Captain
# 9541
09-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vala: Captain Northman. Recently, I've been visited by Galactic Warlords several times, but never a Human one... and never one who's supposed to have been dead for the past 100 years.
Northman: Oh I can see a lot has changed in the last 100 years, the world I had envisioned is alive.. to some degree. At least I can give Allen that nod, aside from killing me.

Wonderful tech today though..

*His features do show his resemblance to the child.*

I have come here to lend my help in getting your seat back and providing my protection to the family here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9542
09-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Northman: Oh I can see a lot has changed in the last 100 years, the world I had envisioned is alive.. to some degree. At least I can give Allen that nod, aside from killing me.

Wonderful tech today though..

*His features do show his resemblance to the child.*

I have come here to lend my help in getting your seat back and providing my protection to the family here.
OOC: I actually don't intend on Vala returning to the RSE. This is going to go on into the long-term time-skip.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 9543
09-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
OOC: I actually don't intend on Vala returning to the RSE. This is going to go on into the long-term time-skip.
*OOC: I know giving her a sort of way in as you know who is really backing him. Plus a little bit of development into his character. Hence the devils advocate. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-12-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Career Officer
# 9544
09-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Jacob: captain I'm assuming you have the coordinates.

Captain Naid: aye sir.

Jacob: well then engage slip space drive and let's see what's waiting for us. All hands prepare for slipspace jump.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 9545
09-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Ooc: am going to start the ultron story here shortly
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 9546
09-13-2013, 12:58 AM
The Harvenger enters orbit around the planet sigma 7

Jacob is in the hanger bay preparing the titan armor suit.

Titan specs

12ft tall

weight 1500 lbs 5 inches of armor plating

Advanced suit shield generators

Weapons: 1 phaser gatlin gun
1 shoulder mounted torpedo tube
4 wrist mounted canons
4 repulsors
1 wrist mounted grenade launcher
2 flare launchers
2 mounted EMP launchers

Propulsion- Mk XV engine system
Transporter grid installed
Level 10 sensory package
level 10 stealth system

A.I uploaded Zeus

Suit is capable of space flight as well as ground

Captain Wolf: sir my men are ready

Jacob: stay here captain unless i give the order

Wolf: aye sir

Jacob steps up and into the titan as it seals around him

Jacob: besides i sent a call to a friend he will be here shortly

Jacob beams down to the planet

Ultron is standing there with planet council leader

Ultron: coming here was foolish you will speed up the inevitable

Ultron blasts the civilian to atoms

Ultron: coming with the titan was smarter but still foolish you can not hope to stop me or my other units.

Jacob: ultron stand down this is not what you are made to do

Ultron: on the contrary i am to bring order that will start here then the federation romulans klingons and even the republic will fall under my order and then there will peace in the galaxy

Jacob: no ultron you are very wrong

Jacob takes a battle stance and rushes forward as ultron moves out of the way firing a pulse at the titan.

Ultron: you are only making this harder then it needs to be i can call hundreds of units to take care of you.

Jacob: thats why i brought a friend

In the midst of a group of ultron units sinclaire appears vaporizing the ones near his point of entry

Ultron: interesting still this changes nothing

Sinclaire focus on the units while Jacob goes after Ultron himself Each one exchanging blows but not really able to gain the upper hand. Ultron then turns firing a heavy blast at jacob that sends him flying into a nearby building.

Ultron: this is unnacceptable but we are at a stale mate do not think this is over

Ultron soon vanishes

OOC: its all up to you but Ultron may be a good mach for another villan but thats up to you or i can keep it between them up to you guys this is going to be spectacular
Starfleet Veteran
# 9547
09-13-2013, 01:13 PM
*Nopada Orbit. Sam, Tara and T'mar are aboard an Orion Cruiser, headed for Orion Space.

Sam's Quarters. Tara is leaning against a wall, watching Sam wail on a punching bag. She lets out a yell as she finishes with a heavy punch, panting as she steps back.*

Tara: Let me guess, sister issues?

*Sam lets out a grunt as she sits down on an armchair.*

Sam: I am sick of her.

Tara: I got that.

Sam: She wants to kill me. I want to kill her.

Tara: You don't mean that.

Sam: You're right, I don't. I want to beat her into a pulp, but I don't want to kill her.

Tara: 2 days ago, you told me that this wasn't her fault - that you deserved some of that hate.

Sam: I haven't changed my mind... but...

*She stands up, picking up a glass of water from the coffee table.*

She...

She...!

*She grunts as she thinks about T'mar's hatred for her and, by default, her hatred for T'mar.*

Tara: She won't give a chance to apologise? Was that what you were going for?

Sam: No. I have apologised! She just won't accept it!

I am sick of that stupid, pointy-eared, green-blooded--!

Tara: You hate her.

Sam: You're damn right, I hate her!

She won't give me a chance! She wants any excuse to break my neck!

So...

So...

*She yells out as she throws the glass, shattering it against the wall, barely missing Tara.*

DAMN HER TO HELL!

*She pants heavily, angrily. Her fisted are tense and you can feel the hate radiating off her facial expression. Her body is filled with rage - a ticking time-bomb.

She needs to hurt somebody. She wants to hurt her sister.*

Tara: What's gonna happen when you two get into Federation Space?

Sam *angry*: She'll try to arrest me... and I'll fight back. She'll start trying to kill me...

Tara: And?

Sam *hatred*: If she is suicidal enough to try... I will END her!

Tara: Sam--

Sam: I mean it.

Tara: No you don't.

Sam: But I want to.

*As the cruiser warps out, Archangel and Gyunei warp in. In the fighter, Archangel catches the cruiser's warp trail and starts running parallel to them.*

Archangel: Okay, how do you want to play this?
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 9548
09-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Quote:
*Nopada Orbit. Sam, Tara and T'mar are aboard an Orion Cruiser, headed for Orion Space.

Sam's Quarters. Tara is leaning against a wall, watching Sam wail on a punching bag. She lets out a yell as she finishes with a heavy punch, panting as she steps back.*

Tara: Let me guess, sister issues?

*Sam lets out a grunt as she sits down on an armchair.*

Sam: I am sick of her.

Tara: I got that.

Sam: She wants to kill me. I want to kill her.

Tara: You don't mean that.

Sam: You're right, I don't. I want to beat her into a pulp, but I don't want to kill her.

Tara: 2 days ago, you told me that this wasn't her fault - that you deserved some of that hate.

Sam: I haven't changed my mind... but...

*She stands up, picking up a glass of water from the coffee table.*

She...

She...!

*She grunts as she thinks about T'mar's hatred for her and, by default, her hatred for T'mar.*

Tara: She won't give a chance to apologise? Was that what you were going for?

Sam: No. I have apologised! She just won't accept it!

I am sick of that stupid, pointy-eared, green-blooded--!

Tara: You hate her.

Sam: You're damn right, I hate her!

She won't give me a chance! She wants any excuse to break my neck!

So...

So...

*She yells out as she throws the glass, shattering it against the wall, barely missing Tara.*

DAMN HER TO HELL!

*She pants heavily, angrily. Her fisted are tense and you can feel the hate radiating off her facial expression. Her body is filled with rage - a ticking time-bomb.

She needs to hurt somebody. She wants to hurt her sister.*

Tara: What's gonna happen when you two get into Federation Space?

Sam *angry*: She'll try to arrest me... and I'll fight back. She'll start trying to kill me...

Tara: And?

Sam *hatred*: If she is suicidal enough to try... I will END her!

Tara: Sam--

Sam: I mean it.

Tara: No you don't.

Sam: But I want to.

*As the cruiser warps out, Archangel and Gyunei warp in. In the fighter, Archangel catches the cruiser's warp trail and starts running parallel to them.*

Archangel: Okay, how do you want to play this?
*Gyunei does a scan of the ship..*

Gyunei: What do you have in mind this is your show, I would suggest covering up the fighter to disguise the signature.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9549
09-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei does a scan of the ship..*

Gyunei: What do you have in mind this is your show, I would suggest covering up the fighter to disguise the signature.
Archangel: Relax. Stane had this thing fitted with low-output impulse engines and a hyper-efficient warp core. We're generating an energy signature so low that you'd think we were just a small probe. We've got stealth armour on top of that, making us invisible to most sensors, and...

*She taps a control.*

I just turned on the heat sinks. We're barely generating a heat signature now. If they see us at all, they'll think we're part of their subspace wake.

We'll overtake them in 5 minutes, so that gives us 5 minutes to plan how we're going to get onboard.

My suit has a pressure seal, but it has no EVA capability. If I get out of the fighter, I'm just going to float away. Same goes for you.

We could try to hop from here to an airlock, but we may need to get back to the fighter, and the only mag-clamps are on the underside.

So, that leaves me with 2 more ideas. The first is to just blast through the Hangar Doors and shoot our way through the ship, which is neither stealthy nor subtle, and would end up making it even harder to move through the ship and escape.

The second is to "land" this thing on the belly of that ship, just ahead of the torpedo tubes, float out of the cockpit, then float inside the torpedo tubes.

The only problem is that they'll have at least one person in the torpedo bay...

*She opens a hologram of Gyunei's scan, zooming in on the forward torpedo tubes.*

Okay, theirs a maintenance shaft in each tube. That'll get us in relatively undetected.

Of course, the biggest problem is going to be getting inside their warp field without; a) being caught, and b) tearing both ships apart.

Don't suppose you've ever done a high-warp rendezvous before, have you?
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 9550
09-14-2013, 02:04 PM
OOC: Unusually quiet today...
My Fan Fictions