Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,999
# 8331
07-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James fires a couple shots off as the rifle makes a big and loud sound as it fires rounds killing three husks in a single shot... *

James: *arm aching from the kick back* Give me a big enough gun didn't you Danny?

Danny: *Ripping a wave of husks down * Yeah wanted to see how you could handle that thing. Doing good bye the way. The Saber is *rips a husks head off with the omni blade.* is a updated version of photon technology in slugs the size of a palm with some buffering..

James: No kidding huh.. *Ejects a thermal clip from the rifle... and popping in another.*

Dorman: *Blasts a Marauder going through its weak shields. But one stops and they hear a cry out as it holds up one Abomination and gives it biological metal armor...* Damn.. Now we have more problems... *Fires a blast..*

Jacob where the hell are you?
Jacob: oh you know thought I'd bring back a pizza. Its not entirely friendly up here either and I am now no where near 100% I'm on my way.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,181
# 8332
07-26-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Normandy, Bridge. DeFalco is standing in centre of the Bridge as the Normandy continues to cause havoc with the Orbs.*

Ops: Commander, Admiral Bright is requesting that we assist the Klingons!

John: What's the lead ship?

Ops: The I.K.S. Sarkon, under the Command of General Markon! Her shields are barely holding!

John: Helm, set a course to hit the lead enemy ship attacking the Klingons! Hit it from in front - I want to get its attention off the Sarkon!

Helm: Yes, sir!

John: Standby to drop the cloak! Lock weapons!

Tactical: Weapons... locked!

Helm: In range!

John: Drop cloak and fire!

*The Normandy decloaks and fires all her ZPCs as she strafes the lead enemy ship from bow to stern, cloaking again before they can return fire. She then decloaks and strafes again from stern to bow, cloaking yet again.*

That should have done it.

Ops: They're turning away from the Klingons! Heading along our last known course!

John: Gotcha, you sonofa...!

Normandy to Sarkon! NOW!

*The Klingons quickly focus all firepower on that ship and destroy it, the blast knocking out its neighbour as the Normandy decloaks and mops up the Orbs in the area before cloaking again.*

Markon *Over Comm*: We have the situation under control now, Normandy. On behalf of the Empire, you have my sincerest thanks.

John: We're not going to get anywhere as long as Sovereign's focused on maintaining his grasp on these ships...

We need to distract it. The other ships can't get out of danger quickly enough. We can.

Helm, set a course straight for Sovereign! Full impulse!

Helm: Aye sir!

*On the planet. Sanders knocks out 3 Husks which were surrounding him, ducking as Hawk shoots off an arrow into a Banshee's face before it can hit him.*

Sanders: Thanks!

Hawk: Anytime!

*Sam takes down as many Banshees and Abominations as she can, vaporising most of them. Suddenly, she feels a warmth on her chest. She takes her pendant out from under her armour to see it glowing. She can feel where Tara is.*

Sam: Mike--

Hawk: Go!

*She lets the pendant fall back against her chest as she sprints up the hill and leaps down onto the wall of Stane's fortress. A few indoctrinated point weapons at her.*

Sam: Get out of my way!

*They start shooting, hitting a white energy field around her.*

Bad move!

*She fires a blast, vaporising them, before running down the wall and into the Command Centre, killing more enemies on her way. She finally reaches where Tara (James' daughter) is being held. She looks in shock and sadness at her pale face and glowing white eyes. Sam places a hand on her cheek, glowing white softly as colour returns to Tara's face. Tara's eyes open fully and the glow in her eyes vanishes.*

Tara *faintly*: *Groans* M... Mom...?

Sam *sympathetically*: It's okay. I'm going to get you out of here.

*She carefully vaporises the restraints and lets Tara get off the table. Tara's eyes grow wide.*

Tara: Look out!

*Sam turns around and ducks below a swing as a pipe flies past her head. She rolls away before looking up, seeing Tara back up against the table and restrained, and another figure in front of her.*

Sam: Oh my god...

*The figure reveals the indoctrinated form of Tara Tr'ian. Sam slowly gets to her feet.*

Tara...

What did Stane do to you?

*The purple glow in Tara's irises flickers for a moment, before she charges at Sam, Sam dodging and firing her phaser on stun. It does nothing and Tara grabs her and throws her across the room, sending her flying into a wall before falling violently to the floor. Sam slowly gets to her feet, her eyes glowing white before she clenches her fists and making them glow white. She tackles Tara to the floor before punching her, causing blood to pour out of her nose. Tara then punches her across the face, knocking her to the side before she blasts Tara away with a burst of twilight energy. Sam then pins her down and bars her arm across Tara's neck. The purple light vanishes from Tara's eyes.*

Tara Tr'ian *strained*: Kill me...

Sam: No!

Tara Tr'ian *strained*: I... can't... stop it!

*She screams as the purple glow returns. Sam takes her right arm off Tara's neck and presses her right hand against Tara's face.*

Sam: Get out of her mind!

*Echoing, like two voices at once*

Get OUT!

*A white stream of energy flows from Sam's eyes into Tara's, overwhelming the indoctrination as Sam's "Angel" blocks it out. The flow stops, and Tara's unconscious, her eyes back to normal. Sam walks over to Tara (James' daughter) and releases the restraints.*

Sam: You okay?

Tara: Mom? How did you--?

Sam: I'm not your Mom. It's a long story. I'm going to get you back to your father, I promise.

*She taps her earpiece.*

James? I got your daughter. I'm with her now. She's okay.

*Suddenly, she hears the door behind her open and close, her body filling with rage.*

Stane.

*OOC: How do you wanna play this? Do you want her to kill Stane in a fit of rage, or do you want her to defeat Stane and forcing him to flee?*
*OOC: I actually had something else in mind. But that got shat on. As you kinda forgot about someone. Also Where is James? hmm? Total killing of pacing I had set up. So no Neither. Her fight is not with him anyway just a discussion before Tara plus I don't want Indoctrination to be taken off like that. More of a permanent thing domination on a permanent basis. So down that goes. *facepalm* Well there goes that whole thing down the drain. Gonna sleep on it.. Besides I have work til the afternoon tomorrow sometime after one...my time.*

*The entire room disappears including Tara... The other one chuckles as she Stands back up the Purple returns.. *

*A Barrier comes up that traps her twilight powers in place initiating pain if she even considers it. Like black enters her line of sight like tendrils... Stane walks in... Looking normal but his eyes are blue some youth restored to him as well as some hairline.*

Stane: Ah Sam my dear. I knew you would come straight here. Your little Twilight Powers here are just about useless as it cannot get rid of the song or the light.. Curious thing Indoctrination.. I tested twilight capabilities on the last practitioners of it and found that even that cannot remove it. It may give the person a small reprieve... But it fades and fades far to quickly.

Oh how am I keeping you still..? Sorry my dear but a magician does not reveal all of his tricks. But alas you will do as I ask... once again.

*He turns to the indoctrinated Tara..*

Deal with our guests but Bring Jacob here lure him..

*With a bow she leaves and does as she is told.*

Oh where is your daughter.

*Elsewhere. James is heading away from Arbiter who has engaged Hawk and Sanders and is wiping the floor with them tossing them into each other. James senses darkness and fires a couple shots at more indoctrinated... *

James: Damn it Sam... You knew this guy was trouble...

*He runs off as he tries to find Sam... * Son of a ...

*He finds the bunker that was the machine a few moments ago but its not now.. *

Damn.. A trick.. This was part of their trap... Tara is still a few hundred meters away...

Hang on Sam...

*Arbiter smacks the crap out of Sanders who is bleeding from the mouth, then deflects the arrows of Hawk, he fires his pulse rife at him which lands a hit on his whole hand sending bone and gore around... *

Arbiter: Oh I expected so much more from a Human... pitiful... *he raises his hands up to start crushing his skull between them... and begins pressing... Sanders Screaming in pain..*

*Danny fires several shots off cursing out loud at Arbiter... hitting him but not killing him.. Sanders falls out stumbling...*

Danny: Come on Cap go... I got this guy..

*Before he can finish him Arbiter strikes him and then by the arm he rips Danny's whole left arm off ... Leaving blood gushing out of the wound and him howling in agony.. and the bloody stump... *

*Arbiter tosses the arm away and moves in for the kill... Dorman tries to get over there but is interrupted by more forces...*

Arbiter: Time to die little human..

*Stane is pacing around Sam...*

Stane: Now if you don't mind my dear I have an appointment to keep with a young protege... have fun watching everyone you know and love be harvested.

*He leaves. her there with Banshee's entering the room her powers disabled because of some dampening field an old dampening field meant for her... As they progress to her screaming making her head hurt as they near... Death seems all too near...*

James: Not this time !

*He fires many shots at one of them and using it as a stick to beat the others to death eliminating them and firing a shot at a time to finish them off. *

Come on Sam.. we have to go... now.. Before more come... he was wanting you to come first that was the whole point... Come on we aren't dead yet..

*OOC: I was planning on this actually. Not for a fast resolution... But for some to probably die. and no the one that seems nearest I actually have more in store for him... *

*Stane awaits Jacob... *

Stane: Come on boy.. pick one.. Helping the fools you came with or facing me right now...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,181
# 8333
07-26-2013, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: oh you know thought I'd bring back a pizza. Its not entirely friendly up here either and I am now no where near 100% I'm on my way.
*Dorman is starting to get tired... and a little beaten.. But holding he can't get to Arbiter... *

Dorman: Come on...Jacob.. We are getting our butts handed to us and the ugly alien is about to kill Danny and Captain Sanders. Hawks down wounded...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,999
# 8334
07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Jacob: ok roland tell ultron we are ready.

In a flash ultron appears

Jacob: code omega unax

Jacob walks up to ultron as ultron starts to fuse with jacobs current suit his face plate is back and it has s streamlined black and silver color. The apex suit.

Jacob: roland report now

Roland: power level are full and fully operational.

Jacob: ok stane you want to dance lets dance.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?

Last edited by logang19; 07-27-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,999
# 8335
07-26-2013, 10:03 PM
Ooc : Allen allen dont get rid of the arbit I will pm you something I want to do.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,410
# 8336
07-26-2013, 10:33 PM
OOC: So, ships are getting bigger and bigger. I have a couple big ships in mind, but they're waaaay to big... one's a 16 mile long dreadnought thing, and the other is like a mix between the Narada and an Elachi dreadnought, used by the United Corporation of Interplanetary Llamas, Inc. Both from just silly RP with my friends. There was something else I was thinking about, regarding ship design. But I guess it doesn't matter, since Voporak is in a temporal jump (unless that jump gets interrupted, then something interesting happens).

Had to mention the Llamas and their ship after the discussion about ships getting bigger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,999
# 8337
07-27-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman is starting to get tired... and a little beaten.. But holding he can't get to Arbiter... *

Dorman: Come on...Jacob.. We are getting our butts handed to us and the ugly alien is about to kill Danny and Captain Sanders. Hawks down wounded...
Metran watchs with a evil smile. Holding the dark saber in his hand. Waiting for a opening.

OOC: i at least want him there allen let me know about the pm
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,999
# 8338
07-27-2013, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James fires a couple shots off as the rifle makes a big and loud sound as it fires rounds killing three husks in a single shot... *

James: *arm aching from the kick back* Give me a big enough gun didn't you Danny?

Danny: *Ripping a wave of husks down * Yeah wanted to see how you could handle that thing. Doing good bye the way. The Saber is *rips a husks head off with the omni blade.* is a updated version of photon technology in slugs the size of a palm with some buffering..

James: No kidding huh.. *Ejects a thermal clip from the rifle... and popping in another.*

Dorman: *Blasts a Marauder going through its weak shields. But one stops and they hear a cry out as it holds up one Abomination and gives it biological metal armor...* Damn.. Now we have more problems... *Fires a blast..*

Jacob where the hell are you?
Jacob: im going after stane if my reading are right you have someone near by who may just lend you a hand. I wouldnt trust him if i could through him but he may just hate them right now more then you guys. Besides you need to all have some fun now dont you. Ill contact you once im done then ill come to you.

OOC: i want to do some stuff with metran since ive cought up on my transformers prime. I got a few ideas what i am going to do with him. Yes im playing him just like megatron lol i love it and i needed a bad guy to play. Well at elast a back and forh bad guy
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,668
# 8339
07-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I actually had something else in mind. But that got shat on. As you kinda forgot about someone. Also Where is James? hmm? Total killing of pacing I had set up. So no Neither. Her fight is not with him anyway just a discussion before Tara plus I don't want Indoctrination to be taken off like that. More of a permanent thing domination on a permanent basis. So down that goes. *facepalm* Well there goes that whole thing down the drain. Gonna sleep on it.. Besides I have work til the afternoon tomorrow sometime after one...my time.*

*The entire room disappears including Tara... The other one chuckles as she Stands back up the Purple returns.. *

*A Barrier comes up that traps her twilight powers in place initiating pain if she even considers it. Like black enters her line of sight like tendrils... Stane walks in... Looking normal but his eyes are blue some youth restored to him as well as some hairline.*

Stane: Ah Sam my dear. I knew you would come straight here. Your little Twilight Powers here are just about useless as it cannot get rid of the song or the light.. Curious thing Indoctrination.. I tested twilight capabilities on the last practitioners of it and found that even that cannot remove it. It may give the person a small reprieve... But it fades and fades far to quickly.

Oh how am I keeping you still..? Sorry my dear but a magician does not reveal all of his tricks. But alas you will do as I ask... once again.

*He turns to the indoctrinated Tara..*

Deal with our guests but Bring Jacob here lure him..

*With a bow she leaves and does as she is told.*

Oh where is your daughter.

*Elsewhere. James is heading away from Arbiter who has engaged Hawk and Sanders and is wiping the floor with them tossing them into each other. James senses darkness and fires a couple shots at more indoctrinated... *

James: Damn it Sam... You knew this guy was trouble...

*He runs off as he tries to find Sam... * Son of a ...

*He finds the bunker that was the machine a few moments ago but its not now.. *

Damn.. A trick.. This was part of their trap... Tara is still a few hundred meters away...

Hang on Sam...

*Arbiter smacks the crap out of Sanders who is bleeding from the mouth, then deflects the arrows of Hawk, he fires his pulse rife at him which lands a hit on his whole hand sending bone and gore around... *

Arbiter: Oh I expected so much more from a Human... pitiful... *he raises his hands up to start crushing his skull between them... and begins pressing... Sanders Screaming in pain..*

*Danny fires several shots off cursing out loud at Arbiter... hitting him but not killing him.. Sanders falls out stumbling...*

Danny: Come on Cap go... I got this guy..

*Before he can finish him Arbiter strikes him and then by the arm he rips Danny's whole left arm off ... Leaving blood gushing out of the wound and him howling in agony.. and the bloody stump... *

*Arbiter tosses the arm away and moves in for the kill... Dorman tries to get over there but is interrupted by more forces...*

Arbiter: Time to die little human..

*Stane is pacing around Sam...*

Stane: Now if you don't mind my dear I have an appointment to keep with a young protege... have fun watching everyone you know and love be harvested.

*He leaves. her there with Banshee's entering the room her powers disabled because of some dampening field an old dampening field meant for her... As they progress to her screaming making her head hurt as they near... Death seems all too near...*

James: Not this time !

*He fires many shots at one of them and using it as a stick to beat the others to death eliminating them and firing a shot at a time to finish them off. *

Come on Sam.. we have to go... now.. Before more come... he was wanting you to come first that was the whole point... Come on we aren't dead yet..

*OOC: I was planning on this actually. Not for a fast resolution... But for some to probably die. and no the one that seems nearest I actually have more in store for him... *

*Stane awaits Jacob... *

Stane: Come on boy.. pick one.. Helping the fools you came with or facing me right now...
OOC: Except Sam has that ability - you know, when she killed Stane and Taras by destroying their souls? The Guardians don't have telepathic powers, no, but Sam's "Angel" can destroy souls - or remove another mind's presence from someone. That's why T'mar could never safely mind meld with her. It isn't the Twilight Force, it's the actual being.

Besides, I planned on that being a one-time thing, her being able to do it with Tara because of their friendship and because Tara was already fighting it.

I'm cool with her powers being jammed now, but Tara should at least be able to knock Sovereign out of her mind completely now. For 2 reasons: A) Sam's weakened the indoctrination on her. B) She's playing an important role after the 20-year time-skip, which I can't really change.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,668
# 8340
07-27-2013, 07:01 AM
*R.S.S. Normandy, Bridge.*

Helm: We're coming up on Sovereign now, sir!

John: Drop the Cloak and fire everything we've got!

*The Normandy decloaks and strafes Sovereign at high speed, causing serious damage to an area of it. The Normandy then flies at high speed away from Sovereign, dodging enemy fire as she does so, as Sovereign begins to move.*

Helm: It's moving!

Science: Think we got its attention?

John: We're going to find out! All power to aft shields! Initiate Warp Evasive!

Helm: Aye, sir!

*OOC: PM me with when and how you want Sovereign taken out, so I know how severe to make the Normandy's runs.*
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49 PM.