Captain
# 71
06-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Well first off we don't know enough about the Iconians and the preservers are probably the only ones that know enough about them. I think we need to speak with one at great length about them. Plus I hear things with the Klingon empire have settled down some thanks to our timely intervention and discovering that Krenn wasn't really Krenn or even a Klingon. Not to mention the Borg are still operating.
Career Officer
# 72
06-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Well first off we don't know enough about the Iconians and the preservers are probably the only ones that know enough about them. I think we need to speak with one at great length about them. Plus I hear things with the Klingon empire have settled down some thanks to our timely intervention and discovering that Krenn wasn't really Krenn or even a Klingon. Not to mention the Borg are still operating.
Well there should be little danger in going to talk to the preservers. The borg task force is being dealt with by omega and alpha battalions. And the 8th and 2nd battalions are coming off the klingon battles.
Captain
# 73
06-23-2012, 04:32 PM
That should ease things some. Have the Klingons chosen to talk at all?
Captain
# 74
06-23-2012, 04:33 PM
I assume there is still a detachment guarding the data trove.
Career Officer
# 75
06-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
yes i believe the 15th platoon is station there.
Career Officer
# 76
06-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Quote:
a report soon comes in as the general is going over more paper work then he has ever done in his life. he reads the encrypted and drops the mug of coffee he was drinking. hits his communication station on his desk. "1st 2nd and 8th battle squads red alert meet me in the armory asap."

" admiral allen we have lost all contact with the aquad at the preserver site. we dont have time to waste to take a ship."
pauses a moment as he puts on his maco armor.

" im taking 3 squads and we will teleport there directly via conduite.i will uplink with command when i have cleared the site"

he soon walks into the armory in his personel maco suite. grabs his phaser pistol and rifle charges them both to the maximum setting. then looks at his men.

" we have a hostile in a security sensitive area they have killed our brothers and sister and we will ake them pay. prepare to move out."

as he opens the conduite he watchs each officer as they go through knowing many probably wont return if the enemy is still there.

" allen my team and i are moving out contact me asap."

and with that gen sinclaire enters the conduite as it closes behind him.
Captain
# 77
06-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Hmm. Things are not going well.
Career Officer
# 78
06-24-2012, 11:22 AM
soon sinclaire and his teams enter the chamber to find the macos dead and the chamber in shambles.
Captain
# 79
06-24-2012, 08:19 PM
*Fleet Admiral Allen and USS Odyssey outside the Sol system*

Helm prepare to enter Transwarp Drive course the defera sector.

Helm: Aye sir preparing transwarp drive, in 10 seconds.

*Kara sitting on the left of Allen leans in*

Kara: Are you sure you want to go there? It has been nearly a year since that incident...

*Whispers*

I need to we need to find out what happened.
Career Officer
# 80
06-24-2012, 09:22 PM
as the ship enters transwarp a portal appears on the bridge as two macos run through. a moment later a blast is heard as gen sinclaire is thrown through the portal. the portal closes as soon as he comes through. as sinclaire is thrown by the blast that trew him into the conduite he is slammed into the bukhead.the two macos run over to their general. sinclaire looks at allen with an exhausted stare.blood runs from multi[le wounds on the beneral the worst coming from his right arm and chest.his arm has been cut with a somewhat crystal shard that went right through his maco armor and cut all the way through his arm. the second major wound is a blast taken to his chest. he is also bleeding out of a wound to his face.

allen... dont go to the data archieve...coughs....iconian....

the general soon pass out and is in shock.

Last edited by logang19; 06-24-2012 at 10:52 PM.