Career Officer
# 861
08-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: *takes his phaser out* Just don't get in my way.. Lets go.
Dont acy rashly now commander.
Career Officer
# 862
08-30-2012, 03:32 PM
rommel soon starts making his way down the corridor. Rifle in hand as he walks down the corridors.
Captain
# 863
08-30-2012, 03:47 PM
*Outside The Earth Defense fleet is suffering fewer losses as the light begins covering the USS Odyssey is on its last legs, the crew are incapacitated. The vessel is no longer working right.. USS Lancaster and Admiral Val are struggling to keep up with all of the wounded. Bat'rak's vessel starts ordering another attack run. Klingon's start doing the same as well as the Romulans and Remans. The light covers them.*

*Inside the Borg Vessel Dorman and Rommel soon find themselves in a circular room*

Dorman: A trap?

*Tomalk appears evil grin across his face*

Dorman: So it is you...

Tomalk: Of course it is boy.. Did you think I was going to die that easily.

Dorman: I certainly thought so...

Tomalk: *turns his gaze to the armored man and laughs* Lord Shadow now is it? You are still the same man as before .... Matthew Rommel..

*Tomalk raises his hand and the walls tubes come out and pierce Rommel's men repeatedly and gruesomely.*

Tomalk: Don't you think Dorman that the man responsible for the fate of your wife's death should be punished?
Career Officer
# 864
08-30-2012, 04:25 PM
That will be for dorman to decide afterwards. Not you.
Captain
# 865
08-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
That will be for dorman to decide afterwards. Not you.
Tomalk: *laughs* That is a fair point. Rommel. But you being here is only a minor annoyance. So If you don't mind me and the commander have something to settle.

*snaps his fingers and the wall tendons come and wrap Rommel to the wall tightly and disengage his weaponry.*

*Tomalk charges at Dorman, Dorman starts firing his phaser at him missing him and hitting him. Their duel begins with Rommel tied up helpless .*
Career Officer
# 866
08-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Tomalk: *laughs* That is a fair point. Rommel. But you being here is only a minor annoyance. So If you don't mind me and the commander have something to settle.

*snaps his fingers and the wall tendons come and wrap Rommel to the wall tightly and disengage his weaponry.*

*Tomalk charges at Dorman, Dorman starts firing his phaser at him missing him and hitting him. Their duel begins with Rommel tied up helpless .*
rommel remains calm.

rommel: remember dorman do not fall to his level. Killing him wont help what has happened i didnt understand that till recently.
Captain
# 867
08-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
rommel remains calm.

rommel: remember dorman do not fall to his level. Killing him wont help what has happened i didnt understand that till recently.
*Dorman dodges more intentful blows. Dorman fires more phaser blasts at Tomalk. Then a fierce roundhouse punch and a sharp kick to Tomalk's stomach*
Career Officer
# 868
08-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Rommel stays calm. Moving slightly. The battle has moved beyond his line of sight fighting to remain calm.
Captain
# 869
08-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Rommel stays calm. Moving slightly. The battle has moved beyond his line of sight fighting to remain calm.
*Tomalk lays more blows to dorman sending him back, he drops his phaser... Dorman grapples with Tomalk and rips tubes off of him. Making Tomalk scream.*

*A ghostly voice speaks with Rommel... and Allen appears again in front of him.*

Ghost Allen: Do you want to help Dorman Rommel? This fight won't end well for him... He wants to die, and he has lost his sole connection to the world... This was what fate had in store for him...
Career Officer
# 870
08-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
*Tomalk lays more blows to dorman sending him back, he drops his phaser... Dorman grapples with Tomalk and rips tubes off of him. Making Tomalk scream.*

*A ghostly voice speaks with Rommel... and Allen appears again in front of him.*

Ghost Allen: Do you want to help Dorman Rommel? This fight won't end well for him... He wants to die, and he has lost his sole connection to the world... This was what fate had in store for him...
Allen i fear this will end bad either way. But ues i will help him it is why i am here.