Career Officer
# 8471
08-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: Gloat why would I bother with that? No.. I call because I have a proposition for you and your friends. Something that could help you.
Jacob: and what could you possibly want to give us and why help us after you tried to kill us.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 8472
08-01-2013, 11:33 AM
So quite now lol.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 8473
08-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Well since its just hopping with activity today. And I'm going to work.

In new Arcadia orbit new enforcer class destroyer's and Valiant class assault cruisers mopp up the rebel ships.

Planet side a group of rebels troops suround odst squad. Metran appears behind the rebels saber in hand hand glowing a sickly dark purple.

Metran: you put my plans at risk. For that you will pay dearly.

Before the rebels can even shoot he has them all killed.

Metran then goes on finishing off any other rebels nearby.
Captain
# 8474
08-01-2013, 02:45 PM
OOC: Well... I can hear the grass growing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 8475
08-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: Well... I can hear the grass growing.
Ooc: right.
Career Officer
# 8476
08-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Ooc: wanted to do this with Sinclaire and now is perfect while we wait.

The far reaches of space. Sinclaire appears on the cold arctic plains. He enters the large building to find magnus a old friend of his from when he learned here.

Sinclaire: shocked. Magnus what are you doing here.

Magnus: waiting for you. The masters had called me awhile ago and gave me something for you.

Sinclaire: where are they.

Magnus lowers her head: they passeddon a few days ago and told me you would come. They spoke highly of you.

Sinclaire goes numb as he sits down in a nearby chair.

Sinclaire: but how why.

Magnus: they each left you one of these.

She pulls out two small pyrimid shaped objects.

Sinclaire takes them slowly.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8477
08-01-2013, 03:31 PM
OOC: Sorry, lost track of time while playing Civilisation: Revolution.

Quote:
*Q places a hand on her and snaps his fingers and she finds herself sitting in sand, the air arid and extremely warm... *

Q: Don't bother asking questions Sam... You would just not understand. Besides go up ahead til you reach the city look for Mumsalin he will take you to where you need to be. Or you can do it yourself... Then maybe you can save him maybe you can't...

My I need to visit somewhere nicer maybe Risa or perhaps Voltanous before mammals started walking.

*With a snap he is gone.*

*Another snap*

Q: Oh and do step irregularly the local fauna don't like regular beats... They tend to swallow things whole... about 100 meters worth...

*He is gone again.*

*A presence feels familiar to her someone she has not felt in a long time... alive... The dusty dreary city infront of her lies ahead*

*OOC: And no this is not a place she has been to.. Depending on how you end this arc may not ever.. It is a pure desert planet. Only water you can get are from water sellers or during the dew collection... Not to mention these people don't really like Shadows or the Force in power. Their language is going to be odd mix of Arabic and other dialects..*
OOC: You know, one of the interesting parts about this is that Sam and the Shadows are fighting for the same thing as everyone else. They're just willing to go to greater and more extreme lengths. Something I've pointed out numerous times is that Sam is doing this because she can't see another way, and that if she could she'd do it. Though, no one else knows that (which I like - it makes sense that the entire galaxy and their cat (minus Matt) wants her head on a particularly spiky platter.)

*Sam looks around after Q leaves.*

Sam: Great. Even the arrogant, omnipotent, omniscient *******s; the Q, want me dead. As if it wasn't bad enough with being framed for the murder of several Secret Service Agents plus Admiral Reynolds wasn't bad enough!

Oh, and then there's the Klingons!

*She feels her pendant glow in her pocket, before taking it out and looking at it.*

I guess I had it coming. Just wish they'd try to understand me.

I don't have a friend in the world.

*She looks around.*

Well, not this one anyway.

*She puts the pendant around her neck and starts walking towards the city. Once she enters, she feels uneasy with everyone's eyes turning to her.*

Guess outsiders aren't welcomed here?

*She starts walking towards a small building, which she presumes is a library or chroniclers.

Citadel. The R.S.S. Normandy emerges from her fold-jump and swoops in to dock at one of the Republic Docking Bays.*

Citadel Space Traffic Control: R.S.S. Normandy now arriving at Bay 12. All transferring Officers, please report to Bay 12 via Military Customs.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 8478
08-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: and what could you possibly want to give us and why help us after you tried to kill us.
Stane: How about a way to kill the ones trying to kill you. There is a way... They are old ships held over from the old wars...
Career Officer
# 8479
08-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Stane: How about a way to kill the ones trying to kill you. There is a way... They are old ships held over from the old wars...
Jacob: and why the hell should I listen to you. And why would you want to help us.
Captain
# 8480
08-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry, lost track of time while playing Civilisation: Revolution.

OOC: You know, one of the interesting parts about this is that Sam and the Shadows are fighting for the same thing as everyone else. They're just willing to go to greater and more extreme lengths. Something I've pointed out numerous times is that Sam is doing this because she can't see another way, and that if she could she'd do it. Though, no one else knows that (which I like - it makes sense that the entire galaxy and their cat (minus Matt) wants her head on a particularly spiky platter.)

*Sam looks around after Q leaves.*

Sam: Great. Even the arrogant, omnipotent, omniscient *******s; the Q, want me dead. As if it wasn't bad enough with being framed for the murder of several Secret Service Agents plus Admiral Reynolds wasn't bad enough!

Oh, and then there's the Klingons!

*She feels her pendant glow in her pocket, before taking it out and looking at it.*

I guess I had it coming. Just wish they'd try to understand me.

I don't have a friend in the world.

*She looks around.*

Well, not this one anyway.

*She puts the pendant around her neck and starts walking towards the city. Once she enters, she feels uneasy with everyone's eyes turning to her.*

Guess outsiders aren't welcomed here?

*She starts walking towards a small building, which she presumes is a library or chroniclers.

Citadel. The R.S.S. Normandy emerges from her fold-jump and swoops in to dock at one of the Republic Docking Bays.*

Citadel Space Traffic Control: R.S.S. Normandy now arriving at Bay 12. All transferring Officers, please report to Bay 12 via Military Customs.
*OOC: I am aware of that. Hence why I am going with it. Plus aren't you going to do Sanders and Forrest since they are not dead. I am sure there are new characters you and logan wanted to add. As for explaining what the Twins are I am going to drop hints I did leave quite a few already.*

*The People there wearing turbans or fully covered females. Wearing strange suits underneath that Sam cannot recognize... Their language even a universal translator cannot pick up...Their looks are hostile but restrained.*

City Dweller: Amani Dasha...

*Their eyes she recognizes as their pupils are all blue... much like James had before his sight went...*

*A Bellowing voice booms from the market place that Sam hears she faintly feels it is familiar... but there is frustration and anger in his voice.*

Voice: Blasphemers !!!

You mingle with things beyond your understanding, empty ritual... and seductive ceremony...

*People start shuffling to the market place shouting their language...*

Person 1: Mahadi!!!

Person 2: Help us ...

Voice: I will give you that my words are water vanishing in the sunlight.. Dust in the wind... Do not serve those corrupt men, change is coming, change that cannot be ignored. Submission is not preferable.. Neither is extinction... Their ascension brings you nothing. Fight for your right to live and the rights of future generations.

*His guide turns him and heads down the street...*

*A ragged voice whispers follow..*

*She arrives to see a hooded figure with a guide and a staff in hand...