Captain
# 9371
09-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Foe hammer: we are going in hot everybody. Get ready for fast hard drop.

Wolf: alright people lets do this.

He puts on his helmet.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9372
09-01-2013, 09:28 PM
*Larger warships decloak revealing the Dolos II class carrier and two dreadnaughts arming its cannon and soon firing it disintegrating several vessels and thinning out the battle groups. The carrier soon launches Kah class fighters and hunters, along with several BoP's..., and a new Raptor class not in the systems. The hornet's nest has been kicked as the defense lanes open up littering the space behind them with self replicating SVR-2 mines stolen from the UNSC and modified in encryption. *

ODST: Sir looks like we know now what they stole. Those are our mines.. I am trying to issue the code but the code is not working...

Its been changed and replaced with some programing I can't identify.. We need the new code.

Any ship going through that minefield is going to be destroyed.. So there goes reinforcements.
Captain
# 9373
09-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Foe hammer: we are going in hot everybody. Get ready for fast hard drop.

Wolf: alright people lets do this.

He puts on his helmet.
*OOC: Think it would be that easy? *devil horns.*

I am making it hard but not impossible. *
Captain
# 9374
09-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Unsc reconciliation

Jacob: silent glory nullify those mines now. we need this taken care of before or strike teams get back.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9375
09-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Wolf and the team land on the station

Wolf: acknowledged. OK people we are on our own for now.

Space

Forge: launch all fighters. All weapons fire at will. Cover the reconciliation if any one can stop those mines its them.

Reconciliation.

Jacob: alright you keep them busy I'll go have a look at the mines.

He leaves the ship heading for the nearest mine.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9376
09-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Larger warships decloak revealing the Dolos II class carrier and two dreadnaughts arming its cannon and soon firing it disintegrating several vessels and thinning out the battle groups. The carrier soon launches Kah class fighters and hunters, along with several BoP's..., and a new Raptor class not in the systems. The hornet's nest has been kicked as the defense lanes open up littering the space behind them with self replicating SVR-2 mines stolen from the UNSC and modified in encryption. *

ODST: Sir looks like we know now what they stole. Those are our mines.. I am trying to issue the code but the code is not working...

Its been changed and replaced with some programing I can't identify.. We need the new code.

Any ship going through that minefield is going to be destroyed.. So there goes reinforcements.
*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge.*

David: Lopez, target the nearest Dreadnought! All ships, prepare to open fire!

Lopez: We're in weapons range!

David: Phased-Quantum Torpedoes and Zero-Point Weapons on my mark!

Fire at will!

*The Republic ships open fire with their arsenals on the closest Dolos, knocking past its standard shields before causing serious damage to the hull, before the AT shields come online and start blocking the shots.*

Lopez: They've activated AT Shields! Weapons having--!

David: Lieutenant Daniels...

*He walks over to the helm officer.*

Helm: Sir?

David: Do you remember the interdict you did a few months ago? On that Orion Corvette?

Helm: Yes sir, but that was a much smaller target.

David: Well... what if we placed the Omega Plate on the Deflector Array?

*The lieutenant raises an eyebrow.*

Helm: That would work.

David: Get going. Ensign Townsend to the Bridge!

Bridge to Engineering! Mitchell, I need an Omega Plate on the Navigational Deflector and I need it now!

Mitchell *Over Comm*: Understood!

*Daniels jogs into a turbolift as an Ensign walks out to relieve him.*

David: Ensign, take the helm.

Ensign: Aye, sir!

*The Ensign steps into the helm position.*

David: Republic to all ships! Do not enter the minefield!

UNSC ships, your railguns have the greatest range, so just keep battering the Birds of Prey! We'll snipe the other ships with our ZPCs!

*OOC: Should point out that the ZPCs have a very long range, so the Republic ships can fire on the Dolos' without entering the minefield safely.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 9377
09-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Wolf and the team land on the station

Wolf: acknowledged. OK people we are on our own for now.

Space

Forge: launch all fighters. All weapons fire at will. Cover the reconciliation if any one can stop those mines its them.

Reconciliation.

Jacob: alright you keep them busy I'll go have a look at the mines.

He leaves the ship heading for the nearest mine.
*Sabre Squad, who'd arrived with Wolf's team, begin to explore the station.*

Scorch: We'll cover more ground if we split up. We'll stay in communication contact. Good luck, Commander.

*With Archangel and Stane's Strike Team. Archangel kills a merc, looking at the armour and recognising it as similar to her own.*

Archangel: This is Stane's Armour...

*She dashes back to cover as more mercs and facedancers show up.*

Why do I get the feeling that we've been set up?!

*She manages to snipe several of the mercs at long range before grabbing her knife from her ankle and stabbing it into a Facedancer's throat, forcing it to revert to its original form.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 9378
09-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Forge: all ships fire PAC guns at full power.

Station: agreed gryphon squad on me let's go.
Captain
# 9379
09-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sabre Squad, who'd arrived with Wolf's team, begin to explore the station.*

Scorch: We'll cover more ground if we split up. We'll stay in communication contact. Good luck, Commander.

*With Archangel and Stane's Strike Team. Archangel kills a merc, looking at the armour and recognising it as similar to her own.*

Archangel: This is Stane's Armour...

*She dashes back to cover as more mercs and facedancers show up.*

Why do I get the feeling that we've been set up?!

*She manages to snipe several of the mercs at long range before grabbing her knife from her ankle and stabbing it into a Facedancer's throat, forcing it to revert to its original form.*
*Gyunei kills another merc while tossing him to Northman who sends him flying off the ledge and down several floors head first.*

Gyunei: *Looks at the armor* I know Stane was supplying weapons to both sides of the Klingon Civil War, this looks like one of them. So no I don't think we have been set up. Why bother bringing us back?

Northman: It would be counter productive... These Klingons and mercs from what I read are discommendated.. It looks to me that someone did not read all of her required reading.

*A Face Dancer tries to come up behind them but is taken up by Northman as he starts smashing it on the walls. and smearing it all over. *

Northman: May I suggest we keep moving? It won't be long til they start bombing the place.

Gyunei: Their ships have mistaken the placement of the minefield it is behind them as well as soon as they reach that distance.

*The dreadnaughts fire again knocking several republic vessels out of commission. The hull of the Dolos starts repairing itself. The fighters are matching the Republic fighters.. The UNSC ships soon come under fire from weapons platforms and the station defenses knocking several out.. It soon starts becoming clear that there is no wonder why they never found this terror cell.

The mines behind them start moving in striking the ships and they soon see the power that the UNSC had in their weapons as another wing of UNSC is wiped out from their WMD mines *

*OOC: May I point out that AT fields are not easily avoided unless you have another in the vicinity. Plus I haven't exactly said what powers them. Can't be sniped it will just bounce or rebound..*

*Their shot soon rebounds back to them overloading their ZPC's... and damaging the strike point.*

ODST: Looks like this Omarka thought of just about everything... The mines are still coming in... We need to move before we get another that will detonate another large blast...

The Republic has one heading right for them.. Heat signatures show it.
Captain
# 9380
09-02-2013, 12:00 PM
*Gyunei and Company come on a detachment of Saber squad and UNSC drop teams. *

Gyunei: Republic forces along with UNSC..