Captain
# 8711
08-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Err... the Romulans driving the Remans out happened AFTER the Klingon Civil War ended.

Also, one of the things which happened during the Romulan Civil War, right before the battle of Lanco against the Iconians, was Romulan Refugees being refused medical treatment in Federation Space. It happened just after you went MIA.

And one more thing: the Republic has NOT been trying to genocide the Synthesisers. They've just contained the Synthesisers inside the Lanco System. That's generally a good idea when your enemy wants to annihilate you and has access to Iconian tech.

Just 'cause Sam killed her double doesn't mean the Republic want all of the Synthesisers dead.

BTW, remind me to go over Sam and Sam 2's first encounter, because their first encounter in the thread was not the first time they met.
OOC: That explains it but doesn't sound like the Federation... But does sound like M's manipulation which was not dealt with since after I came back.. Since that was proven I don't know why she would throw that in their face. But Adjeca has them under his control and so far has been ignored for the most part as he has been trying to help. I am sure the sentiment has changed.
Captain
# 8712
08-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Mason: It's a known fact that no one in the Admiralty particularly liked Captain Allington - she's reckless, selfless, weighs the lives of others above the lives of her crew - those were considered dangerous qualities by the Admiralty a decade ago - that's why she was stuck in the Police Fleet for most of her early career. Even Admiral Ramez wasn't sure about her.

Perhaps you feel that someone who worked under Captain Allington and shares very much the same command style is a bit too dangerous for wartime?

To be honest, Admiral, I'm more concerned by the fact that you got yourself posted to this Court Martial without the J.A.G.'s permission or knowledge. That, for some reason, puts me on edge.

*He stands up, walking towards the exit.*

I'll be keeping an eye on you, Admiral.

By the way...

*He turns around as he reaches the door, pointing to the mug the replicator produced.*

...If I were you you, I'd cut down on the raktajino. It adds up fast.

Good evening, Admiral.

*He walks out, the doors closing behind him.*
*Weynal smiles.. as he sits down... He finds the bug placed to his equipment.. and rips it out with a crush...*

Weynal: Good luck Director.

*He thumbs up the QEC comms *

Admiral Ramez

*Meanwhile Director Mason visits the Broker agent he knows...*

Gregoro: Ah Mason old friend how are you.. Have you met the little man working for the UGC council? Tyrion I think his name was.. The little man has such an appetite for drink and women of ill repute..
Captain
# 8713
08-07-2013, 07:00 PM
*The USS Freedom is going by trying to figure out the precise way to open the tube...while the find their way across T'mar's ship. The ships stop...*

Wax: Ah my friends. how are you guys doing.. You look a bit worse for wear... Come we will exchange supplies for your company as you are certainly welcome.

Besides I have to discuss something with David.
Career Officer
# 8714
08-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Tyrranus watchs the discussion as it continues watching silently.

thinking to himself every thing is going as planned.

Meanwhile Cole starts his meeting with the C.I.S commanders metran standing behind him as he is flanked by two odsts
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8715
08-07-2013, 08:08 PM
*Dorman is heading back to his apartment... still fuming about the Council not being above petty crap...*

Dorman: *When he arrives Markon being there* we have other things to worry about and they are tearing their throats out over crap... Damn it...

*His assistant comes in...*

Assistant: Sir Intelligence is reporting another Shadow vessel is on the move...

Dorman: Damn... Markon what brings you here...
Career Officer
# 8716
08-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Cole: welcome everyone glad to see we can come together to make this work.Now shall we begin. WE have all banned together to form our own alliance after each has had issues with the GC. Now even though the UNSC is at war currently with the romulans with the rebels i dont expect any of you to join in the fighting i will say this is our fight.

General Naine: With all do respect sir your war is now our war as ours it now yours. We made this confederacy we all have a duty to help each other.

Cole: well does everyone agree with the general

After every one nods cole continues

Cole: now is to make the rules we will agree to abide as a whole every thing else will be handled system by system rules
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8717
08-07-2013, 08:26 PM
*Dorman and the rest of those privy to the new intelligence... The map shows two shadow vessels on the move... One heading for the UNSC and the other in Republic territory... heading for the Capital world... *

*War Room on the Citadel*

Dorman: Damn... Well anyone have ideas? There is no way we can stop both of them in time...

*Weynal arrives... *

Weynal: Ah the famed Admiral Dorman... First time I believe we have met...

Dorman: Weynal *Ramez shows up on the QEC comm.* Ramez...

Joffa: I think this is going to get complicated.

Dorman: The UNSC is embroiled right now in a Civil war... and a conflict with the Romulans... But the one closest to the Republic Capital is concerning...

Given

Weynal: I want you to help us defend the Republic Capital.. If you want to smooth things over Admiral you will want to do this.. The UNSC can handle their problem for the time being hopefully long enough for us to lend some help..

*OOC: Was this the kind of Crisis you wanted? I think it gives the Federation and the other UGC races to pick between helping the Republic and smoothing things over for now. *
Captain
# 8718
08-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: welcome everyone glad to see we can come together to make this work.Now shall we begin. WE have all banned together to form our own alliance after each has had issues with the GC. Now even though the UNSC is at war currently with the romulans with the rebels i dont expect any of you to join in the fighting i will say this is our fight.

General Naine: With all do respect sir your war is now our war as ours it now yours. We made this confederacy we all have a duty to help each other.

Cole: well does everyone agree with the general

After every one nods cole continues

Cole: now is to make the rules we will agree to abide as a whole every thing else will be handled system by system rules
*An ODST bursts through panting and with a worried expression on his face...*

ODST: Sir.. *panting...* Sir... *Shows him the pad of the Shadows moving in the Planet killer with them... * Its on its way here...
Career Officer
# 8719
08-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman and the rest of those privy to the new intelligence... The map shows two shadow vessels on the move... One heading for the UNSC and the other in Republic territory... heading for the Capital world... *

*War Room on the Citadel*

Dorman: Damn... Well anyone have ideas? There is no way we can stop both of them in time...

*Weynal arrives... *

Weynal: Ah the famed Admiral Dorman... First time I believe we have met...

Dorman: Weynal *Ramez shows up on the QEC comm.* Ramez...

Joffa: I think this is going to get complicated.

Dorman: The UNSC is embroiled right now in a Civil war... and a conflict with the Romulans... But the one closest to the Republic Capital is concerning...

Given

Weynal: I want you to help us defend the Republic Capital.. If you want to smooth things over Admiral you will want to do this.. The UNSC can handle their problem for the time being hopefully long enough for us to lend some help..

*OOC: Was this the kind of Crisis you wanted? I think it gives the Federation and the other UGC races to pick between helping the Republic and smoothing things over for now. *
OOC: hm very nice this could work very very well
Captain
# 8720
08-07-2013, 08:28 PM
*USS Thresher-A, observation lounge. Two crewmen are gazing in awe at the massive ship nearby (they can see other ships because of the outside lights).*

Crewman 1: That is not a normal ship, is it?

Crewman 2: No. I can see parts of a Dominion dreadnought and a Romulan Scimitar warbird in there, but they've been combined.

Crewman 1: It's a big weapon essentially. With the ability to move through time and space at will.

Crewman 2: I have to admit, he's good. But how does he think that it's going to stand up to anything from over a century in the future?

Crewman 1: Likely he stole technology from that timeline already. No doubt he's integrated at least some bits of tech into the ship.

Crewman 2: Why does he keep going back though? How does it benefit him?

Crewman 1: His motives seem very odd and not at all consistent. He's basically screwed up any chance of forgiveness from anyone with all of his reckless temporal incursions.

Crewman 2: You know, in Captain Picard's report from the anti-time eruption incident in the 24th century, it says that Q mentioned that humanity is destined to do more than just explore the stars. That it can explore higher planes of existence. Perhaps in some vile, twisted way, Voporak is actually living up to that. I hate to say it, but maybe we could learn something from him. In a safer way, of course. But the possibility of making first contact with lifeforms from other dimensions entirely is incredible to think about.

*USS Red October, development lab (Jeffries tubes are necessary to move through the ship, since turbolifts are frozen)*

Voporak: Have you figured out how to utilize the hull plating?

Scientist (short, slightly fat officer, with a voice somehow reminiscent of a rat): No, but I might be getting close. Maybe. I can continue when the ship gets unfrozen.

*Voporak picks up one of the pieces shards of the Borg-Synthesizer cylinder hull that was cut off for access into the giant ship, before the mission was aborted. He looks it over in wonder, then puts it back down.*

Voporak: Well, if you can do anything with it... let me know.

Scientist: There is one other thing. Take a look at this.

*The scientist leads Voporak to a microscope, which Voporak looks into*

Voporak: This is incredible...

OOC: Nope, not going to give you the features of the Red October nor tell you what the thing under the microscope is just yet. I will keep the mystery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)