Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,141
# 8101
07-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A Universe class vessel arrives infront of them under a banner of peace. Dwarfing many of their vessels the Federation envoy arrives to meet the UNSC survivors. Cole*

Captain Cortez: Welcome to the galaxy... we have come to welcome you and we are noticing a lot of damage on your hulls... are you in need of assistance?
Cole: captain cortez this is fleet admiral cole of the UNSC how the hell did you get here if i may ask. This isnt friendly territory for anyone any more.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,306
# 8102
07-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: captain cortez this is fleet admiral cole of the UNSC how the hell did you get here if i may ask. This isnt friendly territory for anyone any more.
Captain Cortez: We are conducting tests on a new method of propulsion that should ease the strain on subspace and let us still achieve FTL speeds. Our first jump brought us out here and we are charting this sector. Would you care to elaborate on that last statement?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,141
# 8103
07-20-2013, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Captain Cortez: We are conducting tests on a new method of propulsion that should ease the strain on subspace and let us still achieve FTL speeds. Our first jump brought us out here and we are charting this sector. Would you care to elaborate on that last statement?
Cole: serina perform a thorough scan of the area but not lets not draw attention to ourselves. Captain i would suggest you beam aboard and let us talk about this face to face. Ill authorize you and a small away team to beam over for transport.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,306
# 8104
07-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: serina perform a thorough scan of the area but not lets not draw attention to ourselves. Captain i would suggest you beam aboard and let us talk about this face to face. Ill authorize you and a small away team to beam over for transport.
Captain Cortez: Very well. I will be over in a couple minutes.

*Their transporter room the Captain arrives with two security personnel..*

Captain Cortez: I am here.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,141
# 8105
07-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Captain Cortez: Very well. I will be over in a couple minutes.
Cole: very good.

Forge walks onto the bridge

Forge: sir we got commanders going nuts on how that ship got here.

Cole: well we will learn more when they come over.Tell battle group domino to stay on watch and send an alert if the detect anything. Serina whats the status of that ship.

Serina: well besides being big it is different im having trouble scanning it it could be because of there protoyp engines or some type of shield.

Cole: keep at it Forge assemble a squid of odst and escort our guest to the observation deck when they arrive.

Forge: aye sir
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,141
# 8106
07-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Captain Cortez: Very well. I will be over in a couple minutes.

*Their transporter room the Captain arrives with two security personnel..*

Captain Cortez: I am here.
Forge greets them with a small squad of odst in there full black body armor.

Forge: seargent forge the admiral asked me to take you up to the observation deck hes there waiting now
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,306
# 8107
07-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Forge greets them with a small squad of odst in there full black body armor.

Forge: seargent forge the admiral asked me to take you up to the observation deck hes there waiting now
Captain Cortez: Very Well. Lead the way.

*On the way he notices the battered vessels and crewmen..*

My god looks like you have been through some kind of hell..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,141
# 8108
07-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Captain Cortez: Very Well. Lead the way.

*On the way he notices the battered vessels and crewmen..*

My god looks like you have been through some kind of hell..
Forge: just wait till you see it

They arrive at the observation deck as forge and his squad wait outside two gryphon troopers in heavy combat armor that is worn adn dented stand near cole.

Cole: ah captain have a seat so i assume we both have questions
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,306
# 8109
07-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Forge: just wait till you see it

They arrive at the observation deck as forge and his squad wait outside two gryphon troopers in heavy combat armor that is worn adn dented stand near cole.

Cole: ah captain have a seat so i assume we both have questions
Cortez: Yes. What happened to you people?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,141
# 8110
07-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Cortez: Yes. What happened to you people?
Cole sits down as he pours a drinks

Cole: serina

Serina appears on a small stand near coles seat

Serina: yes admiral

Cole: display the footage of the arcadia attacks and jehirco 7 and all data we have gotten on them.

Serina: aye sir

On holos pictures and images of what has been going appear including what video footage they had of attacks
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:42 PM.