Career Officer
# 8241
07-22-2013, 10:18 PM
As sinclaire makes it to the small village at the bottom of the mountain he enters the hall of the farjer.

He dusts off the snow of his armor and cape and hood as he enters he hears there chanting. He enters the fire lit chamber as they stop.

OOC: I dont really have a name for these guys other then they live in a medieval fasuion but are really super powerful almost the same as guardians but they stay to themselves. Also when i say he has medieval armor on sinclaire it is really made of special alloys to deflect modern and guardian type weapons.)

High Farjer: Guardian Sinclaire why do you remain here when you are now needed in your own place.

Sinclaire : thats what you call me down here for?

Farjer: the council has seen a premonition and unless you go many will perish.

Sinclaire: if i go i have the risk of losing control and doing more harm then good.

Farjer: Not if you take the Dovakhin Blades with you. They are located in a cave on that mountain you stay on. Take those and help defend your worlds.

Knowing it is pointless to argue he nods and leaves raising his hood as he departs for the mountain again.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8242
07-23-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: well i got good news and not so good news. TO cut to the chase since we are short on time you basically fried all the internal elctronics of the suit. So instead of taking the time to repair it im having roland created an updated version as well as giveing PACES a much needed update as well to be able to use the new systems i am installing. Just think of the new suit as everything you loved about the old but twice as awsome.
Blake: So, how long is the fabrication gonna take?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 8243
07-23-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Blake: So, how long is the fabrication gonna take?
Roland: the suit is nearly complete. It is ready for you to look at now.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 8244
07-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Danny: *doing some sort of prayer in the shuttle as he is preparing Sanders is watching. Amazed at the spirituality..*

Why so surprised?
Career Officer
# 8245
07-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Jacob : the suits ready it will just take you to pick the last specs for it.
Captain
# 8246
07-23-2013, 11:37 AM
James: *walks to Sam* What is eating you up inside?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8247
07-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *walks to Sam* What is eating you up inside?
Sam: Nothing. I just want this to be over.

*She looks at him.*

Seriously. I want to be able to go back to Khitomer - to be able to go home - and actually be able to breathe without worrying that there's a phaser pointed at my back.

I have been fighting almost non-stop for over 5 years. And I just know I'm going to have to fight more before I get to breathe.

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Starfleet Veteran
# 8248
07-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Danny: *doing some sort of prayer in the shuttle as he is preparing Sanders is watching. Amazed at the spirituality..*

Why so surprised?
Sanders: Didn't think you were the religious type. I mean, no offence, but when I think murderous assassins, I don't usually think of them praying.

Starfleet Veteran
# 8249
07-23-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob : the suits ready it will just take you to pick the last specs for it.
Blake: Well, like what?

Career Officer
# 8250
07-23-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Blake: Well, like what?
Jacob: Roland give our friend here a manifest of all the new features he can choose from.

Roland: aye sir. Bringing up manifest now.

Jacob: the new suit I made for you is modular so you will be able to swap outtparts.