Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,026
# 901
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A Man sits in front of Rommel on the other side of the table. Orders a Romulan Ale.*

*He kicks over a duffel subtly*

Man: How is the special?
Rommel: well that depends on what is cooking. What do you have.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,186
# 902
08-31-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel: well that depends on what is cooking. What do you have.
*Man smirks*

Man: I have tomato juice and a piece of art but also a couple dozen pads. Also lets say enough credits to get a little sway here or latinum. It was hard because I had to dig at the farm all day.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,026
# 903
08-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Man smirks*

Man: I have tomato juice and a piece of art but also a couple dozen pads. Also lets say enough credits to get a little sway here or latinum. It was hard because I had to dig at the farm all day.
rommel grins: lets cut to the chase shall we. how reliable is your source and what is your price.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,186
# 904
08-31-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
rommel grins: lets cut to the chase shall we. how reliable is your source and what is your price.
Man: Ja'rod himself. My price is just to hide that is all. Where I got the funds, well lets say that the House of Duras is going to miss a bit of its latinum. *grins*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,026
# 905
08-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Man: Ja'rod himself. My price is just to hide that is all. Where I got the funds, well lets say that the House of Duras is going to miss a bit of its latinum. *grins*
Well you can remain here as long as you wish.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,026
# 906
08-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Man: Ja'rod himself. My price is just to hide that is all. Where I got the funds, well lets say that the House of Duras is going to miss a bit of its latinum. *grins*
Or I can arrange for you to be moved someplace else. New i.d the works it's up to you.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,186
# 907
08-31-2012, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well you can remain here as long as you wish.
Man: Oh and by the way... you will find something interesting in the bag as well. Something the Klingon extremists have been working on and probably stole from starfleet. Their data is missing too.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,186
# 908
08-31-2012, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Or I can arrange for you to be moved someplace else. New i.d the works it's up to you.
That will work a bit but I think under your employ is fine.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,026
# 909
08-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
That will work a bit but I think under your employ is fine.
Well I think we can make that work. You will find the info you will need on here. Now about this data.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,186
# 910
08-31-2012, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well I think we can make that work. You will find the info you will need on here. Now about this data.
Man: I think you know the USS Possibility and its inner frame.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 AM.