Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,122
# 8181
07-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: Nice, Halsey. Real diplomatic.

Sam: I know one thing about creatures like you - your motives aren't half as benevolent as the Shadows claim theirs are. You don't exist to wipe out decadent civilisations so new ones can flourish - you want to use us as slaves and then annihilate us.

T'mar: How the HELL do you know what the Shadows want?!
Sovereign: Mental instability born out of corruption from our children... The reason Drazaak took this plan was not just out of revenge and megolamania. This is incorrect. We exist to destroy advanced civilizations, the new ones will be taken at the appointed time not yet. Your lack of knowledge of the cycles is ignorance.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,163
# 8182
07-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: Nice, Halsey. Real diplomatic.

Sam: I know one thing about creatures like you - your motives aren't half as benevolent as the Shadows claim theirs are. You don't exist to wipe out decadent civilisations so new ones can flourish - you want to use us as slaves and then annihilate us.

T'mar: How the HELL do you know what the Shadows want?!
Jacob: hey I was being nice. Besides it already said its going to kill people. How diplomatic you want me to b.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,174
# 8183
07-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Sovereign: Mental instability born out of corruption from our children... The reason Drazaak took this plan was not just out of revenge and megolamania. This is incorrect. We exist to destroy advanced civilizations, the new ones will be taken at the appointed time not yet. Your lack of knowledge of the cycles is ignorance.
OOC: Think you misunderstood what Sam said: she was saying that as opposed to wiping out decadent civilisations so new ones may flourish as the Shadows do, the Old Gods use other races as slaves to be disposed of. Not once was she saying that Drazaak was driven by megalomania and revenge.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,174
# 8184
07-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: hey I was being nice. Besides it already said its going to kill people. How diplomatic you want me to b.
Hawk: Maybe not telling it to "go to hell" and using other forms of aggressive and derogatory language? You know, try to understand the hyper-advanced alien race who want to wipe us out and convince them not to, like Janeway or Picard.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,163
# 8185
07-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Sovereign: Mental instability born out of corruption from our children... The reason Drazaak took this plan was not just out of revenge and megolamania. This is incorrect. We exist to destroy advanced civilizations, the new ones will be taken at the appointed time not yet. Your lack of knowledge of the cycles is ignorance.
Jacob: and to think I was decent when I said to go back to Tue whole you came out of. So let me ask this then the shadows and iconians are more advanced why not go after them.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,163
# 8186
07-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: Maybe not telling it to "go to hell" and using other forms of aggressive and derogatory language? You know, try to understand the hyper-advanced alien race who want to wipe us out and convince them not to, like Janeway or Picard.
Jacob: well ill leave that for you but in this case i think i prefer klingon diplomacy.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,174
# 8187
07-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: well ill leave that for you but in this case i think i prefer klingon diplomacy.
Hawk: I don't think the Klingons have a word for "diplomacy".
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,122
# 8188
07-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Think you misunderstood what Sam said: she was saying that as opposed to wiping out decadent civilisations so new ones may flourish as the Shadows do, the Old Gods use other races as slaves to be disposed of. Not once was she saying that Drazaak was driven by megalomania and revenge.
OOC: Actually they do destroy the decedent civilizations how they do so is through means we say hints of already with the UNSC and the worlds there. But the Old gods are meant to be something far older and something that is not understood clearly. She got what Drazaak wanted to do but not the shadows. I am quite clear what they want. But it also raises an interesting question I think we should look at.. Who found who first? Did the shadows ask for help? Or were they indoctrinated? So I think you missed the point of these things existence and something Drazaak does not know of. Plus who knows if he was expressing the Old Gods desire or one to sway her. Another thing is Adjeca only knows of indoctrination and that is only part of it. I will get into why his kind exist and why they are alive for so long.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,163
# 8189
07-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: I don't think the Klingons have a word for "diplomacy".
Jacob: i knew there was a reason i always love the klingons maybe that was why
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,122
# 8190
07-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: and to think I was decent when I said to go back to Tue whole you came out of. So let me ask this then the shadows and iconians are more advanced why not go after them.
Sovereign: Your question will be answered when my kind darken the skies of every world. Millions of us exterminating advanced civilization. The Shadows have once already been destroyed eons ago. Right now. The Iconians will not survive our incursions..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-21-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40 PM.