Captain
# 8741
08-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: already had plans for him to go back and the unsc after fighting the rebels. If you whereby going to be on I was going to have a member from vanguard find him getting ready to leave and tall to him before he left.
OOC: Since I can't come up with another team 2 member how about you take care of it? I can have Danny dispatch him with all haste possible.
Career Officer
# 8742
08-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Since I can't come up with another team 2 member how about you take care of it? I can have Danny dispatch him with all haste possible.
Ooc: yeah what do you need him to be. Will post my Jacob post in about 30.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 8743
08-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Ooc: yeah what do you need him to be. Will post my Jacob post in about 30.
OOC: Perhaps a Grunt... new species from the andromeda galaxy.
Career Officer
# 8744
08-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Quote:
OOC: Perhaps a Grunt... new species from the andromeda galaxy.
Ooc: actually have we used hunters yet. Would be more fitting.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 8745
08-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Ooc: actually have we used hunters yet. Would be more fitting.
OOC: Would work.. I think having them and the Klingons would be beneficial.
Career Officer
# 8746
08-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Quote:
OOC: Would work.. I think having them and the Klingons would be beneficial.
Ooc: I'm almost home then will go over the hinter race. Hunter sorry can't type. Give me about 30 and I will post there info as a race.
Career Officer
# 8747
08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
OOC: ok so i will post my little about about who and what the " hunters" are as well as there actual name then will post about jacob
Career Officer
# 8748
08-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Species: Llaglook
Home world: Andromeda galaxy

Description
Height: 7 ft 3 inch
weight: 450lbs of almost pure muscle and armor
Skin color: the Llaglook called by many species as hunters do not have a skin per say. They are incased in dark blue and orange armor that covers there whole bodies. It is said that no one has actually seen the inside of a Hunter. They are only able to communicate via translator built into their suits.

Attributes: Hunters are known as Fierce warriors and very good hunters hence the nickname they have been given. They are known to have a high code of honor. There strength is well known in the Andromeda galaxy although there exact homeworld and size of there influence is unknown. While they are knonw to be fierce and aggressive they also highly value life.

Special notes; It should be noted that the Hunter race has welcomed the explorers that have entered the galaxy and helped kept disputes from misunderstanding with other of the galaxies races. It should be noted there is still much the milky way does not know of this race
Career Officer
# 8749
08-08-2013, 11:37 PM
OOC: so the hunter at vanguard will be named H'teh. now to jacob

Jacob is in his rarely used room in vanguard tower. He had seen some of the new recruites. he has all the things he needs in a small bag he is holding.

Roland is next to him using the holo emitters in the room

Roland: are you sure this is what you want to do.

Jacob: yes yes it is

Roland: well then lets not stay to long...

Jacob: im going alone roland

Roland: What?

Jacob: you are going to be needed here more then ever with the new recruites that are arriving someone has to maintane the tower and lets face it paces cant run simulations like you can for there training.

Roland: I... Why leave and keep me here.

Jacob: Roland youve always been there for me. Now they will need you more then ever. I can manage by myself.But the rest of the team cant.

Roland: then go ill keep you off the grid till your off planet. Stay in touch though will you sir.

Jacob smiles though jis eyes have teared up: of course roland of course i will.

Jacob turns to leave closing his face plate on his suit as he grabs his few bags and heads for a side exit to leave. As he is walking his mind goes through all they have been through. As he reaches the door he takes a moment to look around one more time.

Jacob softly: good by everyone. Good by roland.

OOC: i am leaving a gap here for if any one watned to catch him and speak to him he will leave but doesnt mean some one cant try to talk him out of it.
Captain
# 8750
08-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Quote:
OOC: so the hunter at vanguard will be named H'teh. now to jacob

Jacob is in his rarely used room in vanguard tower. He had seen some of the new recruites. he has all the things he needs in a small bag he is holding.

Roland is next to him using the holo emitters in the room

Roland: are you sure this is what you want to do.

Jacob: yes yes it is

Roland: well then lets not stay to long...

Jacob: im going alone roland

Roland: What?

Jacob: you are going to be needed here more then ever with the new recruites that are arriving someone has to maintane the tower and lets face it paces cant run simulations like you can for there training.

Roland: I... Why leave and keep me here.

Jacob: Roland youve always been there for me. Now they will need you more then ever. I can manage by myself.But the rest of the team cant.

Roland: then go ill keep you off the grid till your off planet. Stay in touch though will you sir.

Jacob smiles though jis eyes have teared up: of course roland of course i will.

Jacob turns to leave closing his face plate on his suit as he grabs his few bags and heads for a side exit to leave. As he is walking his mind goes through all they have been through. As he reaches the door he takes a moment to look around one more time.

Jacob softly: good by everyone. Good by roland.

OOC: i am leaving a gap here for if any one watned to catch him and speak to him he will leave but doesnt mean some one cant try to talk him out of it.
*Danny is standing up and catches him... *

Danny: Leaving ? *his prosthetic glinting in the light, the biotics not active..* You know I thought you of all of the others would stay.. Must be bad enough that the UNSC is falling to pieces and murdering non combatants... But you know them better than I do, but keep your head up... ONI broke off.. and took a large chunk of their military away. It is not worth it... They will see their bed fellows for what they are.

Metran's bad news.. Met the slimy scum on a bad drop while taking care of a few shadows possessing some poor sods. His master.. I have seen him before.. Took a few contracts for him back in the day.. before you were an itch in your daddy's pants.

He is one man that isn't what he seems.

*OOC: Do remember that Danny was a contract killer that killed mostly bad people...*