Starfleet Veteran
# 7981
07-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC now to redo what i was planning to make allen happy

So we will be back at earth now

Jacob walks into the company lobby ( yes he owns a cooperation eluded to it awhile ago but now seems like a good time to involve it give me something to do) He walks to a lift and heads to his office which he hasnt used in some time.He walks in as the lights come on he sits in his chair at his desk.

Roland: finally deciding to come back are we sir

Jacob: dont get to comfortable im only here till something else comes up. Roland also raise SHIELD for me. I want to have a talk with the nice director. Also how is the latest project going.

Roland: the project is in phase two currently.Sir im also receiving a request from miss Anders to speak with you.

Jacob: well i guess she knows what ive been doing.

A holo appears in the room of a young woman in here late 20s wearing a lab coat.

Anders: Jacob! you took it didnt you.

Jacob: i have no idea what your talking about

Anders just stares at him

Jacob: ok so maybe i did take the new chemical you where working on and tried a few doses. It works great doc.

Anders: we have no idea of the long term affects it has on people yet. let **** someone like you who is anything but normal

Jacob: i may take offense to that.

Anders: i am asking you not to use any more it may allow you to use more of your cores power but we dont know what the chemical nor the higher power usage will do you physically.

Jacob: ill be careful doc but as busy as i have been i need to use the higher power and this lets my body tolerate it.

before she can speak again he closes the channel.

Roland: sir she is right about the fact we have no idea how it will affect you.

Jacob gets up and looks out the window overlooking the city.

Jacob: we both know whats coming i need every edge i can get.
*Director Hill responds to the transmission attempt.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 7982
07-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Jacob : ah director nice of you to return a call. Hey you know I had a question for you. Since the whole galaxy and every major govt is after Mr stand. What has shield found on him. I mean you have to have something on the man don't you.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7983
07-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Jacob : ah director nice of you to return a call. Hey you know I had a question for you. Since the whole galaxy and every major govt is after Mr stand. What has shield found on him. I mean you have to have something on the man don't you.
Hill: Dr Halsey, forgetting for a moment that you are a civilian, why would S.H.I.E.L.D. tell you - a man with no qualms about killing, who has a personal vendetta against Stane - know where he is, or give you any data we have on him?

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 7984
07-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hill: Dr Halsey, forgetting for a moment that you are a civilian, why would S.H.I.E.L.D. tell you - a man with no qualms about killing, who has a personal vendetta against Stane - know where he is, or give you any data we have on him?
Jacob: I'm going to be very nice when I say this. director feel good I'm asking at all when I could pull the data from your files. Your security is good but not perfect. Besides I'm a tech genius as for stane. You people if you thought he was that big a threat would have dealt with him besides he worth way more to me alive then dead. Also I think you should change your data base files names. There not very interesting really be creative.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7985
07-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Jacob: I'm going to be very nice when I say this. director feel good I'm asking at all when I could pull the data from your files. Your security is good but not perfect. Besides I'm a tech genius as for stane. You people if you thought he was that big a threat would have dealt with him besides he worth way more to me alive then dead. Also I think you should change your data base files names. There not very interesting really be creative.
Hill: You done being cute?

Career Officer
# 7986
07-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Jacob: I also take offense to that statement director. If I had no problem killing these would be a lot more dead people. Now I will only ask nicely once so please. We are on the same side.

He taps a few commands on his pads out of few.
Career Officer
# 7987
07-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hill: You done being cute?
Jacob: no that was just rude.
Career Officer
# 7988
07-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Ooc: OK I got to go to work will continue there little talk in about 4 hours.
Career Officer
# 7989
07-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Ooc before I go.

Roland recieves Jacobs message.

Roland: security code 98017-1 this is ai Roland to vanguard guard tower. Please respond.

Oov: now to work be back in 4 hours.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7990
07-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Jacob: no that was just rude.
Hill: If you're going to talk about rude, how about that time you hacked S.H.I.E.L.D.'s database? You know, like you did 5 seconds ago?

*She smirks.*

That's a criminal offence y'know.