Captain
# 8301
07-25-2013, 09:16 PM
*A Force starts giving Jacob the strength to get up... something with so many voices in him.. but friendly someone seemingly familiar.*
Career Officer
# 8302
07-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Jacob slowly gets up. As sparks emit from spots in his armor. His hud is fuzzy and staticy as he rips his faceplate off.

Jacob: Stane i will always have enough energy to kick your butt.

Roland: sir armor integrity is now at 79% energy levels are down to 61% there are also multiple micro faractions in your chest piece sir.

Jacob: is that all

Roland : besides your physical injuries of course sir
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 8303
07-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Metran watch's from a view screen the battle taking place. He almost pities the attakers. They walk to there doom. A small part of him almost hopes they win. Easier to fight them when this is over then to fight the invaders. He looks over to see Tal watching the conference proceed. And smirks to himself before walking out of the room.

Ooc: had to do something with these two. And after watching almostva whole season of tfp. I got some ideas.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 8304
07-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Ooc: well since its so quite. I was debating whether yo kill Tal now or wait. I think I'll do it now. Will help me be able to focus on Metran

Tal is watching the conference go on as jetran stands near the door. Jetran turns as it opens as Metran grabs him by the neck and throws him into the wall leaving a large dent as jetran doesn't move.

Metran: talmus I have been debating for some time what to do about our alliance. And I think I've made up my mind.

Tal enters a battle stance drawing his sword as it glows a deep blue Metran is already holding his as a purplish smoke comes from the jagged blade.

Metran : we can do this the hard way or the easy way.

Tal: as long as I breath I would never surrender to you.

Metran: I was hoping. You would say that.

Metran leaps forward as the two engage in battle. Each one knowing each others moves and blocking as they come.
Career Officer
# 8305
07-26-2013, 11:48 AM
The two continue to clash in the room. As Metran slams into Tal sending them crashing outside into the raging storm. The base alarms go off

Tal: commander get your men to safety I will deal with this.

Tal rushes forward clashing with Metran.

Metran: you fight braverly and well.

Metran spins and kicks and brings his sword down glancing Tal.

Metran: but you are no diadact or sentinel. I have fought. Both those legends and grew up fighting in the fight pits of our home world. I have lived my life fighting

Tal: I will not stop defending them.

Metran : your doom then.

The two go on for a short time longer.

The Metran swings hard sending Tal off balance as Metran punches Tal in the chest he then send the sword through Tal. Jetran cones into view just as this happens to see Tal drop his blade as Metran draws his out. And let's Tal fall.

Metran: as I said you would have had a much longer time to go before you tried to take me one on one.

Jetran: No!!!!!

Metran: enjoy your few remaining days.

Metran taps a button on his wrist as he vanishes.
Career Officer
# 8306
07-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Ooc: him well now while I wait what should I do. ?

Jetran runs over to Tal.

Jetran: no no let's get you inside.

Tal: my life is not important. What.... Coughs.... Must be watched is..... The matrix. It ....is our only....concern. That and the lives of those....we have promised to

Jetran: Tal Tal ! Wake up don't do this to me.

Tal: ( shakey voice ) who stand before me..... Who calls out to me.

Jetran: its me stay awake.

Tal turns his head looking into jetrans eyes.

Tal: good by old friend. Don't .....let him consume you.

Jetran steps back as tals body glows before vanishing. Leaving only the sword behind.

Jetran walks slowly to the sword as he picks it up and sets it on his back. Sinclaire soon walks up behind him.

Sinclaire: I'm sorry. But I need you to come with me.

Jetran: very well. Lead on.
Captain
# 8307
07-26-2013, 02:14 PM
*The Fleet gets within range as the fleet begins attacking Sovereign to get him away from the portal itself.. But they soon find the Hades Cannons from the surface begin focusing on them and start going through the field...*

Bright: Report why is the field failing...

Vashir: Sir. There is another field present they cancelled each other out we are now without the field and now have to rely on our shields and hope they keep soaking damage.

Bright: Well point one for sovereign..

*Sovereign begins to open fire on a wing of Bird of Prey's and with one beam strafing across their trajectory making them stardust and ruins. *

Tactical: How... What is that beam? How did it get through those shields?

G'los: I cannot answer that at this time. We need to proceed with evasive maneuvers..

Bright: Proceed. Message to the fleet.. Evade and fire on Sovereign when you have the opportunity to...

I hope the Klingons get here in time.

*A Federation vessel The Hong Kong is struck by the beam and the Freedom class vessel is now exploding as debris spread outward. *

Bright: Fire a orbital strike down on those surface cannons we don't need them picking us off one at a time.

Tactical: Aye sir.. Coordinating with the Republic.

*The Cruisers unleash their torpedoes on the surface cannons eliminating the cannon fire and clearing a way down...*

Bright: Admiral Bright to shuttle you now have a hole through.

*A rumble catches the ship as an orb hits them.*
Captain
# 8308
07-26-2013, 02:16 PM
*A Familiar voice that Sinclaire knows all too well comes to his mind.*

Allen: Come to me Sinclaire
Starfleet Veteran
# 8309
07-26-2013, 02:23 PM
*Back at the battle, the Republic is being hit hard, though managing to hold its own against the orbs by using her MAMs to reinforce the shields and saturating the area with ZPB fire.

On the planet, the Vanguard Shuttle manages to land a few miles away from Stane's Stronghold. The team exits the Shuttle and looks around, Sam drawing her phaser pistol and setting it to level 7.*

Sanders: You may want to put it on kill.

Sam: Level 7 is kill on Republic phasers.

*Sanders looks at her.*

We have 4 separate stun settings, level 4 being the first setting that actually leaves a burn. Levels 1 and 2 don't even render the target unconscious.

Sanders: Captain, remind me never to piss you off.

Hawk: Cap!

*They look at Hawk, who's looking at a large group of Indoctrinated surrounding them. Sam takes out her tricorder and scans the area.*

Sam: They're all around us.

Sanders: Any chance of an orbital strike?

Sam: The enemy's between the fleet and us. Besides, any orbital strike at this distance would kill us as well as them.

Hawk: Guess we're fighting our way out then.

Sanders: Danny, Sam, Hawk, you're all Marksmen so watch mine and Destroyer's backs. Forest...

*Forest nods, tapping the watch-like device on his wrist, sending an electrical charge into his body. His adrenaline level increases, and with some pain, he soon transforms into Destroyer, giving a loud roar afterward.*

Destroyer: DESTROYER SMASH!!!

Sanders: Disable them if you can! If you have to take 'em out...!

Hawk: Got it!

*Hawk readies his bow and Sam aims her pistol next to him. Hawk looks at Sam.*

Just like old times.

Sam: I don't remember fighting an army of brainwashed thugs.

*She smiles at him.

In orbit, Armada is still dodging enemy fire, using his nano-pulse blades to cut the orbs to ribbons now his shields are blocking their beams.*

OOC: Yeah, "shields". You know, those things that would have stopped the orbs from nearly burning his leg off in the first place? I mean, DS9 had an excuse; they didn't have the budget.

*He dodges another beam before destroying the orb it came from with his palm-mounted ZPCs. He then fires his transphasic micro-torpedoes at another wave of them, obliterating most of them.*

Blake: PACES, keep those shields up!

PACES: I shall attempt to sir. Though, perhaps I may suggest a new tactic called "dodging"?

Blake: I'll...

*He flies out of the way of one orb.*

Keep...

*He gets hit on the shield by another.*

That...

*He then blasts up and evades the beam from one more.*

In mind!

*Meanwhile, the R.S.S. Republic is getting hammered, the orbs having broken through the shields and hitting the emissive armour. However, the emissive armour is providing significant protection (due to it radiating the incoming energy back out into space).*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 8310
07-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A Familiar voice that Sinclaire knows all too well comes to his mind.*

Allen: Come to me Sinclaire
Sinclaire : I was wondering when you would let me know where you were.