Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 931
09-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Deep Space 61, Captain Allington's Office.*

Matt *Over Comm*: Ryan, there's a transmission for you.

Ryan: Matt, I'm up to my ears in paperwork here. Can't you tell them to call back?

Matt *Over Comm.*: It's Admiral Ross, sir.

Ryan: Patch him through. Admiral. We just got the news about the Raiser Programme. What can I do for you?
Ross: The people behind it are quite... how should I say this.. Shady... This Reinhart has most of section 31 behind her as well as the oldtype Admirals. I am telling you that it will be bad news. Above the law, power to bully other governments, and have direct command over all starfleets. Also they are starting to push through a bill to have all newtypes registered and id'ed. What do you know of Daedalus labs?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 932
09-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Ross: Its recruiting is going to be quadrant wide from all sectors of the galaxy. Starting with starfleet and the Klingon Empire. I am surprised because I sensed the other Fleet Admirals were afraid of Reinhart for some reason.. She must have gathered some dirt on them. I warned Admiral Val and the rest to turn them down. Shelana has done the same with her crew.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,637
# 933
09-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: The people behind it are quite... how should I say this.. Shady... This Reinhart has most of section 31 behind her as well as the oldtype Admirals. I am telling you that it will be bad news. Above the law, power to bully other governments, and have direct command over all starfleets. Also they are starting to push through a bill to have all newtypes registered and id'ed. What do you know of Daedalus labs?
Ryan: I think you're overreacting. I've got a copy of the Raiser Directive here. It says they only have permission to analyse the psychological differences between stable new-types and unstable, homicidal new-types. It's legal and voluntary. Then, they place unstable New-types under surveillance and act only when they break the law. It's no different from what Starfleet Security's been doing since the 2170s, except these guys specialise in New-types. I don't think the President's gonna pass a New-type Registration Act, Derek. It'd inflame Public opinion all over the Federation, to say nothing of the effect it would have on their relations with other worlds!

As for Daedalus, probably more than you do, since they're supplying most of the Technology for the Republic. But, I don't know a lot about their Genetics Division. There ARE rumours they're trying to reverse engineer Borg Cybernetic technology to augment humans, and, essentially, create Super-Soldiers. But, those are just rumours.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,637
# 934
09-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: Its recruiting is going to be quadrant wide from all sectors of the galaxy. Starting with starfleet and the Klingon Empire. I am surprised because I sensed the other Fleet Admirals were afraid of Reinhart for some reason.. She must have gathered some dirt on them. I warned Admiral Val and the rest to turn them down. Shelana has done the same with her crew.
Ryan: I don't believe that! No way would Drex allow it in the Klingon Empire! In fact, he even told the Media that he'd never impose such a law as it was "Dishonourable".

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 935
09-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: I don't believe that! No way would Drex allow it in the Klingon Empire! In fact, he even told the Media that he'd never impose such a law as it was "Dishonourable".
Ross: Ryan there is a lot going on in the admiralty since you left. A lot has changed. I saw the press document and the real one. Natural deception. It also seems that Drex is having a tough time because of Extremeists and I have been hearing unsavory things such as things going missing. You doubt Section 31, I doubt even Drake knows about it.. Times are changing fast and you should have heard the sentiments during the vote... I am not wrong about these things...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 936
09-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: I think you're overreacting. I've got a copy of the Raiser Directive here. It says they only have permission to analyse the psychological differences between stable new-types and unstable, homicidal new-types. It's legal and voluntary. Then, they place unstable New-types under surveillance and act only when they break the law. It's no different from what Starfleet Security's been doing since the 2170s, except these guys specialise in New-types. I don't think the President's gonna pass a New-type Registration Act, Derek. It'd inflame Public opinion all over the Federation, to say nothing of the effect it would have on their relations with other worlds!

As for Daedalus, probably more than you do, since they're supplying most of the Technology for the Republic. But, I don't know a lot about their Genetics Division. There ARE rumours they're trying to reverse engineer Borg Cybernetic technology to augment humans, and, essentially, create Super-Soldiers. But, those are just rumours.
Ross: Recent intelligence I have gathered from my agents is that there is something going on. Have you heard of artificial newtypes... Borg implants, mental instability, personality grafting, and heavy drug usage just to keep them under control..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,303
# 937
09-01-2012, 02:13 PM
After getting in the duras compound they finally make it to a computer terminal and begin to access data on the duras projects and dealings with admirals in starfleet.

Rommel: damn they have been busy haven't they. Send this data to Ross using our upgraded comm systems. He needs to see this now.

Voices can be heard speaking Klingon coming closer.

Rommel: damn get ready

The squad raises weapons and fires as the doors open and Klingons come through firing weapons as well
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17,637
# 938
09-01-2012, 04:59 PM
'i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: Ryan there is a lot going on in the admiralty since you left. A lot has changed. I saw the press document and the real one. Natural deception. It also seems that Drex is having a tough time because of Extremeists and I have been hearing unsavory things such as things going missing. You doubt Section 31, I doubt even Drake knows about it.. Times are changing fast and you should have heard the sentiments during the vote... I am not wrong about these things...
Ryan: *Sighs* Look, I'm now heading to Qonos' to speak with a friend of mine. There's nothing I can do about Raiser. It's an internal Federation matter. I'm about to cross the border. I'll speak to you again when I get back. Allington, out.

Bridge, ETA to Qonos'?

O'Neil *over comm*: 12 hours, Ryan. Better get some sleep. You're probably gonna need it.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 939
09-01-2012, 05:51 PM
*USS Possibility.*

Ross: Well Commander what do you think of this Raiser group.

Dorman: My conversations with Lord Shadow have lead me to believe that there is more going on in Klingon Space than what we are lead to believe. If they are somehow connected with Raiser then this could actually spell trouble. Because even after 6 years and the neutralization of most of the borg collective they still don't trust us.

Ross: You have to remember that Northman and Gary Mitchel were bad news and did kill people. But Mitchel's case was one of man kind not ready for its evolution. Northman was the Nature's response to the Iconians, our meddling, and that of the governments of the quadrant.. Another problem is that I do think it is time for a cross faction agency that takes care of policing matters and defense. Just not like this.

Dorman: You think the galaxy is ready for that kind of thing? A government body that is even bigger than the Federation and both Empires?

Ross: Times do indeed cause things to change and given the last several decades the Starfleet way was not entirely working.

Dorman: Then what do we do sir?

Ross: We will depart and go on our usual rounds in the Delta Volianus cluster. Set a course for Sigma 3421 after we leave space dock. If they wanna give you the run around tell them I signed off on it. And if they have a problem with that then the can stick up their shaft.

Dorman: *laughs a little* Yes sir.

* Klingon Space.*

*Experimental Klingon Bird of Prey. Destiny*

*Inside the bridge are Klingons and many federation species including Humans. Decked out in Black, red, and a tinge of gold uniforms. *

Captain Guld'we: Has the Deep Space 61 vessel changed course?

Yelsa: I do have a lock on it.. Should I fire sir? *an insane snarl on her face*

Guld'we: Fire then have some fun to cool some heads.* a smile that could curdle milk*

*The cloaked vessel fires on the vessel with omega rounds with a yellowish tinge to them. They peirce the shields and the hull immediately. Then omega cannon fire.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,303
# 940
09-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Rommel and his team soon makes it out of the duras stronghold after destroying most of the place and killing most of there guards that where on the ground.

Rommel: starship devistator please respond. Starship devistator please respond.

After getting no response he looks at hi squad looks like we are in deep boys. Time to visit an old abondoned section 31 station here
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 AM.