Captain
# 821
08-29-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ross why must humanity resist us so. We can bring that equality you search for so much. Everyone being equal no more pain war or sorrow or loss. No more losing loved ones no more fighting. Why do you resist what we will freely give to you.
Ross: WHat you offer is not peace it is slavery... It is not even life... I would rather die with the light of our souls intact.
Career Officer
# 822
08-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Rommel stands on the bridge of his ship alone as consoles and terminals explode.

Rommel: damn you borg.

He walks over to a console and types in the self destruct. As the collective screams in his head. He detonates the self destruct of every borg ship. As they all explode in a large explosion.

Occ:he is not dead.
Captain
# 823
08-29-2012, 08:51 PM
*The Light grows and booms into the collective and cures species 9042, having them continue their assault on the Borg. Assimilating knowledge of the contagion making themselves immune to it.*

Ross: This is the light from the souls of all lifeforms... the beast of possibility will bring peace to this shaken galaxy...

*The light begins entering the borg command vessel and starts severing each drone from the collective... The souls of the dead soon consume the collective freeing each one's soul from control.. The NX 199010 becomes impervious as the vessel soon transforms into a warshipits ablative armor open exposing the brightly glowing frames.*

*The Ghosts of Allen, Rommel's family, Fisher, the spirit of fisher's unborn child, the souls from Deep space 61, and even Northman appear infront of Rommel.*

Ghost of Allen: I warned you Rommel there were powers at work that were beyond the Borg... that this path will destroy everything you sought to create.

Rommel's family: Why are you doing this... come back to use baby...

Fisher: Rommel what your doing is not you but your former borg self... Let it go. Let go of your hatred let go of that part of your soul.

Northman: Your becoming the very monster I was Rommel... The collective is a disease and a mutant form of life that should not be allowed to consume the freedom of nature or life.

*Tomalk appears behind Rommel. And he speaks to him inside his mind.*

Tomalk: You have once again fallen into my little trap little one and now you are severed from us..

*Rommel is severed from the collective. Permanently. Tomalk assumes command of the Borg Fleet and orders a retreat.*
Captain
# 824
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
*The light takes Rommel into itself*
Career Officer
# 825
08-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Rommel stands on the borg bridge as the ship explodes for once in his life at peace with what he knows will come. Explosions rip through the vessel. He is thrown against the wall as a explosion rips part of the floor out from under him. But just seconds before the ship explodes he is transported away. To a cloaked jem hadar attack ship. That warps for the shadows base.

Ooc: dont forget desalle is still coming as well.
Captain
# 826
08-29-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Rommel stands on the borg bridge as the ship explodes for once in his life at peace with what he knows will come. Explosions rip through the vessel. He is thrown against the wall as a explosion rips part of the floor out from under him. But just seconds before the ship explodes he is transported away. To a cloaked jem hadar attack ship. That warps for the shadows base.

Ooc: dont forget desalle is still coming as well.
OOC: I know.. I still wonder what Rommel is going to do now?

*The ghosts of Rommel's Family is still with him*

Rommel's Wife: Wake up Matthew..

Rommel's Daughter: Wake up daddy.
Career Officer
# 827
08-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Ooc. He is with susan now and will go back to hisorganization.
Captain
# 828
08-29-2012, 09:19 PM
*The light from the Possibility dies down and the vessel then returns to its previous form... The freed drones now look around about what has happened... The knowledge the Borg had gain is now lost... With no worries of it reaching the now incoming forces.*

Ross: I want all vessels to form up and await the arrival of reenforcements from the Klingon Empire and the Romulans. We need to perform something to stop that incoming fleet..

Zeni: Yes sir.

*ross turns to Dorman sitting in the seat next to him. Dorman is quite and Ross can feel the sadness in him..*

*Dorman hears his wife... in his heart.*

Fisher: Don't worry Will... I am sorry I did not tell you the news before you set off... or that I couldn't go with you... But always know that we will be with you and love you... We can wait...

*Dorman buries his face in his hands*

Ross: Commander... go ahead and go to your quarters... You don't need to be....

Dorman: I... I need to save it for another time... but give me a little bit of time...

Ross: You have my permission to go and be by yourself... I will handle the battle plans.

*Borg Command ship*

Tomalk: Poor Rommel always being used so easily.. He has served his purpose... I know know that I have Dormans attention..

OOC: What do you think of the recent development for Dorman.. Harsh huh?
Captain
# 829
08-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Ooc. He is with susan now and will go back to hisorganization.
OOC: Nice touch with the visitation of the dead?
Career Officer
# 830
08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Ooc:yes i like both.