Captain
# 8821
08-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Feros: *watching the explosion gets ready.. He knows this is it for him.. Like his friend and mentor... * No more die today needless today...
Captain
# 8822
08-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Jacob can only watch as he sees Coles vessel ram and explode.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 8823
08-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Baron 2: You know whose Idea it was really that jerked and turned you?

Yourself. Sentimentality... A broken tired heart. Friends of yours dying left and right.. How many times did you let James die... was it two times for you?

We only suggested it..
*Sam feels her anger start to take over at the comment about James.*

Sam: How dare you?

*She lets out a cry of rage as she sends a beam of white energy flying at the Baron with her hands.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 8824
08-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Jacob watch's from the view port. As Tue explosion starts. Placing his hand on the view port.

Solace: sir we should move. If he overloaded the reactor it will make a rather large boom.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8825
08-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam feels her anger start to take over at the comment about James.*

Sam: How dare you?

*She lets out a cry of rage as she sends a beam of white energy flying at the Baron with her hands.*
*With a block and dodge... he evades.. and lets out one of his own in deep red.*

Baron: I dare a bit judas.. Tell me do you know how much it pleased me to watch his legacy in your hands die.. piece by piece. I feel the rage in you that is good. Now your friends want you dead.

*He knocks her into a wall...*

I take quite a bit of pleasure in watching you turn on yourself... Did you know that all those that are dead are stained with blood... Everyone of those Billions.
Captain
# 8826
08-11-2013, 02:47 PM
*The AT fields are barely holding but the ships are failing to the boom but not many due to distance. *

Jogo: Keep firing at will.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8827
08-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*With a block and dodge... he evades.. and lets out one of his own in deep red.*

Baron: I dare a bit judas.. Tell me do you know how much it pleased me to watch his legacy in your hands die.. piece by piece. I feel the rage in you that is good. Now your friends want you dead.

*He knocks her into a wall...*

I take quite a bit of pleasure in watching you turn on yourself... Did you know that all those that are dead are stained with blood... Everyone of those Billions.
*She yells out as she blasts the Baron into the opposite wall with a white energy beam, pinning him there.*

Sam: I am gonna make you pay for everyone on New Arcadia!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 8828
08-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Jacob: fire PAC super canons. Its time we finish this.
Captain
# 8829
08-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*She yells out as she blasts the Baron into the opposite wall with a white energy beam, pinning him there.*

Sam: I am gonna make you pay for everyone on New Arcadia!
Baron: *blasting her into another wall..* Everyone of those Billions dead. Are also on you... Even if you do kill me you still have to answer for them.. Perhaps Dorman will give you to the Klingons..

*Blasting her again...*

I would.. I enjoy watching that...

*OOC: You can bring her third and final meeting and finish it with her absolution of guilt... Also what James did show her as she slowly pieces it together. Your choice man. *
Captain
# 8830
08-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Sinclaire looks at dorman

Sinclaire: what do you think.