Career Officer
# 9121
08-16-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I know but its like going back to a wasteland.. I guess since it was only a portion of that Galaxy they bothered with more worlds to form.. But as far as people and resources left in their old territory that I guess should drive them to help at least... and avenge the fallen.. Especially since the arc coming up is going to be the last major arc that resolves a lot of the problems... As far as continuing the story... I dunno.. I guess we can always jump to exploration and really not have a conflict for awhile.
Ooc: one word terraforming. Something they are very good at. As for later story arks well we will just have to play it buy ear. But really they have already cleared the galaxy I'm just building up the unsc to return there.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 9122
08-16-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: one word terraforming. Something they are very good at. As for later story arks well we will just have to play it buy ear. But really they have already cleared the galaxy I'm just building up the unsc to return there.
OOC: How about something more natural... Something I think that might represent Life finding a way...
Career Officer
# 9123
08-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Quote:
OOC: How about something more natural... Something I think that might represent Life finding a way...
OOC: go on
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 9124
08-17-2013, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: go on
OOC: Will touch on it when I go into that Desert planet... that was in that future sequence..
Career Officer
# 9125
08-17-2013, 01:11 AM
OOC: ok sounds good
Starfleet Veteran
# 9126
08-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Talikar: I assume you have heard Admiral Dorman rescinded the order of arrest on Sam Allington? Other than that I want you to head up the investigation of this illness affecting our people. I have put through our Medical departments anaylsis of the contagion, and have also requested a look at Starfleet Medical...

What other whispers have you heard of this plague?

OOC: By the way.. We have not heard from the Romulans in a long time besides I am pointing to tensions between them with this. Don't worry this is not going to be just a Klingon matter. Unless you guys want it to be.
Markon: I have heard that the first cases were reported here - on Khitomer, on Narendra III, and on several other planets near the Romulan Border. This was corroborated with the official records.

It is the belief of many of our generals that this plague is of Romulan origin. General Toban says that his fleet has detected increased activity in that area on the Romulan side of the border!

It is his opinion that they are massing for an invasion!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 9127
08-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Cooper walks out of a fleetcom meeting. A odst runs up to him

Odst: sir Jacob and sierra-05 are both missing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9128
08-17-2013, 03:21 PM
*Nopada Orbit. There are a lot of independent starships travelling into and out of orbit when, unexpectedly, an old Romulan D'Deridex drops out of warp.

Nopada Fortress. Sam and T'mar look up as the chamber door opens, with two Orion guards walking through, followed by a Romulan (Darov) in black robes and a hooded figure. The guards lead them over to Sam and T'mar.*

Guard 1: Here they are.

*Darov looks at Sam, analysing her.*

Are they to your satisfaction?

*The hooded figure nods. Darov nods in reply.*

Darov: We are not here to purchase. We wish to speak to them.

*The Orion nods, turning to leave when Darov puts his hand in front of him.*

In private.

Guard 1: You wanna talk to them in private, you can buy 'em. You don't wanna buy 'em, talk to 'em here.

*Darov sighs, placing a bag of latinum in the guard's hand.*

Darov: I trust that is adequate compensation to rent some privacy?

*The Guard smiles, unlocking the cells and leading the four into a separate chamber, before leaving.*

Sam: What do you want?

*Darov gives Sam a look of curiosity.*

Darov: You do not recognise me?

Sam: Should I?

Darov: Commander Darov. We fought side-by-side at the Battle of Lanco.

Sam: Not ringing a bell.

T'mar: Maybe this will: he wiped out the Bolian homeworld.

Darov: That was not my doing.

T'mar: Your Commander gave the order, but you carried it out!

Darov: The planet was already destroyed when we arrived!

T'mar: Like hell it was! I was there!

Darov: We arrived after S.H.I.E.L.D., Commander! All we knew was that the leading vessel of the one force that could stop our attack on Denobula was within our grasp!

T'mar: Tell that to the 7 Billion innocent civilians killed on Bolarus!

Sam: T'mar!

T'mar: SHUT UP! You don't GET to talk about murdering innocents! Not after what you did!

Sam: Sister, please just shut up and let him speak!

Sorry, Commander. Now I remember you. You were Vala's military advisor during the Civil War.

So... where is--?

*The hooded figure lifts up her hood, revealing Vala - Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire.*

Vala: Captain. Commander.

Darov: The Praetor has not been able to communicate with anyone outside the Empire for over two years, as you know.

Sam: You sealed your borders. There's no one in the Beta and Alpha Quadrants who don't know.

I have a ton of questions. Why did you seal your--?

Vala: D'rix and I gave the order when we received word that insurgents were trying to slip into Federation Space. After several weeks, we were preparing to reopen the borders when one of our admirals rejected the decision. Admiral Joral.

He effected a complete military coup, seizing power after claiming that "Romulus can never be free until the oceans run red with Terran blood". He believes that the Empire was a Raptor without talons under Federation Protectorate status. He also believed that it would happen again if Romulus did not expand after the holocaust. He's got the people behind him, started a massive wave of fear and anger towards the Reman Republic to force them out of our space, and then completely dissolved the Senate, reinstating the monarchy and crowning himself Emperor!

T'mar: How can he do that without the support of the people?

Vala: That's why I'm alive. He couldn't kill me without facing heavy reprisal. But, D'rix...

She's aboard the Haakona, but Joral sparked a massive hysteria against Federation races, particularly humans and vulcans.

Now there's been a massive panic with some kind of plague hitting the few surviving colonies in the Tau Dewa Sector Block. Things are spiralling out of control, and Joral's using the chance to tie up loose threads. He's only tolerated D'rix and her child because of the threat of reprisal from me. Now, he doesn't need me anymore, so he's trying to take us all out.

Darov: Or at least, so we think. We did not intend to wait for him to make an attempt. I used what few friends I had left in the Star Navy to commandeer a retired D'Deridex-Class Warbird - the Haakona - and moved the entire Praetorial Family aboard. We were intending to make a break for Republic or Federation Space, when we learned that the bulk of the Imperial Fleets had been moved to Romulus' surrounding borders. We came here in hopes of procuring a civilian vessel and smuggling ourselves into the Federation.

When we heard rumours that the traitor to the Galaxy had been captured on Nopada, along with a Republic Officer, we decided to see for ourselves.

Sam: And?

Darov: And now we must leave. Joral will likely send ships to locate us soon. If we are to escape to Federation Space, we must leave quickly.

If we fail, you must carry our message to the Federation, the Republic, anyone who will listen. Tell them that Romulus is not safe. Tell them--

Vala: Tell them that war is coming - whether it's tomorrow, a year from now, or 20 years from now - war is coming.

*Vala pulls her hood back up, and she and Darov walk out. The Guard returns and takes Sam and T'mar back to their cells.*

OOC: Well, what do you think?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 9129
08-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Very nice man.
Career Officer
# 9130
08-17-2013, 04:00 PM
OOC: one thing hit me i never went into detail about the forerunners and all that. So im working on alot of their details now. They wont be as big as they once where but they still become a major ally of the UNSC and CIS council