Career Officer
# 8221
07-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Alright, I need to go to bed now. I'll be back in about 10 hours.
alright man see you tomorrow
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 8222
07-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Alright, I need to go to bed now. I'll be back in about 10 hours.
OOC: ok sleep easy
Career Officer
# 8223
07-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Del Rio and his group arrive at the convention

Del Rio: ops hail them and request landing clearance.

Ops: aye sir

Del Rio: have Gryphon team alpha get ready they will act as honor guard.

Officer: aye sir
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 8224
07-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Jacob: alright Roland lets go over all the data you where able to pull and see if we can get ready to go help sam get the kid.

Roland: you know if they or stane are there it is almost a sure suicide run.

Jacob: and this wasnt? come on Roland how many times have we beat the odds.

Roland: sir i believe you may want to take a look at the armada suit.

Jacob: why what did he do to it!!

Roland: i would suggest you talk to him about it.

Elsewhere in orbit aboard a cloaked prowler class vessel

Nick: well ill be he did it.

Winter Solace: sir there was no sign stane or the alien where actually there.

Nick: oh shut up you computer. Whats the ship status.

Winter Solace: ready to jump on your orders.

Nick: alright lets not overstay our welcome. Besides i think this new station needs to be looked at.

OOC: will be back in about 10 hours or so
Captain
# 8225
07-21-2013, 11:09 PM
*Danny and the rest of the Vanguard, Dorman, Bright, Armada(minus the suit), Markon arrives to the surprise of everyone, James is standing there Dorman knowing full well that he is not the same James.. In the Liberty War Room. Showing the planet barely staying on the holo pad. *

Dorman: All right I know Sam has her issues with Stane... But we need to formulate a plan. We can tell their forces are outside the planet in a force of 800 ships. Right now all we have right now is a force of around 500...

Ship AI: 497 exactly.

What we need to do is reach the surface at the source of the disruptions. As far as the ground forces we cannot guess as there is no data.

James: We are definately running into this blind... But I need to do this. I am not going to ask you to do the same.. That would be unfair of me.

Bright: Our James had that kind of loyalty that he did not need to sir.

Danny: I am sorry to point out but what if their friends get here? Just asking.. If there are enough to darken the skies then we are going to be in serious trouble. So my guess is we need to find some way to destroy whatever it is they are using. You have my gun no questions asked.
Career Officer
# 8226
07-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Jacob: me and Roland are already working on what we can do on the ground and figuring out there ground forces.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8227
07-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Danny and the rest of the Vanguard, Dorman, Bright, Armada(minus the suit), Markon arrives to the surprise of everyone, James is standing there Dorman knowing full well that he is not the same James.. In the Liberty War Room. Showing the planet barely staying on the holo pad. *

Dorman: All right I know Sam has her issues with Stane... But we need to formulate a plan. We can tell their forces are outside the planet in a force of 800 ships. Right now all we have right now is a force of around 500...

Ship AI: 497 exactly.

What we need to do is reach the surface at the source of the disruptions. As far as the ground forces we cannot guess as there is no data.

James: We are definately running into this blind... But I need to do this. I am not going to ask you to do the same.. That would be unfair of me.

Bright: Our James had that kind of loyalty that he did not need to sir.

Danny: I am sorry to point out but what if their friends get here? Just asking.. If there are enough to darken the skies then we are going to be in serious trouble. So my guess is we need to find some way to destroy whatever it is they are using. You have my gun no questions asked.
Armada: If their friends get here, we'll deal with it. Whatever happens, win or lose, we'll go out with a bang.

Hawk: Coming from the guy whose suit is scorched beyond recognition...

Sanders: Alright, listen up!

*Everyone turns their attention to Sanders.*

We all know a lot is riding on us right now. If we lose, there's a good chance everyone loses.

Markon: The Klingon Empire is sending the bulk of its forces, but, they are 2 days away at best.

Hawk: The Republic may be able to help though. It is in our space.

Sanders: Until help can arrive, we're outnumbered and outgunned. Now more than ever, we have to serve as the Vanguard for the rest of the Galaxy - we have to lead the way!

I'm in.

Hawk: Me too.

Forest: I don't have anything else to live for...

I'm in.

Blake: Right behind you.

*OOC: Now it's Jacob and Danny's turn.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 8228
07-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Jacob: of course I'm in. You guys are going to need some real help after all.
Career Officer
# 8229
07-22-2013, 08:27 AM
Jacob: so I am going to be in a lab here near engineering repairing that suit the he just fried to a charred piece of metal. You owe me big time.
Career Officer
# 8230
07-22-2013, 08:53 AM
Jacob: OK Roland let's get this started. Since that suit is totally fried.

Roland: yes sir. Do you wish to save this suit.

Jacob: no we don't need it. We can't take anything from it either.

Roland: very well

Jacob: alright let's get this started

Jacob begins rebuilding from scratch the suit