Career Officer
# 9261
08-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Sierra team is around Jacob on the prowler

Jacob: our job get in get the hostages and get out. The marines and odst will deal with the rest of the rebels on the planet.

Sierra leader: fast and hard sir?

Jacob: yes we get in kill the rebels holding the hostages and then get out and let the army wipe the rest out.

Jacob checks his pistol as the rest of the squad gets there armor in place and checks there rifles

Officer: we will be over the drop zone in 10 min
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9262
08-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: *brings up the comm* Bring him to me.. I wish to speak with him, and inform him of his new goals.

Waff 2: Yes master.

If you will come with me.
OOC: Oh, this could be interesting! Remember how Sam's the one who killed Gyunei last time? Now you're asking him to work with a Ghola of the person the killed him... to kill the person who killed him. I sense good dialogue ahead!

*Archangel is in her quarters, looking around. She picks up a PADD lying on the coffee table and starts reading it. It contains a brief summary of the circumstances surrounding her capture, as well as a summary of major Galactic incidents to date. After 10 minutes, she finishes and switches to the dossier on Sam. After 5 minutes, she finishes that too. She grins at the prospect of taking her down.*

Archangel: This is better then I hoped - I get to kill Allington, and I get to kill a traitor at the same time.

*The door chime sounds.*

Come in.

*Morrison walks in.*

Morrison: You read the PADD yet?

Archangel: Just finished.

Morrison: Good. Our mutual benefactor would like you to have you stretch your legs - get your muscles moving.

Archangel: I'd rather get on with the mission.

Morrison: We don't know where Allington is yet. Once we do, I'll make sure you get your chance.

There's a holodeck at the end of the corridor. I'll send Stane that way so you can meet him and someone else you'll be spending a lot of your time with.

Archangel: I don't work well with holograms.

Morrison: I programmed a training regiment just for you. It should provide adequate challenge.

Archangel: Fine.

*She walks past him.*

Morrison: Arch...

*She turns back.*

You'll get a shot at her. I can promise you that. Matheson was my friend too.

*She gives a curt nod before walking out.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 9263
08-23-2013, 06:28 PM
Battle group Valhalla

Aamiral Yuri: all ships prepare to make the slipspace jump once we here from Jacob and his team have all ODST units ready to drop and have all pelicans ready to launch. We want to hit them before they can get away or call for help.

Officer: aye sir

Battle group Valhalla

1 carrier
4 destroyers
9 frigates
3 cruisers
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 9264
08-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: It's so quiet, that Logan isn't even here to say it's quiet... :O
OOC: thanks lol
Captain
# 9265
08-24-2013, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sierra team is around Jacob on the prowler

Jacob: our job get in get the hostages and get out. The marines and odst will deal with the rest of the rebels on the planet.

Sierra leader: fast and hard sir?

Jacob: yes we get in kill the rebels holding the hostages and then get out and let the army wipe the rest out.

Jacob checks his pistol as the rest of the squad gets there armor in place and checks there rifles

Officer: we will be over the drop zone in 10 min
*OOC: Oh should be interesting. They are well armed at least.*

*Their transport Prowler is wrecked with an EMP pulse their armor's electrical s are fried. Making it dead weight...*

Omarka: *As he kneels before Ramez who is bloodied and bruised for the most part and cuffed to something to keep him down..*

So human. What is your business here?

*A hooded individual walks in the smell is ungodly...*

Reek: He is just a pawn... Worth less than the meat that carries him. Should cut some more.

*OOC: Your cue Logan. He is a little bat **** insane at least temporarily. *
Captain
# 9266
08-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Oh, this could be interesting! Remember how Sam's the one who killed Gyunei last time? Now you're asking him to work with a Ghola of the person the killed him... to kill the person who killed him. I sense good dialogue ahead!

*Archangel is in her quarters, looking around. She picks up a PADD lying on the coffee table and starts reading it. It contains a brief summary of the circumstances surrounding her capture, as well as a summary of major Galactic incidents to date. After 10 minutes, she finishes and switches to the dossier on Sam. After 5 minutes, she finishes that too. She grins at the prospect of taking her down.*

Archangel: This is better then I hoped - I get to kill Allington, and I get to kill a traitor at the same time.

*The door chime sounds.*

Come in.

*Morrison walks in.*

Morrison: You read the PADD yet?

Archangel: Just finished.

Morrison: Good. Our mutual benefactor would like you to have you stretch your legs - get your muscles moving.

Archangel: I'd rather get on with the mission.

Morrison: We don't know where Allington is yet. Once we do, I'll make sure you get your chance.

There's a holodeck at the end of the corridor. I'll send Stane that way so you can meet him and someone else you'll be spending a lot of your time with.

Archangel: I don't work well with holograms.

Morrison: I programmed a training regiment just for you. It should provide adequate challenge.

Archangel: Fine.

*She walks past him.*

Morrison: Arch...

*She turns back.*

You'll get a shot at her. I can promise you that. Matheson was my friend too.

*She gives a curt nod before walking out.*
*OOC: That was the idea. Still carrying the Bane sort of feel to him as well as a bit of some other being. He is an artificial newtype which will come into play for some parts. But his training is probably equal to Sam or Archangel. Should go over the usual method for them since they are like dolls in some sense. *

*The holodeck is darkened it allows Archangel to pass. No weapons given. Stane is standing before him with a hulking figure muscled to an extreme degree, while a mask covers his mouth.. Something stirs in her.. He murmurs and turns to Stane*

Gyunei: You do know she killed me...

Stane: As I do recall Gyunei.. but this one is not of that memory.. She is archangel...

Gyunei: Impressive the operative has been reactivated.. Tell me is Markon still alive?

Stane: Yes he is.. He is not quite the same since you broke him. Which was an impressive feat by the way..

Gyunei: I will do so again if opportunity allows it.

*OOC: I do plan on keeping the other two for some time. Should be interesting how Northman reacts wouldn't you agree? Also interesting prospect a round 2 fight between the two of them?*
Captain
# 9267
08-24-2013, 08:52 PM
OOC: Suddenly quiet. But meh.. Busy I get it, and its cool.
Career Officer
# 9268
08-24-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Oh should be interesting. They are well armed at least.*

*Their transport Prowler is wrecked with an EMP pulse their armor's electrical s are fried. Making it dead weight...*

Omarka: *As he kneels before Ramez who is bloodied and bruised for the most part and cuffed to something to keep him down..*

So human. What is your business here?

*A hooded individual walks in the smell is ungodly...*

Reek: He is just a pawn... Worth less than the meat that carries him. Should cut some more.

*OOC: Your cue Logan. He is a little bat **** insane at least temporarily. *
OOC: just got home finally lol been a long day.

Jacob: reroute reactor power sierra team we are going in hot lets go.

They beam down
Sierra leader- Team leader
Sierra-01 team sniper
Sierra-02 close quarters combat
Sierra-03 medic
Sierra-05 heavy weapons

Jacob of course all of the above in one.
Career Officer
# 9269
08-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Yuri: bring the fleet out of slip space and launch all odst pods and pelican drop ships. I want all comm traffic blocked and no ships going in or out.

Officer: aye sir.

Yuri: col.Forge your men are cleared to engage when they land i repeat your men are cleared to engage when they land.

Forge: roger that alright men lets move out.

He picks up his SMG type riffle before boarding his pelican
Career Officer
# 9270
08-25-2013, 01:14 PM
OOC: silence will fall