Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,725
# 8291
07-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: damn Roland what is powering and controlling that thing.
*It vanishes again and hits him again into the surface. Knocking armor off the suit itself. *
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,581
# 8292
07-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*It vanishes again and hits him again into the surface. Knocking armor off the suit itself. *
Jacob: OK that's it. Roland next time he hits us use the omega beam on a full power shot.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,725
# 8293
07-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: OK that's it. Roland next time he hits us use the omega beam on a full power shot.
*it strikes again but the beam is absorbed sending it more power. It looks at him and returns a blast that knocks him down leaving a scorched center piece. Particles soon start emitting from the suits vents making it vanish again*

* Hint Hint*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,581
# 8294
07-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*it strikes again but the beam is absorbed sending it more power. It looks at him and returns a blast that knocks him down leaving a scorched center piece. Particles soon start emitting from the suits vents making it vanish again*

* Hint Hint*
Ooc : I know you are basing it off something I just don't know what lol
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,725
# 8295
07-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc : I know you are basing it off something I just don't know what lol
*OOC: It is quantizing and emits the particles but there is a weak point.. Has something to do with how it stores such power.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,581
# 8296
07-25-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: It is quantizing and emits the particles but there is a weak point.. Has something to do with how it stores such power.*
Ooc: very interesting OK idea a brewing
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,725
# 8297
07-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: very interesting OK idea a brewing
*It strikes Jacob again knocking the helm off showing Jacobs bruises and cuts but gets on top of him ready to blow a hole in him opening to the center *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-25-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,581
# 8298
07-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*It strikes Jacob again knocking the helm off showing Jacobs bruises and cuts but gets on top of him ready to blow a hole in him*
Jacob: Roland target points alpha 3t and 7 c now. Full power to the chest beam and shoulder launchers. Now!
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,725
# 8299
07-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: Roland target points alpha 3t and 7 c now. Full power to the chest beam and shoulder launchers. Now!
*The strikes overload the machine and it explodes spreading particles around the area.*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,725
# 8300
07-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Stane: Good... Good. I hope your not tired Jacob.. You still have a long way to go. *puts a cigarette out.. * I am waiting.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-25-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 PM.