Captain
# 7961
07-12-2013, 02:29 PM
OOC: Hmm.. Still funny how they are fumbling around. I like it. Oh don't mind me just enjoying the build up.

*Republic Homeworld New Years Eve 2531 Kai is meeting with three Admirals on the board out of five...*

Weynal: They are coming aren't they?

Kai: Of course, now for the goods... My employer wishes you to stir the pot some more and keep the investigation stalled ever so subtly.. We want them stalled for the time being...

Graner: How do we deal with archangel?

Kai: May I suggest the way that is very public?

Dol: Really? That itself will take a while and may anger the Federation and the Klingons...

Kai: I have that taken care of no need to worry...

Weynal: Consider it taken care of for our masters...

*OOC: Run down on the majority of the species in the Republic?*
Career Officer
# 7962
07-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Jacob: ultron you get to monitor the federation I'll take the republic.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7963
07-12-2013, 02:52 PM
* A bleep comes through on the scans but it is something very faint on another world *

*Down below the Saber squad wanders to the area.. where the transmission happened.*
Career Officer
# 7964
07-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Jacob: ultron let me know if you find anything. I'm going to go have a little chat with republic command.

Ultron: very well.

Jacob lands in the republic capital as his suit changes into civilian suit. He picks up a suit case as he heads toward republic naval command.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7965
07-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: ultron let me know if you find anything. I'm going to go have a little chat with republic command.

Jacob lands in the republic capital as his suit changes into civilian suit. He picks up a suit case as he heads toward republic naval command.
OOC: Actually other way man...
Captain
# 7966
07-12-2013, 03:11 PM
*Weynal comes on the comm for Admiral Ramez*

*While Secret Service arrive by the Matthew Neilson *

Commander: I wish to speak with the Captain of this vessel.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7967
07-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Hmm.. Still funny how they are fumbling around. I like it. Oh don't mind me just enjoying the build up.

*Republic Homeworld New Years Eve 2531 Kai is meeting with three Admirals on the board out of five...*

Weynal: They are coming aren't they?

Kai: Of course, now for the goods... My employer wishes you to stir the pot some more and keep the investigation stalled ever so subtly.. We want them stalled for the time being...

Graner: How do we deal with archangel?

Kai: May I suggest the way that is very public?

Dol: Really? That itself will take a while and may anger the Federation and the Klingons...

Kai: I have that taken care of no need to worry...

Weynal: Consider it taken care of for our masters...

*OOC: Run down on the majority of the species in the Republic?*
OOC: Humans (various former Earth Colonies and DS61), Talaxians, Dalosions (Dalos Alpha Prime), Betans (Dalos Beta IV), Solains (Solais V), and several other Federation/Klingon/Romulan species (small numbers, through Khitomer).

May add more at a later date, but for now...
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7968
07-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:

OOC: The Matthew Neilson was destroyed months ago. Matt's on the R.S.S. Churchill, another Matthew Neilson-Class vessel.

*R.S.S. Churchill, Bridge. Matt stand from his chair, looking out at the Secret Service ships outside.*

Matt: This is Captain Matthew Forrester of the Churchill. How can we help you?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7969
07-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Kasarr City, Republic Naval Command Central Headquarters, the Office of Admiral Antino Ramez. Ramez is seated at his desk, a model of the Avenger NX-09 on the right side, and a holo-interface console on the left. His windows give him a beautiful look out into the metropolitan cityscape of Kasarr - the Capital City.

Ramez taps a control and the face of Weynal appears.*

Ramez: Admiral Weynal. What can I do for you?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7970
07-12-2013, 04:22 PM