Career Officer
# 811
08-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Rommel sits in a secured location watching from federation security footage the destruction. He taps into the defense grid and fires on fed vessels.
Captain
# 812
08-29-2012, 06:33 PM
*Suddenly Rommel's access codes are rejected by a strange code and are soon being diverted to a distress signal. Sending Hologram images of Rommel and ex borg and criminals attacking Earth and outposts. *
Career Officer
# 813
08-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Occ: im making rommel into a new kind of drone.

Rommel sends a message out on all federation ferq
" all federation vessels and bases will stand down now or they will be destroyed. This is your last and final warning "

No emotion shows on rommels face.
Captain
# 814
08-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Occ: im making rommel into a new kind of drone.

Rommel sends a message out on all federation ferq
" all federation vessels and bases will stand down now or they will be destroyed. This is your last and final warning "

No emotion shows on rommels face.
OOC: I kinda saw that coming a little.

Ross: We will never surrender to you or your new borg allies.

*Klingon and a combined Romulan and Reman fleet begin leaving their space in bound to assist Earth.*

*The AI then locks Rommel out of key defense systems and all systems. *
Career Officer
# 815
08-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Sad pitifull fools. You have no idea what is awaiting you. You can only prolong the inevitable. I saw what must be done when i connected to the collective to save my ship. It showed me what needed to be done. And i dont plan to stop till this is over.

Occ:im leaving a way for him to return to my criminal rommel as well. After this.
Career Officer
# 816
08-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Ooc:rommel will control the borg now for awhile. He is more or less the collective but more dangerous then the queen.

Rommel: to all vessels lower your shields and prepare to be assimilated.

A large force of borg vessels appear with all of rommels knowledge of the federations defenses and weapons.

Rommel: resistance has and always will be futile.
Captain
# 817
08-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Ooc:rommel will control the borg now for awhile. He is more or less the collective but more dangerous then the queen.

Rommel: to all vessels lower your shields and prepare to be assimilated.

A large force of borg vessels appear with all of rommels knowledge of the federations defenses and weapons.

Rommel: resistance has and always will be futile.
*USS Possibility*

Shepard: Borg vessels incoming!

Ross: All Vessels Fire at will. Raise the shields, begin ship to ship counter measures.

*The starships begin to fight back. The NX-199010 begins ripping borg vessels apart but none of their ships can do any real damage to it, there are faint signs of light coming from the vessel.*

Ross: Keep firing signal in the emergency fleet.

*Species 9042 arrive in numbers and enter mortal combat with the Borg, assimilating many vessels and using it against the Borg themselves.*
Career Officer
# 818
08-29-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh ross how predictable of you to use you ally.

Gives a mental command and a infection wont kill them but will disable them strikes at them.

More borg ships begin to arrive as soon command ship begins to show up as well but rommel aboard the main borg ship is nowhere to be seen.

Ross did you know that the borg got there hands on a omega molecule it is a very special sight. One im afraid you will never see.

Borg soon begin transporting onto ships. But they are faster and stronger then normal.

Also ross thanks to my knowledge at what the undine where doing i got my hands on new types.
Career Officer
# 819
08-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Ross why must humanity resist us so. We can bring that equality you search for so much. Everyone being equal no more pain war or sorrow or loss. No more losing loved ones no more fighting. Why do you resist what we will freely give to you.
Captain
# 820
08-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Oh ross how predictable of you to use you ally.

Gives a mental command and a infection wont kill them but will disable them strikes at them.

More borg ships begin to arrive as soon command ship begins to show up as well but rommel aboard the main borg ship is nowhere to be seen.

Ross did you know that the borg got there hands on a omega molecule it is a very special sight. One im afraid you will never see.

Borg soon begin transporting onto ships. But they are faster and stronger then normal.

Also ross thanks to my knowledge at what the undine where doing i got my hands on new types.
*Soon the USS Possibility begins to glow bright green, freeing the assimilated newtypes from the new collective, and killing the Borg inside each ship. Soon the smaller borg vessels are being thrown into the bigger ships and each other.*

Ross: I won't let you destroy what we all care about, I won't let you ruin everything millions of people died for.. *Ross' will and the will of everyone on Earth is casuing the vessel to react strangely. Making it faster, making it go right through Borg defenses, and quantizing borg off friendly vessels.*

Dorman: Rommel wake the hell up... *Dorman's will adds to the light making it stronger*

*Voices from the dead and the living and the veil itself are being heard by everyone*

Dorman: No else dies.... No one else dies for stupid reasons... No one will ever suffer from the likes of you... Never AGAIN!!!

*The bright green light begins throwing larger borg vessels into each other and incapacitating Rommel's hold over the borg invading the vessels. Causing some to die from the severed connection.*