Career Officer
# 9391
09-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Wolf: move out and keep alert.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9392
09-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Archangel turns to Gyunei.*

Archangel: Looks like Assault Ops. Highly trained, well-equipped...

They outnumber us.
*Gyunei laughs*

Gyunei: I have seen many of those. If those Face Dancers could take on these guys easily then we should have no problems.

*Northman lifts a chunk of rubble from the ground telekinetically and throws it at them, Gyunei does the same which knocks down three members all three out of commission..*

Gyunei: Take your shots when you get them. I will handle the ground.

*OOC: Can be fatal or non fatal if you want it.. The encounter I mean.*
Career Officer
# 9393
09-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Wolf: everyone down.

Wolf ducts firing both pistils before letting off a grenade.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9394
09-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Wolf: everyone down.

Wolf ducts firing both pistils before letting off a grenade.
*Another hunk of debris comes at them crushing someone else again... and a large man in complete body armor no one can see his face as he takes another by the face while tossing Wolf across the room into another set of debris.. Gyunei is crushing the one he has by the head and hearing him scream in agony, then tosses him by the head into a wall... He rushes off as more debris comes at them again.*
Career Officer
# 9395
09-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Wolf: gryphon 3 lay down suppressing fire. Get the wounded out of here gryphon 2. I'll go around and flank them. gryphon 7 and 8 go to the left I'll move along the right.
Career Officer
# 9396
09-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Another hunk of debris comes at them crushing someone else again... and a large man in complete body armor no one can see his face as he takes another by the face while tossing Wolf across the room into another set of debris.. Gyunei is crushing the one he has by the head and hearing him scream in agony, then tosses him by the head into a wall... He rushes off as more debris comes at them again.*

Ooc: ignore last post

Wolf gets up throwing a stun grenade while firing a fury of blasts from his pistols.

Wolf: heavy use the launcher now!
Captain
# 9397
09-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Wolf: gryphon 3 lay down suppressing fire. Get the wounded out of here gryphon 2. I'll go around and flank them. gryphon 7 and 8 go to the left I'll move along the right.
OOC: Retcon..
Career Officer
# 9398
09-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Wolf: this is wolf to saber we got hostiles here but continue to look for the target. we will contact you when clear.

He dodges more debris

Wolf: everyone regroup on me now! Attack pattern arbiter. go go go

Wolf continues to fire with pinpoint accuracy at the armored target.

Ooc: I don't care about the rest of them but wolf has to live. also he is the best one out of them so he can take more and fight more then the rest.
Career Officer
# 9399
09-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Retcon..
If you read my quoted text I said ignore that one.
Captain
# 9400
09-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Ooc: ignore last post

Wolf gets up throwing a stun grenade while firing a fury of blasts from his pistols.

Wolf: heavy use the launcher now!
*The launcher is busted as the large man tosses it at him broken.. He picks up wolf by the neck and starts hitting the wall with him like a toy... as he runs before chucking him away leaving the medic the only one standing... He walks up to the medic taking him by the neck and ripping off his comm unit and the helmet before running away. *

*As Gyunei reaches the rest of them *

Gyunei: Lets move on..

*The burns on the armor are light and not terrible.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-02-2013 at 01:39 PM.