Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,732
# 9401
09-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
If you read my quoted text I said ignore that one.
OOC: I saw it a bit late.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,499
# 9402
09-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Wolf struggles to get up as they leave. Leaning against the wall. a 501st trooper from the pelican runs up to him as second squad checks the bodies.

Wolf: give me your comm. saber he got tier one hostiles on the station coughs. my squad is down I'm using second squad for now. we will meet up when we find the package.

Trooper: orders sir.

Wolf: get any survivors back to the ship. We got to find the package and get out of here.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,499
# 9403
09-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Jacob: captain Naid we may have a solution but it may be tricky on the mines. I can make them not replicate but it won't deactivate them. and if I do that they will cloak as well. But I have a solution for that just give me some time.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,732
# 9404
09-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Wolf struggles to get up as they leave. Leaning against the wall. a 501st trooper from the pelican runs up to him as second squad checks the bodies.

Wolf: give me your comm. saber he got tier one hostiles on the station coughs. my squad is down I'm using second squad for now. we will meet up when we find the package.

Trooper: orders sir.

Wolf: get any survivors back to the ship. We got to find the package and get out of here.
Northman: Have you set a surprise for them?

Gyunei: I thought you did?

Northman: Of course I did.. I was wondering if you wanted to see the fire rise again?

Gyunei: Of course.

*he taps the detonator..*

*The explosions rip through the area of the base they were at and causes a breach in the station hull.. sucking out the second squad leaving Wolf and the medic who had his helmet replaced.*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,732
# 9405
09-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: captain Naid we may have a solution but it may be tricky on the mines. I can make them not replicate but it won't deactivate them. and if I do that they will cloak as well. But I have a solution for that just give me some time.
*The mine does indeed stop replicating but there are too many of them.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,499
# 9406
09-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Northman: Have you set a surprise for them?

Gyunei: I thought you did?

Northman: Of course I did.. I was wondering if you wanted to see the fire rise again?

Gyunei: Of course.

*he taps the detonator..*

*The explosions rip through the area of the base they were at and causes a breach in the station hull.. sucking out the second squad leaving Wolf and the medic who had his helmet replaced.*
Wolf: emergency field. I swear to the gods I'm going to rip off there heads.

He picks up a rifle.

Wolf: med head back to the pelican. I'll go on alone. hopefully saber will have better luck.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,732
# 9407
09-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Wolf: emergency field. I swear to the gods I'm going to rip off there heads.

He picks up a rifle.

Wolf: med head back to the pelican. I'll go on alone. hopefully saber will have better luck.
Computer: The way to your destination has been destroyed by the blast... you will have to find another way through.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,499
# 9408
09-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Computer: The way to your destination has been destroyed by the blast... you will have to find another way through.
Wolf: well thank you very much for stating the obvious. Any other words of wisdom.

He starts down another hallway.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,100
# 9409
09-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Wolf struggles to get up as they leave. Leaning against the wall. a 501st trooper from the pelican runs up to him as second squad checks the bodies.

Wolf: give me your comm. saber he got tier one hostiles on the station coughs. my squad is down I'm using second squad for now. we will meet up when we find the package.

Trooper: orders sir.

Wolf: get any survivors back to the ship. We got to find the package and get out of here.
Scorch: Understood!

*He suddenly darts to cover as a phaser bolt flies at him, narrowly missing him. The rest of the squad takes cover also.*

Anyone got eyes on target?!

Raptor: Negative!

Riot: Negative!

Scorch: Okay, just say "yes" if you see them!

Great!

Hax, circle around!

*Hax pulls away from the wall and starts to move around to flank the shooter.

At the other end of the corridor...*

Archangel: Gyunei, I've got the Republic Squad pinned down. You're welcome.

Don't worry, I've got this under control.

Hax: I wouldn't say that.

*She sees Hax with her rifle pointed at her head.*

Archangel: Crap.

I knew you were a traitor, Allington, but I didn't think you were a merc too.

Archangel: I'm not her. Contrary too my appearance, I couldn't be any less like her.

*She slowly puts her pistol on the floor, before walking in front of Sabre Squad.*

Okay, I know when I'm beat. I never wanted to do this, anyway. Even less once I realised we'd both been set up.

Scorch: Talk.

Archangel: A man named Stane put me on this team, to wipe out this station and everyone on it. Now I know why.

*She gestures to one of the dead mercs.*

My guess is that these men were working for Stane and Stane wanted to clean house. I don't like being used to do someone else's dirty work - especially when they put me in a situation where I'm having to fight 3 different people at once!

I came on this mission to kill terrorists. I'm guessing your here for the same reason.

Scorch: We're here to rescue hostages.

Archangel: Well, lucky for you then that my team killed all the terrorists on this station.

*OOC: One thing to know is that Archangel's not an idiot. She knows when a situation is more than it seems adn, like Sam, she doesn't like being lied to. She's more than smart enough to put two and two together and realise she's being used.*

Scorch: Question is what to do with you.

Archangel: Who says you need to do anything? You can just let me go.

Hax: Good one.

Scorch: On one side, you're a traitor to the Republic - on the other, you shot at us.

Archangel: How many times do I have to say that I'm not Allington?!

Scorch: You sure look like her.

Archangel: Go into a Republic Computer Terminal and ask for the records on subject XA-01. Trust me, I'm not who you think I am.

Riot: It's Archangel.

*Scorch looks back at him.*

Scorch: Marcelle?

Riot: Back when I was with Planetary Defence, I was assigned to protect Senator Hidoshi. I saw her handiwork first hand.

I was ordered by O.S.S. to keep it under wraps, to protect Captain Allington from persecution, but seeing as she's here...

She's usually an assassin, and a damn good one at that. You don't see her until she's ready to strike, and then it's too late.

Scorch: Then how did you--?

Archangel: I shot him in the shoulder. He couldn't do anything to stop me, and I'm not cold-hearted enough to kill a defenceless kid. My target was Hidoshi.

Riot: How are you here? O.S.S. liberated Allington and wiped you from her--

Archangel: Don't remind me!

I'm some kind of Clone. I have all of my memories, but none of the enhancements.

As the kid just told you, I'm an infiltrator, not a footsoldier. I didn't even want to be here.

*Scorch stares at her.*

Scorch: Okay.

Everyone form up. We're getting the hostages.

*Archangel gets ready to move.*

Hax, stay with her. Don't let her leave. I want answers when we're done here.

Hax: Got it, Mike.

*Sabre Squad continues on as Hax keeps the rifle trained on Archangel.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,732
# 9410
09-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Scorch: Understood!

*He suddenly darts to cover as a phaser bolt flies at him, narrowly missing him. The rest of the squad takes cover also.*

Anyone got eyes on target?!

Raptor: Negative!

Riot: Negative!

Scorch: Okay, just say "yes" if you see them!

Great!

Hax, circle around!

*Hax pulls away from the wall and starts to move around to flank the shooter.

At the other end of the corridor...*

Archangel: Gyunei, I've got the Republic Squad pinned down. You're welcome.

Don't worry, I've got this under control.

Hax: I wouldn't say that.

*She sees Hax with her rifle pointed at her head.*

Archangel: Crap.

I knew you were a traitor, Allington, but I didn't think you were a merc too.

Archangel: I'm not her. Contrary too my appearance, I couldn't be any less like her.

*She slowly puts her pistol on the floor, before walking in front of Sabre Squad.*

Okay, I know when I'm beat. I never wanted to do this, anyway. Even less once I realised we'd both been set up.

Scorch: Talk.

Archangel: A man named Stane put me on this team, to wipe out this station and everyone on it. Now I know why.

*She gestures to one of the dead mercs.*

My guess is that these men were working for Stane and Stane wanted to clean house. I don't like being used to do someone else's dirty work - especially when they put me in a situation where I'm having to fight 3 different people at once!

I came on this mission to kill terrorists. I'm guessing your here for the same reason.

Scorch: We're here to rescue hostages.

Archangel: Well, lucky for you then that my team killed all the terrorists on this station.

*OOC: One thing to know is that Archangel's not an idiot. She knows when a situation is more than it seems adn, like Sam, she doesn't like being lied to. She's more than smart enough to put two and two together and realise she's being used.*

Scorch: Question is what to do with you.

Archangel: Who says you need to do anything? You can just let me go.

Hax: Good one.

Scorch: On one side, you're a traitor to the Republic - on the other, you shot at us.

Archangel: How many times do I have to say that I'm not Allington?!

Scorch: You sure look like her.

Archangel: Go into a Republic Computer Terminal and ask for the records on subject XA-01. Trust me, I'm not who you think I am.

Riot: It's Archangel.

*Scorch looks back at him.*

Scorch: Marcelle?

Riot: Back when I was with Planetary Defence, I was assigned to protect Senator Hidoshi. I saw her handiwork first hand.

I was ordered by O.S.S. to keep it under wraps, to protect Captain Allington from persecution, but seeing as she's here...

She's usually an assassin, and a damn good one at that. You don't see her until she's ready to strike, and then it's too late.

Scorch: Then how did you--?

Archangel: I shot him in the shoulder. He couldn't do anything to stop me, and I'm not cold-hearted enough to kill a defenceless kid. My target was Hidoshi.

Riot: How are you here? O.S.S. liberated Allington and wiped you from her--

Archangel: Don't remind me!

I'm some kind of Clone. I have all of my memories, but none of the enhancements.

As the kid just told you, I'm an infiltrator, not a footsoldier. I didn't even want to be here.

*Scorch stares at her.*

Scorch: Okay.

Everyone form up. We're getting the hostages.

*Archangel gets ready to move.*

Hax, stay with her. Don't let her leave. I want answers when we're done here.

Hax: Got it, Mike.

*Sabre Squad continues on as Hax keeps the rifle trained on Archangel.*

*OOC: Actually she wasn't being used.. Omarka is not with Stane in anyway, the only reason they were there was to capture or kill Omarka and anyone in the way. So I dunno where she got that idea if she did not read up as the other 2 did. She was given information that the other two were given before the mission started as per reawakening.. So again I dunno where she got that idea. So he did not lie to her exactly just seems we missed something to go over. *
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:19 PM.