Captain
# 9271
08-25-2013, 01:46 PM
*OOC: Sick right now. *

*As the ODST's land they find quiet... stillness.. fires burning still. Their scanners read no hostiles but civilians abound. *

ODST: Sir... I am getting nothing on the scanners. Just civilians.

*Stane's facility. The relic is being worked on as Kai arrives. But now the third Ghola is ready to be birthed.. The other two are speaking with Stane. *

Waff 2: Is he ready?

tech: He is ready. We will need that newtype to help us out.. We want him to know what he has done has made its mark.

Waff 2: Morrison. Is your colleague ready? Because I want to show him more than what is intended. Show him Preston.
Career Officer
# 9272
08-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

*As the ODST's land they find quiet... stillness.. fires burning still. Their scanners read no hostiles but civilians abound. *

*Stane's facility. The relic is being worked on as Kai arrives. But now the third Ghola is ready to be birthed.. The other two are speaking with Stane. *

tech: He is ready. We will need that newtype to help us out.. We want him to know what he has done has made its mark.

Waff 2: Morrison. Is your colleague ready? Because I want to show him more than what is intended. Show him Preston.
OOC: its ok man take it easy

Forge: stay on alert we know they are here Jacob and his team should report in soon
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9273
08-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

OOC: Sorry, I've been at a friend's house today.

BTW, Morrison's colleague is actually Betazoid, not a New-Type.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 9274
08-25-2013, 03:04 PM
its all good man
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9275
08-25-2013, 03:35 PM
*Nopada Fortress. Tara and Sam are talking in a separate room.*

Sam: How did you manage this again?

Tara: A) With your twilight powers gone, you're de-fanged.

Sam: Thanks.

Tara: B) Sara knows that you know almost nothing about the cor'a'si. She's letting me get you ready for it.

Sam: You explained it to me, and the fight's in 2 hours.

Tara: Do you want my help?

Sam: Yes.

Tara: Then shut up and let me speak.

Like I said yesterday, Orion fighting techniques revolve around submission holds - do not get in an unarmed fight with Mayana unless you know you can win.

You'll have the choice of either a staff or two batons - both padded to avoid bone breakage.

You always struggled with wielding two weapons at once, so let's see if you still remember how to use a staff.

*Tara walks over to a table and picks up two padded staffs about a eter in length, before handing one to Sam.*

Hold it--

Sam: Tara, I know how to use a staff.

Tara: Okay. First, let's try blocking.

*The two grip their staffs.*

Ready?

*Sam nods.*

Sam: Yeah.

*Tara quickly sends in three blows with her staff; one to the right side of her head, which Sam immediately blocks - one to the left knee, which Sam blocks again - and another to the right side of her abdomen, which Sam blocks again.*

Tara: Okay, you pretty much flawlessly blocked all three attacks.

Now let's see if you're still as annoyingly good at disarming as I remember.

Go for it.

*Sam quickly takes her right hand of the staff, twisting it so the right hand side is facing upwards, and shafting it upwards behind Tara's staff, before placing her hand back where it was and pulling it towards her, causing it to pull Tara's as well. She then violently twists it to the right, causing it to knock against Tara's wrists and forcing her to let go. She then steps onto it and rolls it behind her while sharply moving her own staff in towards Tara's neck, stopping just short - all in a few seconds. As Tara stands stunned for a couple of seconds, Sam smirks at her. Tara then recovers her composure as Sam stands down.*

Tara: You've been practising.

Sam: It was just about the only advantage I had against you. I didn't have much choice.

Tara: Okay, I think you can handle it. Remember, it Mayana manages to disarm you--

Sam: Either get my staff back, take hers, or force her into a fist fight.

Tara: Only if you can win in a fist fight. You have a chance in one against me, Sam, but I was trained by the Republic in how to fight - I don't use Orion fighting moves. Mayana will.

Sam: I know. I'll be careful.

Tara: You'd better be, 'cause that fight won't end until one of you is unconscious or dead - emphasis on the "dead".

In the staff fight, remember to mix it up; don't use standard moves or she'll block.

Sam: Tara, this isn't my first fight. I do mix up my moves.

Tara: Yeah, but you fall into a pattern. That's why I always beat you.

Sam: Not always--

Tara: Face Dancers don't count!

Sam: Look, you know my pattern. Mayana won't.

Tara: I'm just saying, don't rely on conventional moves.

Sam: I wasn't planning to.

Tara: Good.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 9276
08-25-2013, 03:40 PM
Forge: second squad on my i want the 4th platoon to secure that area and the 57 battalion to secure the town and set up shop if nothing happens we leave if not we kick butt.

Officer: aye sir
Captain
# 9277
08-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry, I've been at a friend's house today.

BTW, Morrison's colleague is actually Betazoid, not a New-Type.
OOC: Okay. Must be totally out of it right now. Also got classes tomorrow til about 2pm CST. But I will try and be on if I have time.

Tech: Sir he is a Betazoid.

Waff 2: For betazoids there is not all that much difference but their evolution is interesting. Anyway get him up here.
Captain
# 9278
08-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Stane: I will leave you two to talk.. Your newest member is awakening pretty soon, Someone both of you should remember from your history books.

*Stane begins to walk out of the Holodeck*

Stane: Oh do stretch your legs as it has been some time since you both have been active.

*Tank room the techs are scrambling about the third tank as they prepare. *

Waff 2: I need you to get ready, this guy is coming soon. Morrison how are his vitals?

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 08-25-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Career Officer
# 9279
08-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Sierra team leader: sir we are a go

Jacob : alright lets get them out of here
Career Officer
# 9280
08-25-2013, 11:00 PM
OOC: after watching revenge of the fallen i got a few ideas now. Will have to wait and see how they all work out. Love transformers though lol