Captain
# 8871
08-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vantrelle: Well, I'm convinced. Gentlemen?
Schwartz: I am convinced Councilor..

Talikar: *Walks out of the room.*
Career Officer
# 8872
08-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Schwartz: I am convinced Councilor..

Talikar: *Walks out of the room.*
Sinclaire: good then my job here is done
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8873
08-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire: good then my job here is done
Schwartz: Guardian... May I have a word. We found something on Caspian IV that should interest you and your order. Though you may have problems finding the station. I may arrange transportation since the defenses we put up block everything even your powers from detection. Allen saw it as a way to protect the stations from the Shadows and such.

*Research Station Alpha*

Pat: Alright Felise

Felise: Yes Mr. Holtz?

Pat: Don't call me that. Take that transceiver to the corner there.

Holtz: Yes yes. That will do.. Now I need a super computer and the data there. Also a candy bar..

Pat: A Candy bar what for?

Holtz: I am famished.

Pat: *Shakes his head.* Anything else?

Holtz: Yes neutrino spectrometers...

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 08-12-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Career Officer
# 8874
08-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Schwartz: Guardian... May I have a word. We found something on Caspian IV that should interest you and your order. Though you may have problems finding the station. I may arrange transportation since the defenses we put up block everything even your powers from detection. Allen saw it as a way to protect the stations from the Shadows and such.

*Research Station Alpha*
Sinclaire: of course you can. Please let us go somewhere more secure then to discuss this matter
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 8875
08-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire: of course you can. Please let us go somewhere more secure then to discuss this matter
*Shows a transmitter that interferes with Telepathy and bugs.*

Schwartz: Taken care of already. I need to take you there. Wax has stated that they will need a hand even with Holtz there. Also They found something that has me rethinking 2 years ago...
Career Officer
# 8876
08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
*Shows a transmitter that interferes with Telepathy and bugs.*

Schwartz: Taken care of already. I need to take you there. Wax has stated that they will need a hand even with Holtz there.
Sinclaire: very well. I would very much like to see what they have found.
Career Officer
# 8877
08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Meanwhile

Jacob is talking with some other officers. When a young Lt brings him a padd.

Jacob takes it and nods at him. As he takes a few steps away and begins reading it.

Jacob: solace prep the ship for slip space jump. We are heading for Damascus station as soon as we are done here.

Solace: aye sir.

Ooc: will be on an off depends how busy work is.
Captain
# 8878
08-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire: very well. I would very much like to see what they have found.
*Schwartz and Sinclaire reach the port with the USS Thoroughbred at the dock... the second Pegasus class the third is still in drydock.. *

Schwartz: This should get you there in fast enough time. The Normandy may be fast but this ship and her sister ships are and should be as fast. With some extra punch. Godspeed Guardian.
Career Officer
# 8879
08-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Quote:
*Schwartz and Sinclaire reach the port with the USS Thoroughbred at the dock... the second Pegasus class the third is still in drydock.. *

Schwartz: This should get you there in fast enough time. The Normandy may be fast but this ship and her sister ships are and should be as fast. With some extra punch. Godspeed Guardian.
Sinclaire: thank you
Captain
# 8880
08-12-2013, 05:39 PM
*The table is set up as Innovades are touching up the autopsy table with the dead E.T. on it.. Patrick Holtz is doing the examination with an AI beside him... and an innovade.*

Patrick: *As he examines the DNA and some on file he notices something odd.*

No junk DNA, heavy modification, cloned several times...

Delna: It looks like this creature was something modified as the organ sections failed over cloned generations.

Patrick: Exactly.. For what purpose?

Uh what is that AI's name?