Captain
# 9081
08-16-2013, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dandy Man: Really? Then why do I smell it? Why can we see it in your mind?

*He is now free of the device*
Metran: you do not know what you see nor smell.

his hands begin to grow a sickly purple

Metran: what i feel is annoyed and angry.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9082
08-16-2013, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Metran: you do not know what you see nor smell.

his hands begin to grow a sickly purple

Metran: what i feel is annoyed and angry.
*Dandy man begins to laugh lightly at first but increasingly more as seconds go by.. As if he doesn't care.*
Captain
# 9083
08-16-2013, 01:58 AM
Quote:
*Dandy man begins to laugh lightly at first but increasingly more as seconds go by.. As if he doesn't care.*
Metran: you all are simply wasting my time!!
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9084
08-16-2013, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Metran: you all are simply wasting my time!!
*Dandy Man starts laugh hysterically as if Metran's rage means nothing nor his words. Metran can still feel the voice booming in his mind and a light song playing.. *

Voice: Kill him...
Captain
# 9085
08-16-2013, 02:02 AM
Quote:
*Dandy Man starts laugh hysterically as if Metran's rage means nothing nor his words. Metran can still feel the voice booming in his mind and a light song playing.. *

Voice: Kill him...
OOC: this gets so good with the music im playing on you tube right now lol.

Metran lets off a large blast of energy as he draws the saber as it glows a dark purple as well
Captain
# 9086
08-16-2013, 02:04 AM
Quote:
OOC: this gets so good with the music im playing on you tube right now lol.

Metran lets off a large blast of energy as he draws the saber as it glows a dark purple as well
*OOC: Oh good then its working*

*Dandy man still continues to laugh and laugh hysterically. As Metran continues his beating*
Captain
# 9087
08-16-2013, 02:05 AM
Quote:
*OOC: Oh good then its working*

*Dandy man still continues to laugh and laugh hysterically. As Metran continues his beating*
Metran : even if i cant kill you ill do this till i feel better about how you are waisting my time!!
Captain
# 9088
08-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Metran : even if i cant kill you ill do this till i feel better about how you are waisting my time!!
*Dandy Man's face morphs to a twisted visage Metran cannot recognize... then it speaks to him and strikes him deep down...*

Visage: I failed you... You did not save them in time... Everything will be MINE!!!

*Dandy man then dies... and the door is suddenly Open... Metran cannot tell what is going on as he peers but Dandy Man is gone... No Body...

The Screams though are getting louder... and bloodcurtling... He still cannot get away... he is still too injured...*

*But then there is silence... as he hears squishy gore... being worked.*
Captain
# 9089
08-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Jacob wakes up exhausted and in pain. Immediatly realizing his vision is impared. Sierra-02 who was in the room calls for the doctor who comes in and starts looking over him. Jacob tries to talk but notices his words sound very little like his own voice.As he starts to panic. The doctor motions for 02 to help hold him down while the doctor starts trying to relax him

Doctor: sir please calm donw and relax everything is going o be fine.

Jacob relaxes a little

Jacob: what happened.
his words are slow and mechanical

Doctor: you suffered severe damage all over your body. We have repaired what we can your suit seems to be doing the rest.
Captain
# 9090
08-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
*Dandy Man's face morphs to a twisted visage Metran cannot recognize... then it speaks to him and strikes him deep down...*

Visage: I failed you... You did not save them in time... Everything will be MINE!!!

*Dandy man then dies... and the door is suddenly Open... Metran cannot tell what is going on as he peers but Dandy Man is gone... No Body...

The Screams though are getting louder... and bloodcurtling... He still cannot get away... he is still too injured...*

*But then there is silence... as he hears squishy gore... being worked.*
Metran: i may be wounded but it will take more then a few twisted creatures to defeat me. Ive honed my skills in the pits of shedai prime since i was a child.

He moves to the door although he does so slowly. he holds the saber in one hand while the other is raised ready to fire ore shield him