Captain
# 8351
07-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: No response to this?
OOC: Which Tara are you referring to? Orion Tara? I cannot undo the indoctrination. Perhaps under a guise of it being weakened. But I thought it was pretty clear that Indoctrination itself is irreversible.?
Captain
# 8352
07-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
*Suddenly, a dk'tagh is thrown into Arbiter's back, followed by a barrage of disruptor fire.*

Markon: For the Empire!

*OOC: You are right! Markon needs his BA quota filled! Forgot how much enjoyment I get out of writing a Klingon.*
*Arbiter yanks it out licks the blade and then throws it at a klingon guard square in the head, *

Arbiter: Oh.. A Klingon... This should be a fun one. *With fire from his pulse rifle he takes down the other guard while a Banshee power punches another and drains him dry and discards the corpse like a dried husk...*

*He engages Markon matching blow for blow strike for strike laying several hits on him... Then receiving a couple himself.. But the fight is evenly matched.. Markon's surviving men are managing to fight well but let the Banshee's in too close... being hit by warping blasts. *

*Elsewhere*

James: For the love of.. wake up...
Starfleet Veteran
# 8353
07-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Which Tara are you referring to? Orion Tara? I cannot undo the indoctrination. Perhaps under a guise of it being weakened. But I thought it was pretty clear that Indoctrination itself is irreversible.?
OOC: No. You never said that, and I hadn't watched Mass Effect when you introduced it.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8354
07-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Also, technically it can be reversed. If Sovereign's destroyed, then there's no one to control Tara. And yes, I mean the Orion.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8355
07-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Also, technically it can be reversed. If Sovereign's destroyed, then there's no one to control Tara. And yes, I mean the Orion.
OOC: Did you forget that there are thousands like him so I doubt it makes much difference Sovereign is not the head of this plan.. Only a vanguard.
Captain
# 8356
07-27-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
OOC: No. You never said that, and I hadn't watched Mass Effect when you introduced it.
OOC: Implied. Do I need to spell it out?(No I am not trying to cop an attitude just asking the question) Or should we do something else with her? Perhaps hold her somewhere out of power in her cartel maybe and make it question able that she is indoctrinated? Would that please you?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8357
07-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
OOC: Did you forget that there are thousands like him so I doubt it makes much difference Sovereign is not the head of this plan.. Only a vanguard.
OOC: What I mean is that, since the Reapers (unless you have another name for them?) won't be coming for a while (until after the 20-year time skip, by which time Tara's role will be mostly filled), Tara's indoctrination won't be active between when Sovereign's destroyed and when the Reapers come into it.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8358
07-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
OOC: Just a bit of asking... How are they doing damage? Especially when I haven't even touched what the power source is? Best they are doing is pissing him off or annoying him while he still attacks the fleet.*

*Sovereign disengages them and re engages the fleet. Firing one strafing shot taking a little bit of the Normandy off... Making a turn that would shear ships in half...*

Bright: Good job.. Now we have it back on us. Defensive patterns.. Keep up the evasive maneuvers
*OOC: Sovereign is made of metal, correct? What I meant was they were doing more damage than anyone else. Besides, even writing that I knew they weren't going to hurt it, but I was certain they'd annoy it and get its attention.

Plus, the Normandy would be going too fast and making too dramatic evasive manoeuvres to be hit.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8359
07-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
*OOC: Sovereign is made of metal, correct? What I meant was they were doing more damage than anyone else. Besides, even writing that I knew they weren't going to hurt it, but I was certain they'd annoy it and get its attention.

Plus, the Normandy would be going too fast and making too dramatic evasive manoeuvres to be hit.*
OOC: I was making a reference to the end of the discussion scene when Sovereign makes a wild turn around. So not quite. Hence only a small hit.
Captain
# 8360
07-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
OOC: What I mean is that, since the Reapers (unless you have another name for them?) won't be coming for a while (until after the 20-year time skip, by which time Tara's role will be mostly filled), Tara's indoctrination won't be active between when Sovereign's destroyed and when the Reapers come into it.
OOC: Your gonna have to message me what you have in mind. Then we can agree on something. I can live with a retcon...