Career Officer
# 8271
07-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Jacobs holo appears near the group as he is working.

Jacob: go ahead cap I can hear you fine. Just finishing some stealth tech on the new baby.

Roland: sir that needs to go ....

Jacob: Roland shut up. She will be ready to roll in 30. And she can easily catch up to the shuttle unless you have been keeping secrets from me.

Smiles as he puts a few pieces in place.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 8272
07-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Del Rio motions to one of the troopers.

Del Rio : its very well now then shall we continue I would very much like to see this council.
*Vantrelle motions him inside, following him as they are immersedn the murmur between the various representatives in the large hall. Vantrelle nods to Del Rio before taking place in the centre of the hall.*

Vantrelle: Honourable representatives, may I introduce Admiral Del Rio of the UNSC?

*The room quickly quietens, with all eyes fixed on Del Rio. Vantrelle turns to him.*

Go ahead.

*He then walks over to the corner of the room.*

OOC: Now going offline. I'll be back in 9 hours.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill

Last edited by ryan218; 07-24-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Career Officer
# 8273
07-24-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Vantrelle motions him inside, following him as they are immersedn the murmur between the various representatives in the large hall. Vantrelle nods to Del Rio before taking place in the centre of the hall.*

Vantrelle: Honourable representatives, may I introduce Admiral Del Rio of the UNSC?

*The room quickly quietens, with all eyes fixed on Del Rio. Vantrelle turns to him.*

Go ahead.

*He then walks over to the corner of the room.*

OOC: Now going offline. I'll be back in 9 hours.
Del Rio : thank you. As you all are aware the unsc had a presence here for some time. Until recently this was a small faction of the unsc. Until a short time ago when the unsc was invaded by a unknown hostile force. What is currently left of the unsc is now hear. And as it appears we will be hear for some time I have been appointed by president Cole to come here and represent unsc interests in the milky way.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8274
07-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: James, can I ask you a question?
James: What is it?
Captain
# 8275
07-24-2013, 08:44 PM
*OOC: Wow you guys got off pretty fast, nonetheless I still don't the galactic powers to believe this invasion or behave like ostriches with heads in the sand. But nonetheless I should play on ONI and more indoctrination since I am sure they must have found something out there given their secretiveness... *

ONI agent Air: *He stares at the artifact found in their galaxy before the invasion, he can here its song, its lovely echo in his mind. Men under him and techs had also become part of its power... Rho... it was called.* Beautiful isn't it madam director?

*Kai watches from a dark corner as another agent wearing his helmet, his job had been some what difficult but since he got to a point it became easy no thanks to the artifact. *

*Stane on an occular implant*

Stane: Did you change the information Del Rio will get?

Kai: Of course it was not too hard plus you did not tell me that we had an artifact here...

Stane: The Old Gods do have some tech from their dead that was not scrubbed after each Harvest. But they do their trick no matter if they are dead..

Kai: Begs me to ask. What happens to a dead god.

Stane: They still dream and will. Death is just another journey another way to serve.

Kai: What shall I do here?

Stane: You may leave your job is done.. The UNSC presence has been known to me for quite some time.. I want you to find the Fade... It is an information Broker. We need more informants on the Council, it appears Sovereign has been preparing for this for quite some time as I have not bothered to ask how they found him or was it the other way around.

Kai: Very well. Shall we continue to stir the pot? What about the Republic ?

Stane: I have seen to the president he is carrying a bit of tech as we speak... But nonetheless I must be there as I need you out there stirring the pot. Vanguard has just pulled up with a small fleet should not be hard to take care of them.

Kai: I am sure I will get instructions should something happen.

Stane: Of course. Unlike Sovereign I know that there will always be anomalies right now one is on its way. Carrying another... Interesting.

*As Kai leaves as they strap the Madam Director down and leave her connected to the device...*

*Federation Space Sol System Mars... Excavation team Alpha...*

Digger: Man.. How long have they had us digging out looking for artifacts.

Digger 2: Complaining again? Do you ever stop? God you humans and complaining. It is like your favorite past time.

Digger: Think about it have we found anything since that archive?

Digger 3: No but isn't that the point?

Digger 2: Something tells me those knuckleheads... Did I get that term right?

Digger: Yes

Digger 2: Alright.. Anyway.. I heard whispers from the scientists that the find is ancient. Like severely so.

Digger 3: How old?

Digger 2: Like should not exist old.

Digger: Wow. They find anything?

Digger 2: I dunno.
Career Officer
# 8276
07-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Cole sets his padd down after going over reports and such the last few hours.

Cole: serina whats the status of everything.

Serina: well all of our ships are currently being repaired the entire fleet here is about 1200. Not bad considering the lack of supplies we currently have in building ships.

Cole: anything from Del Rio

Serina: not yet but i assume he is going to have some time to discuss with the diplomats there.

Cole: Serina did we manage to bring anything back from alpha site?

Serina: just the archives that we uploaded sir.

Cole: Good also get me Colonel Rez on the line as well.

Serina: aye sir
Captain
# 8277
07-24-2013, 09:37 PM
*OOC: Going to be at school tomorrow til 5pm CST and not back at my laptop til 6... So lets get this over with.*

Bright: How much longer?

Helm: About 3 minutes. We will need to cut a line through the ships out here. But even then we don't know what is going on or if our numbers are right..

Bright: Then we better hope. *The crew are in their normal suits and in their positions and strapped in with harnesses at their stations. *

Have the Strike team shuttle prepare.. We are going to hope they don't get shot down while en route.

Helm: Entering zone in three..

two...

one...

*The Fleet drops out of warp followed by allies and the Republic... *

*What they see is a massive portal that snuffs out even starlight with darkness...*

Bright: Is that a Black Hole?

Gali: No sir. It is a gateway... There are no real gravimetric distortions... and no energy or mass being drained. But my guess is that is Dark space beyond this galaxy.

Swalz: Can't be...

Bright: Combat situation one to all ships. What is the read out of those vessels ahead?

Gali: There are about 500... no 800... 850... 900... 900 Ships... all of varying species and some that we can't make out... One massive one... about 5 kilometers long...

*Red alerts comes on...*

Ops: Sir they are now opening fire ...

*The vessels that are not Sovereign begin unleashing their fire power. Most of it they have encountered before. *

Gali: So far their blasts are not penetrating the AT field or the multicore shields...

Bright: Have the fleet open fire... have our turrets coordinate with the Republic and the Klingons.

Bright to vanguard shuttle better launch soon.. We only have one shot.. It is up to you to get as close to the spot of the gateway.. Better find a way to keep yourself hidden.

*Danny overhears this..*

Danny: Why not a stealth system... for the shuttle, I somehow doubt we are going to need it... I can try and hook it up so they don't detect us... Especially Sovereign...

James: Why not .. Better chance to land that way..
Career Officer
# 8278
07-24-2013, 10:12 PM
OOX: pretty much will be the same to so

Jacob: roland we got to go now!

Roland: its ready

Jacob activates the suit then transports out as he sees the fighting

Jacob: wow ok vanguard shuttle get your butts out here ill fly outside and provide cover so you can get there in one piece
Career Officer
# 8279
07-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Roland: sir im noticing not all the vessels are firing on the fleet.

Jacob: yeah lets hope it stays that way.

Roland: sir im marking the quickest and safest path for the shuttle now.

Jacob: good thinking roland you may earn your keep yet.
Career Officer
# 8280
07-25-2013, 03:10 AM
Jacob maneuvers around a shot.

Jacob: so Roland what are our overall chances right now with what we got.

Roland: currently I pit our success at 50% although we could raise that to 80 with about 200 more ships.

Jacob: well do we happen to have that many ships just lying around.

Roland: not really sir.

Jacob: well then shut up.