happened to Bill Carter, anyway?

Dana: I think he's XO of the Warren now.

Sam: Weren't they added to the 3rd Pegasus expedition last week?

Dana: Yeah.

Speaking of old friends, do you remember Kalo Remm, from the Academy?

Sam: You mean the Kalo Remm who shot me in firearms training? The Kalo Remm who got me killed in 7 combat simulations? The unforgettable Kalo Remm that managed to overload his tricorder while standing right next to me, putting both of us in the infirmary for a week? That Kalo Remm?

Dana: I'm fairly sure every one of those was an accident.

Sam: The Kalo Remm who changed the passcode of my locker to - and I quote - 'danger-prone Daph--'

Dana: I get the picture.

Sam: That Kalo Remm?

Dana: Yeah.

Sam: Sure. Why do you ask?

Dana: I was wondering what happened to him after the Academy.

Sam: 2 words: Waste. Disposal.

Dana: Seriously?

Sam: On Darnak IV... in the Gorn Section.

Dana: Well that's... unpleasant.

Sam: Could've been worse...

Dana: If you say Tricorder Maint--

Sam: He could have been put on Tricorder Maintenance!

Dana: I hate you. You know that, right?

Sam: Well, at least being joined hasn't changed something.

Dana: What?

Sam: Your sense of humour still sucks.

Dana *mockingly*: Drolos III.

Sam: Don't even go there!

Dana: How many drinks did you have?

Sam: Dana!

Dana: 2? 3? Sounds like 3. And you could still barely stand!

Sam: I was 19, AND it was Aldebaran Whisky!

Dana: T'mar didn't have a problem with it.

Sam: Just because Vulcans don't find a need to consume alcohol doesn't mean they can't hold it! You know full well that the Vulcan nervous system can take up to 3 TIMES the stimulus a Human's can!

Dana: Galileo XII.

Sam: Don't you dare...

Dana: What ever happened with that Gorridian?

*The Bartender raises an eyebrow in intrigue.*

You know, the one that--

Sam: My God! Someone get me a phaser!

Bartender *jokingly*: Now, now, Captain. No phasers. I just had the carpet cleaned.

*Sam and Dana laugh a little at that.*

No knives either. It takes days to get the blood out of the carpet.

Sam *jokingly*: What about choking?

Bartender *jokingly*: I'm okay with that.

*Casually* Anyway, can I get you two anything? I've got a bottle of Romulan Ale in here somewhere from before they sealed their borders.

But then I forget, you two are on duty in 3 hours.

Sam: I'll have an Antarian Sunrise.

Bartender: Got it. And you, Commander?

Dana: Do you have any Tol'i?

Bartender: Tol'i?

Sam: It's a Satarian beverage.

Bartender: Ah. Well, so long as you don't mind synthahol.

Dana: Fine by me. It's not alcoholic in the first place.

*As the bartender begins to get the drinks, Sam lowers her head slightly.*

Something wrong?

Sam: It's just...

Sataria. You've never been to Sataria, Dana. Sataria was where my Great-Grandmother was raised.

Dana: Sam...

*She places a hand on Sam's shoulder.*

This happens to Trill's, Sam. Sometimes, our friendships don't survive the joining. It's probably harder for you because...

Because Saph was your Great-Grandmother's symbiont.

Sam: I just...

I'd hoped it wouldn't hurt our friendship.

Dana: It doesn't have to. Just because I have her memories and some of her tastes, doesn't mean I'm not Dana anymore. I just have a few more memories.

Sam: It's not just "a few more memories".

Dana: I just meant--

Sam: I know.

Dana, I just...

Look, I've got a lot on my mind recently.

Dana: Why haven't you ever spoken to me about DIS?

*Sam snaps to look at her, shocked.*

Sam: How do you know about that?! It's classified!

Dana: Mike told me last time he was here. Sam, I'm your best friend - or at least I thought I was.

Sam: You are!

Dana: Then why didn't you trust me with this?

Sam: Dana, if trust entered into it, I'd have told Matt long before a few weeks ago!

What happened with DIS is something that I prefer to NOT think about.

Dana: Okay. But if you want - or need - to talk about it, you can.