Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 8461
07-31-2013, 08:12 PM
UNSC Reporter: We have recieved word again that the rebel attack on New Mombassa colony was stopped after the 9th battle group and osdt troopers where deployed. It is now said that after cole speaks to the council he will then go to speak to fleet and high comm about enforcing martial law. We do know that the new alliance has been unable to....Static

As cole walks out of his office flanked by 4 honor guard odst they hear a loud boom they look around as soon a large explosion rips through senate building. Small fighting can be heard outside as the senate guard engages rebel troops. Lt. Forge finds cole and grabs him as more odst arrive on the scene.

UNSC report: This is an emrgency broadcast by High comm. New Arcadia was attacked today. With many in the senate killed or missing. President cole is alive and is safe for now. Martial law has been declared as the 501st moved in to take over planetary security for the planet.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 8462
07-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Roland: sir i think you should see these reports coming in

Jacob: roland cant you see im trying to finish this

Roland puts up a holo display of the attack on new arcadia.

Jacob: how many dead

Roland: reports now at almost 1 million.

Jacob: roland prep the suit we are going

Roland : aye sir
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 8463
07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Roland: sir you do realize its been 2 years since you put any of those on are you sure you still know how they work.

Jacob: roland shut up and power up suit a. We are heading for new arcadia now.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 8464
07-31-2013, 09:35 PM
*Stane watches these "terrorist attacks" and the reactions. He is not overly joyed but pleased that the UNSC is split. Given how thin Metran's forces are now trying to help keep the peace... He has ideas for now but the concern he has is finding a way to assist the people of this galaxy... He is going to need help.. Someone that has helped him before but never crossed. The quiet name that has been controlling things for the political intrigue in the galaxy... Even Stane never figured out his name. *

Stane: *Taps his QEC channels encrypted with something special that he knows no one has the tech to crack... * Little Spider.. It has been too long...

Spider: Stane... I am surprised you are not dead yet.

Stane: Oh I am sure people are not so worried about me currently but rather on the unfortunate surprise that shocked and angered everyone. But I can reasonably say this, they still have not found a knife for my back yet.

Spider: The little things I hear... Even little whisper's about the unfortunate troubles in the UNSC...

Stane: Oh.. Not so fortunate really... They brought it on themselves as all small people of limited understanding do... Even same said turncoat.

Spider: So how can I help you my most dignified customer?

Stane: I wish to purchase some information on where I can find where the UGC is hiding the researchers nowadays.

Spider: Ah.. Now that is a rather difficult prospect... but attainable. My little voices do tell me things.

Stane: What would it cost me to pry that little bit of info?

Spider: I must ask Stane given your propensity to bring despair on people...

Stane: Oh no.. Not on the people I am looking for. But who they are fighting...

Spider: Oh isn't this a twist... Its cost is something that should come easy for you...

Stane: Oh.. Do go on?

Spider: The virus that affects these dark things, or perhaps the place where Adjeca gets the wonderful tasting spice...

Stane: Oh that is a relative bargain.. How about this my friend... I send you the coordinates if you can get me in touch with Jacob Halsey...

Spider: That can be easily arranged.

Stane: Oh before we part. My eyes caught something interesting on the RSS Republic Captain...

Spider: Oh dear me juicy gossip?

Stane: *laughs* You could say that and something that I give in good faith. * he uploads the footage taken from the quarters of the most recent tryst *

Spider: Oh my.. Such a lovely but dangerous thing... Could provide something for an investigation team should they ever come up with a handsome payment for this...

Stane: But of course. *receiving the things needed to contact Halsey arrive on his end.* Nice doing business with you again my friend. My you have long life.

Spider: May you continue to dodge daggers my friend. The universe is filled with them.

Stane: That it is...

*Comm ends*

Stane: *starts typing away and hacks into Roland and hits the call button...* Hello Jacob... How are you healing my boy?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 8465
07-31-2013, 09:41 PM
*OOC: Thought I would liven things up with an easy avenue for politics and intrigue with a Information Broker. One that is known to higher ups, politicians, and a few Captains and such.... Should they be able to pay for his services.. No one has ever seen him in person or do they even know if it is a man. He took over that branch of business during the beginning of the century.. A master of disguise not to mention why politicians are so edgy with talking behind closed doors. A ambiguous character of sorts. And one that seems effeminate and articulate, very high on manners, but can be steely when the need arises... What he is will be hinted at and no he is not indoctrinated. *
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 8466
07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Stane watches these "terrorist attacks" and the reactions. He is not overly joyed but pleased that the UNSC is split. Given how thin Metran's forces are now trying to help keep the peace... He has ideas for now but the concern he has is finding a way to assist the people of this galaxy... He is going to need help.. Someone that has helped him before but never crossed. The quiet name that has been controlling things for the political intrigue in the galaxy... Even Stane never figured out his name. *

Stane: *Taps his QEC channels encrypted with something special that he knows no one has the tech to crack... * Little Spider.. It has been too long...

Spider: Stane... I am surprised you are not dead yet.

Stane: Oh I am sure people are not so worried about me currently but rather on the unfortunate surprise that shocked and angered everyone. But I can reasonably say this, they still have not found a knife for my back yet.

Spider: The little things I hear... Even little whisper's about the unfortunate troubles in the UNSC...

Stane: Oh.. Not so fortunate really... They brought it on themselves as all small people of limited understanding do... Even same said turncoat.

Spider: So how can I help you my most dignified customer?

Stane: I wish to purchase some information on where I can find where the UGC is hiding the researchers nowadays.

Spider: Ah.. Now that is a rather difficult prospect... but attainable. My little voices do tell me things.

Stane: What would it cost me to pry that little bit of info?

Spider: I must ask Stane given your propensity to bring despair on people...

Stane: Oh no.. Not on the people I am looking for. But who they are fighting...

Spider: Oh isn't this a twist... Its cost is something that should come easy for you...

Stane: Oh.. Do go on?

Spider: The virus that affects these dark things, or perhaps the place where Adjeca gets the wonderful tasting spice...

Stane: Oh that is a relative bargain.. How about this my friend... I send you the coordinates if you can get me in touch with Jacob Halsey...

Spider: That can be easily arranged.

Stane: Oh before we part. My eyes caught something interesting on the RSS Republic Captain...

Spider: Oh dear me juicy gossip?

Stane: *laughs* You could say that and something that I give in good faith. * he uploads the footage taken from the quarters of the most recent tryst *

Spider: Oh my.. Such a lovely but dangerous thing... Could provide something for an investigation team should they ever come up with a handsome payment for this...

Stane: But of course. *receiving the things needed to contact Halsey arrive on his end.* Nice doing business with you again my friend. My you have long life.

Spider: May you continue to dodge daggers my friend. The universe is filled with them.

Stane: That it is...

*Comm ends*

Stane: *starts typing away and hacks into Roland and hits the call button...* Hello Jacob... How are you healing my boy?
Jacob is firing up the suit

Roland : sir i believe some one ....

Jacob: Stane you have alot of guts calling here after all the pain and destruction youve caused. If your going to gloat dont waste your time i have better things to do. What do you want
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,587
# 8467
07-31-2013, 11:18 PM
OOC: very nice. I am working on brining in someone as well. That metran answers to in the end. Time i create a evil person lol will post tomorrow
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,325
# 8468
08-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Danny is sitting at his locker adjusting his prosthetic arm with a manual screwdriver watching the holo-network as things happen...*

Ops: Winter squad one is back from their mission...

Danny: Thank you Lt.

*He takes a shirt and strolls by watching Captain Sanders and Forrest return along with the older man they had recruited sometime back.. Old Soldier like them... and experimented on.*

Danny: Cap.. How did the mission go?

*Meanwhile Holtz is running field tests on the new weapons...*

Holtz: Set it to 45 percent power

Innovade Tech: Yes sir... 45 percent and firing in three... two... and one...

Firing

*The weapon fires a long streak of vibrant blue and manages to pierce the Wreckage of the Shadow Vessel they had brought for field tests...*

Tech: Confirmed sir. The velocity matches the new torpedo firing system but we don't know how it would work on an actual vessel unless testing on the actual vessel..

Holtz: All we can do is postulate... Inform Dr. Halsey that we have tested it on the actual hull of the wreckage with success.. It is ready for combat testing...

*Allen is meditating while he develops more from what they recovered from Sovereign... He is trying to find James in the areas of the dead...*

Allen: Still nothing...

Guardian Feros: If he is not present then he is not dead...

Allen: The only things that can hide from Newtypes are those Twilight Practitioners or ... other Newtypes if they are powerful enough... We can't really feel Innovades. Only if they show emotion and most of them do now.

Feros: Then he does not want to be found...

Allen: Who can blame him... but I need to find him...

Voice: That is because he is under our wing...for now...

Allen: Q...

Q: Of course but not the two you know of..

Allen: Where is he?

Q: Now why should I tell you? The great and powerful original Newtype.. Perhaps the most famous one. Responsible for the deaths of the Breen Confederacy and Deferi...

Allen: I can't stop what Decanus did you know that. What are you doing with him...

Q: He chose it.. As part of the arrangement Allen you know how you must honor your promises...

Allen: What arrangement?

Q: Oh... Like I am going to tell you...

Allen: Don't anger me...

Q: Or what you will punch me?

Allen: *Slaps him across the face*

No I will slap the crap out of you... Now tell me...

Q: *sigh* I will pass on a message... But do not think for once that you can save him...

Allen: *hears the message from James... Especially for him... but to tell Sam where he is...*

*Allen's face eases a little*

Allen: At least he is alive...

Q: Ah human sentimentality. So funny sometimes...

Now If you don't mind I must visit Sam...

*Q with a snap leaves. He arrives with a snap in front of Sam... *

Q: Oh if it isn't the turn coat... the self swallowing turncoat. Who is also ... well from the other side of... oh what is that expression humans are so fond of saying.

I have to say it is amusing to see most if not all the galaxy trying to kill one person... Especially the Klingons.... Oo *finger touches his lips as if he is jesting* wrong people to piss on...

Anyway mortal... I have a message and someone that wants to give it to you... right now. As for the usual questions of pertainment who cares.
*Sam sits down on the hill she was standing on.*

Sam: What is it, Q?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 8469
08-01-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob is firing up the suit

Roland : sir i believe some one ....

Jacob: Stane you have alot of guts calling here after all the pain and destruction youve caused. If your going to gloat dont waste your time i have better things to do. What do you want
Stane: Gloat why would I bother with that? No.. I call because I have a proposition for you and your friends. Something that could help you.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 8470
08-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam sits down on the hill she was standing on.*

Sam: What is it, Q?
*Q places a hand on her and snaps his fingers and she finds herself sitting in sand, the air arid and extremely warm... *

Q: Don't bother asking questions Sam... You would just not understand. Besides go up ahead til you reach the city look for Mumsalin he will take you to where you need to be. Or you can do it yourself... Then maybe you can save him maybe you can't...

My I need to visit somewhere nicer maybe Risa or perhaps Voltanous before mammals started walking.

*With a snap he is gone.*

*Another snap*

Q: Oh and do step irregularly the local fauna don't like regular beats... They tend to swallow things whole... about 100 meters worth...

*He is gone again.*

*A presence feels familiar to her someone she has not felt in a long time... alive... The dusty dreary city infront of her lies ahead*

*OOC: And no this is not a place she has been to.. Depending on how you end this arc may not ever.. It is a pure desert planet. Only water you can get are from water sellers or during the dew collection... Not to mention these people don't really like Shadows or the Force in power. Their language is going to be odd mix of Arabic and other dialects..*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 08-01-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 AM.