Captain
# 9351
08-30-2013, 03:21 PM
*Stane watches from one of his many eyes in the area as they begin to move on the terror cell. *

Stane: Omarka you fool. You are getting the attention of those infinitely your greater.

Kai

*Kai stops as he slits a face dancer's throat. *

Kai: Yes?

Stane: Capture Omarka and make sure he is taken to me. I have an idea for reeducation...

Kai: Yes sir.

*Omarka is sitting in place as forces form up. The survivors of the Klingon Civil War and the advanced vessels built by Stane form up and surround the base. The base itself arms its defense network... The army of Face Dancers ready, their pug faces dark beady eyes of obsidian and grey skin with long white hair armed with the latest weapons. *

Omarka: How long til the Republic and UNSC get here?

Face Dancer: Not long master. The Face Dancer is doing well.

Omarka: Now for our slow blade to wait. We will buy it time.

*Kai enters the command center by shutting off the sensors and surveilence... and soon starts killing face dancers.. They soon start shooting at him as Omarka and the rest begins to return fire. *

Omarka: Kill him.. I will mount his head on my shuttle and send his corpse back to Stane.

Kai: *as he beheads a face dancer* Omarka.. Stane wants to see you.. *As he kills the rest of them Omarka then starts to brawl with him.. But is easily disabled and transported to the ships prison.. *

Kai: It is done Stane. We will deal with the station soon.

Stane: No. I wish to see how our new recruits do.. Especially against Republic forces. I know Archangel and Gyunei will have no trouble. Northman is the unquantified element here.

* As the trio kill their way through... they come upon more face dancers.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 9352
08-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Stane watches from one of his many eyes in the area as they begin to move on the terror cell. *

Stane: Omarka you fool. You are getting the attention of those infinitely your greater.

Kai

*Kai stops as he slits a face dancer's throat. *

Kai: Yes?

Stane: Capture Omarka and make sure he is taken to me. I have an idea for reeducation...

Kai: Yes sir.

*Omarka is sitting in place as forces form up. The survivors of the Klingon Civil War and the advanced vessels built by Stane form up and surround the base. The base itself arms its defense network... The army of Face Dancers ready, their pug faces dark beady eyes of obsidian and grey skin with long white hair armed with the latest weapons. *

Omarka: How long til the Republic and UNSC get here?

Face Dancer: Not long master. The Face Dancer is doing well.

Omarka: Now for our slow blade to wait. We will buy it time.

*Kai enters the command center by shutting off the sensors and surveilence... and soon starts killing face dancers.. They soon start shooting at him as Omarka and the rest begins to return fire. *

Omarka: Kill him.. I will mount his head on my shuttle and send his corpse back to Stane.

Kai: *as he beheads a face dancer* Omarka.. Stane wants to see you.. *As he kills the rest of them Omarka then starts to brawl with him.. But is easily disabled and transported to the ships prison.. *

Kai: It is done Stane. We will deal with the station soon.

Stane: No. I wish to see how our new recruits do.. Especially against Republic forces. I know Archangel and Gyunei will have no trouble. Northman is the unquantified element here.

* As the trio kill their way through... they come upon more face dancers.*
*Archangel kills one, watching in shock as it reverts to its original form before taking cover.*

Archangel: What the hell are those things?! Shape-shifters were not included in the mission briefing!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 9353
08-30-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Archangel kills one, watching in shock as it reverts to its original form before taking cover.*

Archangel: What the hell are those things?! Shape-shifters were not included in the mission briefing!
Gyunei: They still die when you shoot them.. or crush them *as he takes one and crushes its head.*

I guess the beings I met is where they came from.. I am sure Stane uses them too. I guess this explains how they can overcome highly trained ODST troops.

Northman: *as he telekinetically sends several into a bulk head soon followed by a heavy container repeatedly.* This won't stop us.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9354
08-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Gyunei: They still die when you shoot them.. or crush them *as he takes one and crushes its head.*

I guess the beings I met is where they came from.. I am sure Stane uses them too. I guess this explains how they can overcome highly trained ODST troops.

Northman: *as he telekinetically sends several into a bulk head soon followed by a heavy container repeatedly.* This won't stop us.
Archangel: Great. Not only have I been put on a team, but I've been put on a team of psychopaths. If this were any more crazy, it would be in a work of fiction!

*OOC: See what I did there? *
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 9355
08-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Archangel: Great. Not only have I been put on a team, but I've been put on a team of psychopaths. If this were any more crazy, it would be in a work of fiction!

*OOC: See what I did there? *
*OOC: Yeah I did. Saints Row ish humor. *

*Gyunei moves through as he dispatches several as they try and snap his bones. His telekinesis gives Sam an easy target. Northman is using the jarred items around and using them to abuse the enemy or using dead corpses as such..*

Northman: Way I consider it archangel. They are animalistic and don't want want to fair their masters. Can't reason with them per se.
Career Officer
# 9356
08-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Forge: agreed captain. Sabre will be working with gryphon squad. Jacob should be there when we arrive.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 9357
08-30-2013, 05:54 PM
Reconciliation bridge

Officer: sir we have the coordinates.

Jacob: very good set course best speed.

Helms man: aye sir.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 9358
08-30-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:

Ooc: thank you for at least calling them highly trained.
Captain
# 9359
08-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: thank you for at least calling them highly trained.
OOC: Hey. They are going to have a tough fight as it is. Between the bunch though is that Face Dancers are highly modifiable.. Hence why it would be hard.
Career Officer
# 9360
08-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Jacob walks around the bridge.

Jacob: how long till we arrive.

Officer: sir we will be there in a few hours.

Jacob: very good.

He walks back into his ready room.