Career Officer
# 8061
07-17-2013, 08:46 AM
Nick sits in his shuttle thinking of what to do now.

Meanwhile Jacob finishes testing his armor.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 8062
07-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Ooc: its so very very quite.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8063
07-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: What do you mean by "fill in"?

*Matt face flashes with confusion, and a little anger.*

Matt: That is crap! She was absolved of all responsibility for the crimes Archangel committed!
OOC: Specifics... Like who... As I can only do so much with out it. Plus it is a little bit of a long term thing for Sam's development and her state of mind.

Commander: Captain.. I am here only doing my job... I don't like it in this case. But if she is not here then we will wait for her... I am sorry Captain.

But the Republic DOJ never received that bit of information and it is not in the system...
Captain
# 8064
07-17-2013, 06:15 PM
*James is tinkering with the omni tool now on his arm and the blade comes out heated ...*

James: Thats a bit large isn't it..

Danny: That is kinda the point of those things... To bayonet the enemy and burn them...

James: Interesting... The timeline I come from this kind of thing was not invented...
Captain
# 8065
07-17-2013, 07:10 PM
*Dorman and the two fleets meet up with Bright and the Klingons... only a fleet of 20 ships and one noticeable one that Dorman recognizes*

*OOC: Quantum entanglement communication is basically the use of quantum physics during communications that are not part of the grid and core communication units or hubs. It is instantaneous, effective, and can be used during black outs. Developed by Federation R & D (innovades) to solve communication problems with the Andromeda galaxy.

How it works is the particles when they are made they are entangled and straighten when beings used. The Federation offered this new communication technology as a gesture of good will to the governments including Khitomer and its use made it many friends. As for Jamming nothing as of yet but it is sensitive... and cannot be used in combat. Plus it is not used by a particular system that is tracked.*
Career Officer
# 8066
07-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Jacob: roland update

Roland: everything is on scheduale sir and suit is working in normal parameters
Career Officer
# 8067
07-18-2013, 04:59 AM
Ooc: I will be on and off today started work at 4 am and will be working till about 11pm. So I'll be back and forth.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8068
07-18-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James is tinkering with the omni tool now on his arm and the blade comes out heated ...*

James: Thats a bit large isn't it..

Danny: That is kinda the point of those things... To bayonet the enemy and burn them...

James: Interesting... The timeline I come from this kind of thing was not invented...
Sanders: Then you're lucky. This stuff was only in the prototype stage when I was put in transporter stasis on the Enterprise-G. I said it then and I'll say it now; burning an enemy from the inside out is inhumane. Weapons like that should be illegal. A phaser is faster, and it can be non-lethal if you set it to stun.

*He turns back and points at the blade.*

Those things can't.

Forest: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Armada use energy blades?

*Sanders turns back to Forest next to him, who's flying the shuttle.*

Sanders: Nano-pulse is different and you know it. Nano-pulse just cuts easier and doesn't blunt. Aside from that, it's the same as any metal blade.

Forest: Fair enough. I hate weapons like that as much as you do, Cap.

Sanders: Yeah...
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 8069
07-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Specifics... Like who... As I can only do so much with out it. Plus it is a little bit of a long term thing for Sam's development and her state of mind.

Commander: Captain.. I am here only doing my job... I don't like it in this case. But if she is not here then we will wait for her... I am sorry Captain.

But the Republic DOJ never received that bit of information and it is not in the system...
Matt: That's because the whole matter was classified by the O.S.S.! As it is, I'm surprised you're even here!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 8070
07-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Jacob walks around the ship which is empty save them and the photonic crew his mind goes back to there last conversation he Push's the thought out of his mind. He walks into the holodeck and begins a testing program.