Starfleet Veteran
# 8341
07-27-2013, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I actually had something else in mind. But that got shat on. As you kinda forgot about someone. Also Where is James? hmm? Total killing of pacing I had set up. So no Neither. Her fight is not with him anyway just a discussion before Tara plus I don't want Indoctrination to be taken off like that. More of a permanent thing domination on a permanent basis. So down that goes. *facepalm* Well there goes that whole thing down the drain. Gonna sleep on it.. Besides I have work til the afternoon tomorrow sometime after one...my time.*

*The entire room disappears including Tara... The other one chuckles as she Stands back up the Purple returns.. *

*A Barrier comes up that traps her twilight powers in place initiating pain if she even considers it. Like black enters her line of sight like tendrils... Stane walks in... Looking normal but his eyes are blue some youth restored to him as well as some hairline.*

Stane: Ah Sam my dear. I knew you would come straight here. Your little Twilight Powers here are just about useless as it cannot get rid of the song or the light.. Curious thing Indoctrination.. I tested twilight capabilities on the last practitioners of it and found that even that cannot remove it. It may give the person a small reprieve... But it fades and fades far to quickly.

Oh how am I keeping you still..? Sorry my dear but a magician does not reveal all of his tricks. But alas you will do as I ask... once again.

*He turns to the indoctrinated Tara..*

Deal with our guests but Bring Jacob here lure him..

*With a bow she leaves and does as she is told.*

Oh where is your daughter.

*Elsewhere. James is heading away from Arbiter who has engaged Hawk and Sanders and is wiping the floor with them tossing them into each other. James senses darkness and fires a couple shots at more indoctrinated... *

James: Damn it Sam... You knew this guy was trouble...

*He runs off as he tries to find Sam... * Son of a ...

*He finds the bunker that was the machine a few moments ago but its not now.. *

Damn.. A trick.. This was part of their trap... Tara is still a few hundred meters away...

Hang on Sam...

*Arbiter smacks the crap out of Sanders who is bleeding from the mouth, then deflects the arrows of Hawk, he fires his pulse rife at him which lands a hit on his whole hand sending bone and gore around... *

Arbiter: Oh I expected so much more from a Human... pitiful... *he raises his hands up to start crushing his skull between them... and begins pressing... Sanders Screaming in pain..*

*Danny fires several shots off cursing out loud at Arbiter... hitting him but not killing him.. Sanders falls out stumbling...*

Danny: Come on Cap go... I got this guy..

*Before he can finish him Arbiter strikes him and then by the arm he rips Danny's whole left arm off ... Leaving blood gushing out of the wound and him howling in agony.. and the bloody stump... *

*Arbiter tosses the arm away and moves in for the kill... Dorman tries to get over there but is interrupted by more forces...*

Arbiter: Time to die little human..

*Stane is pacing around Sam...*

Stane: Now if you don't mind my dear I have an appointment to keep with a young protege... have fun watching everyone you know and love be harvested.

*He leaves. her there with Banshee's entering the room her powers disabled because of some dampening field an old dampening field meant for her... As they progress to her screaming making her head hurt as they near... Death seems all too near...*

James: Not this time !

*He fires many shots at one of them and using it as a stick to beat the others to death eliminating them and firing a shot at a time to finish them off. *

Come on Sam.. we have to go... now.. Before more come... he was wanting you to come first that was the whole point... Come on we aren't dead yet..

*OOC: I was planning on this actually. Not for a fast resolution... But for some to probably die. and no the one that seems nearest I actually have more in store for him... *

*Stane awaits Jacob... *

Stane: Come on boy.. pick one.. Helping the fools you came with or facing me right now...
*Suddenly, a giant grey blur tackles Arbiter to the ground, as Destroyer starts beating him to a pulp.*

Destroyer: DESTROYER SMASH PUNY MAN!

*Hawk picks up Danny with Cap and the two carry him into the shuttle. Sanders puts Danny on medical support while Hawk goes into the Cockpit.*

Hawk: This is Vanguard to Admiral Bright! We need support down here and we need it now!

Cap, do you want me to take him back to the Liberty?

Sanders: Can you make it?

Hawk: Best pilot in my class at the Academy.

Sanders: Go.

Hawk: Preparing for launch. You've got 2 minutes.

Sanders: Hang in there, pal.

*He puts a hand on Danny's shoulder before starting to move away.*

OOC: "Starting" so if you want the two to have a conversation or for Danny to try to stay, you can.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8342
07-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Suddenly, a giant grey blur tackles Arbiter to the ground, as Destroyer starts beating him to a pulp.*

Destroyer: DESTROYER SMASH PUNY MAN!

*Hawk picks up Danny with Cap and the two carry him into the shuttle. Sanders puts Danny on medical support while Hawk goes into the Cockpit.*

Hawk: This is Vanguard to Admiral Bright! We need support down here and we need it now!

Cap, do you want me to take him back to the Liberty?

Sanders: Can you make it?

Hawk: Best pilot in my class at the Academy.

Sanders: Go.

Hawk: Preparing for launch. You've got 2 minutes.

Sanders: Hang in there, pal.

*He puts a hand on Danny's shoulder before starting to move away.*

OOC: "Starting" so if you want the two to have a conversation or for Danny to try to stay, you can.
*The comms to the Ra Cailum and the Liberty are being Jammed from the disturbance of the machine. Arbiter stabs Destroyer right through his chest (lower region) and grumbles... and goes after them... Using Biotic throw to send the wounded destroyer right into the shuttle. *

Danny: Damn.... Cauterize the thing Cap... If you want to stop the bleeding cauterize it. I can still fight..

*OOC: Bring in Markon man. He needs his BA meter filled. And no Hawk and the Destroyer are not dead... Not going to pull a that move.. Your choice who you want to bite it. I have some in mind already.. *

*Arbiter reaches them and grabs Sanders and starts pounding his head on the ground three times before tossing him aside. Before going after Danny who is firing a sidearm to very little affect. Til Klingon signatures arrive on the surface. *

*Elsewhere James is carrying Sam out... *

James: James to shuttle... Hawk.. Sanders... Danny. come in.. Damn it... Come on.. wake up.. *they leave the room and he yanks the dampening collar off. and sticks an adrenaline hypo in her chest *

*Ra Cailum is the brick in the center keeping the Federation forces from taking too many hits. Bright is running out of ideas. *

Bright: Tell the Normandy to run interference on damaged vessels so they can get away.. Have the Spartacus aid in that endeavor.. Keep anti air craft up and spread the blanket to the fleet. Prepare our next shuttle with wave two the strike team might need it...

G'los: Aye aye..
Captain
# 8343
07-27-2013, 10:07 AM
*Danny when he sees Klingons fighting the unknown alien... He stumbles to Sanders and checks on him... cursing his stump he takes the phaser and starts cauterizing the wound to stop the bleeding... Holstering it he grabs Sanders by the arm and starts dragging him to the wrecked shuttle.*

Danny: What a day.. arm yanked off by and ugly indoctrinated alien and Sanders knocked senseless. Not to mention Legolas being maimed again.. Sheesh can't catch a break..

*Panting as he leans Sanders up on the shuttle. He takes his side arm out again shooting Husks off the shuttle from getting to Hawk.. *
Captain
# 8344
07-27-2013, 10:09 AM
*Dorman burns off more troops and tries to look for a way off to get the wounded out.. *
Career Officer
# 8345
07-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Ooc: will be at work till 5
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"

Last edited by logang19; 07-27-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Career Officer
# 8346
07-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Ooc: him I have a somewhat evil idea evil laugh.

Cole is standing in his office on new Arcadia. As he hears a sound he turns.

Metran stands in the center of the room.

Metran: I hear you are need of assistance.

Cole: who are you.

Metran: who I am isn't important. What is important is that I can supply you soldiers and ships. To quickly retake what is yours. Since from what I hear the convention isn't going to help you.

Cole: what is the price.

Metran: why I do this to help nothing is required.

Ooc; of course that is a lie. He has plans of what to do but that will come later. Be back in 4 hours.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 8347
07-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
*The comms to the Ra Cailum and the Liberty are being Jammed from the disturbance of the machine. Arbiter stabs Destroyer right through his chest (lower region) and grumbles... and goes after them... Using Biotic throw to send the wounded destroyer right into the shuttle. *

Danny: Damn.... Cauterize the thing Cap... If you want to stop the bleeding cauterize it. I can still fight..

*OOC: Bring in Markon man. He needs his BA meter filled. And no Hawk and the Destroyer are not dead... Not going to pull a that move.. Your choice who you want to bite it. I have some in mind already.. *

*Arbiter reaches them and grabs Sanders and starts pounding his head on the ground three times before tossing him aside. Before going after Danny who is firing a sidearm to very little affect. Til Klingon signatures arrive on the surface. *

*Elsewhere James is carrying Sam out... *

James: James to shuttle... Hawk.. Sanders... Danny. come in.. Damn it... Come on.. wake up.. *they leave the room and he yanks the dampening collar off. and sticks an adrenaline hypo in her chest *

*Ra Cailum is the brick in the center keeping the Federation forces from taking too many hits. Bright is running out of ideas. *

Bright: Tell the Normandy to run interference on damaged vessels so they can get away.. Have the Spartacus aid in that endeavor.. Keep anti air craft up and spread the blanket to the fleet. Prepare our next shuttle with wave two the strike team might need it...

G'los: Aye aye..
*John comes on the Viewscreen.*

John: Er... Admiral, we're kinda in the middle of dodging Sovereign right now! We've got its attention - if you wanna take it out, I'd advise you do it now!

*The R.S.S. Normandy is dodging beams from Sovereign as it turns and performs another high-speed strafing run, doing a ton of damage, before returning to its original escape course, distracting Sovereign.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8348
07-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
OOC: Except Sam has that ability - you know, when she killed Stane and Taras by destroying their souls? The Guardians don't have telepathic powers, no, but Sam's "Angel" can destroy souls - or remove another mind's presence from someone. That's why T'mar could never safely mind meld with her. It isn't the Twilight Force, it's the actual being.

Besides, I planned on that being a one-time thing, her being able to do it with Tara because of their friendship and because Tara was already fighting it.

I'm cool with her powers being jammed now, but Tara should at least be able to knock Sovereign out of her mind completely now. For 2 reasons: A) Sam's weakened the indoctrination on her. B) She's playing an important role after the 20-year time-skip, which I can't really change.
OOC: No response to this?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8349
07-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
*Danny when he sees Klingons fighting the unknown alien... He stumbles to Sanders and checks on him... cursing his stump he takes the phaser and starts cauterizing the wound to stop the bleeding... Holstering it he grabs Sanders by the arm and starts dragging him to the wrecked shuttle.*

Danny: What a day.. arm yanked off by and ugly indoctrinated alien and Sanders knocked senseless. Not to mention Legolas being maimed again.. Sheesh can't catch a break..

*Panting as he leans Sanders up on the shuttle. He takes his side arm out again shooting Husks off the shuttle from getting to Hawk.. *
*Suddenly, a dk'tagh is thrown into Arbiter's back, followed by a barrage of disruptor fire.*

Markon: For the Empire!

*OOC: You are right! Markon needs his BA quota filled! Forgot how much enjoyment I get out of writing a Klingon.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8350
07-27-2013, 12:37 PM
Quote:
*John comes on the Viewscreen.*

John: Er... Admiral, we're kinda in the middle of dodging Sovereign right now! We've got its attention - if you wanna take it out, I'd advise you do it now!

*The R.S.S. Normandy is dodging beams from Sovereign as it turns and performs another high-speed strafing run, doing a ton of damage, before returning to its original escape course, distracting Sovereign.*
OOC: Just a bit of asking... How are they doing damage? Especially when I haven't even touched what the power source is? Best they are doing is pissing him off or annoying him while he still attacks the fleet.*

*Sovereign disengages them and re engages the fleet. Firing one strafing shot taking a little bit of the Normandy off... Making a turn that would shear ships in half...*

Bright: Good job.. Now we have it back on us. Defensive patterns.. Keep up the evasive maneuvers