Starfleet Veteran
# 8371
07-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Just a bit of asking... How are they doing damage? Especially when I haven't even touched what the power source is? Best they are doing is pissing him off or annoying him while he still attacks the fleet.*

*Sovereign disengages them and re engages the fleet. Firing one strafing shot taking a little bit of the Normandy off... Making a turn that would shear ships in half...*

Bright: Good job.. Now we have it back on us. Defensive patterns.. Keep up the evasive maneuvers
*The Normandy swings back around and fires on Sovereign again, this time constantly strafing, dodging the beams a lot closer.

R.S.S. Normandy, Bridge.*

John: Are we even hurting that thing?!

Science: I can't tell!

John: Think a nuke would work?

Science: If by "nuke" you mean a star!

John: Well, that's it. I've got nothing!

Tactical: What about Red Matter?

John: We don't have any!

Okay, Helm! Attack Pattern Alpha! Keep the pressure on that thing, I want it focused on us!
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 8372
07-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Del Rio : thank you. As you all are aware the unsc had a presence here for some time. Until recently this was a small faction of the unsc. Until a short time ago when the unsc was invaded by a unknown hostile force. What is currently left of the unsc is now hear. And as it appears we will be hear for some time I have been appointed by president Cole to come here and represent unsc interests in the milky way.
OOC: Sorry, got swept up in the Battle. Anyway...

*Vantrelle steps forward.*

Vantrelle: The Republic will support the U.N.S.C. being made a member of the United Galactic Convention.

*Le'dar stands up from the Turanian booth.*

Le'dar: As will the Turanian Alliance.

*The smaller races start voting, with the Dominion abstaining, and only the Federation and Klingon Empire need vote now.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 8373
07-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Del Rio : I appreciate that's.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8374
07-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry, got swept up in the Battle. Anyway...

*Vantrelle steps forward.*

Vantrelle: The Republic will support the U.N.S.C. being made a member of the United Galactic Convention.

*Le'dar stands up from the Turanian booth.*

Le'dar: As will the Turanian Alliance.

*The smaller races start voting, with the Dominion abstaining, and only the Federation and Klingon Empire need vote now.*
Schwartz: Aye.. We will provide colonies and supplies.

Talikar: Aye.
Captain
# 8375
07-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam slowly starts to come to.*

Sam *faintly*: James...? Wha...? What happened...?

*Meanwhile, Markon is dodging blows from Arbiter before grabbing his Mek'leth and driving it into Arbiter's stomach before pulling it out and driving it into his back.*
James: You fell into a trap set by Stane.. turns out that he was expecting you to run off and try and save the day. Come on.. We need to go... Now..

*He Lifts her up to her feet.*

*Arbiter slumps but takes the blade out and gouges out Markon's eye clawing up his face. Before falling dead. Danny stumbles over his wounded stump cauterized shoots Arbiter in the face...*

*Markon gives him a glance*

Danny: Just to make sure that ugly son of a Targ is dead. *shoots him again* And that is for my arm...

*Danny goes over to the ruined shuttle to find Destroyer reverted back to his human form...wounded but being tended to by a Klingon medic. He peers in the shuttle but cringes when he sees that Hawk is heavily wounded fading fast...*

*Sovereign then makes a sudden fierce turn ramming many ships and narrowly missing the Normandy...and landing back by the machine... red electrical surges showing...*

*The same shows around Arbiter's corpse the Earth around them rumbling... and the corpse juggling as power surges...*

* A Wailing screech rips through their ears including James and Sam..

James and Sam barely miss Sovereign landing on them but reach the machine. *
Captain
# 8376
07-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Schwartz: The only thing that I cannot believe as this evidence is unconvincing as we suspect that it is something else.

Talikar: I too found the Evidence uncompellining seems like ships of song from a hundred years ago.

Schwartz: However.. I propose that we hold off on this.
Career Officer
# 8377
07-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Schwartz: Aye.. We will provide colonies and supplies.

Talikar: Aye.
Del Rio: thank you gentlemen now unless there is something needed right away i should go speak to my commander
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 8378
07-27-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
James: You fell into a trap set by Stane.. turns out that he was expecting you to run off and try and save the day. Come on.. We need to go... Now..

*He Lifts her up to her feet.*

*Arbiter slumps but takes the blade out and gouges out Markon's eye clawing up his face. Before falling dead. Danny stumbles over his wounded stump cauterized shoots Arbiter in the face...*

*Markon gives him a glance*

Danny: Just to make sure that ugly son of a Targ is dead. *shoots him again* And that is for my arm...

*Danny goes over to the ruined shuttle to find Destroyer reverted back to his human form...wounded but being tended to by a Klingon medic. He peers in the shuttle but cringes when he sees that Hawk is heavily wounded fading fast...*

*Sovereign then makes a sudden fierce turn ramming many ships and narrowly missing the Normandy...and landing back by the machine... red electrical surges showing...*

*The same shows around Arbiter's corpse the Earth around them rumbling... and the corpse juggling as power surges...*

* A Wailing screech rips through their ears including James and Sam..

James and Sam barely miss Sovereign landing on them but reach the machine. *
Jacob: stane you have to call in your big cards you arent able to take care of yourself now that is sad. Let the team go.
Captain
# 8379
07-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: stane you have to call in your big cards you arent able to take care of yourself now that is sad. Let the team go.
Stane: Oh Jacob.. How near sighted you are... Do you remember that time I taught you to tell time.?

Take a look at that timer.

*Points to the countdown...*

1 hr 20 min.. 53 sec.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 07-27-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Career Officer
# 8380
07-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Stane: Oh Jacob.. How near sighted you are... Do you remember that time I taught you to tell time.?

Take a look at that timer.

*Points to the countdown...*

1 hr 20 min.. 53 sec.
Jacob: that means I still got that much to kick your sorry butt back to wear it came from and stop your evil plan to destroy everything.

Raises both hands the palm repulsors charge up

Jacob: shut it all down now stane