Captain
# 951
09-01-2012, 06:25 PM
*Dago Grabs the hilt of the knife again. While his men are cleaning the area. *

Dago: So Admiral What brings you to the Klingon homeworld?
Career Officer
# 952
09-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dago takes a knife to Rommel's suit with a vibrating knife. His men slit the comm officer's throat. Soon He removes the mask and stabs his knife through Rommel's shoulder and triggers the electrify function*

Dago: Well well well... If it isn't Admiral Rommel.. My day just got better. Take him away burn this place down no traces. Bodies too.

Killaga: Our dead?

Dago: Them too. No traces. Those are our orders.
Before Rommel goes out he sends a signal to Susan and admiral Ross. Sending each of them a video footage of what had happened.
Career Officer
# 953
09-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
*Dago Grabs the hilt of the knife again. While his men are cleaning the area. *

Dago: So Admiral What brings you to the Klingon homeworld?
Ooc: ignore last post.

Rommel: you of all people should know I'm not an admiral. My business is my own and for your sake I would let me leave and when the time comes I may let you live and not just kill you.
Captain
# 954
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Before Rommel goes out he sends a signal to Susan and admiral Ross. Sending each of them a video footage of what had happened.
*Dago hits the electrify function again shocking Rommel... Disabling the video feed.*

Dago: Come on Admiral...

*Takes a old style syringe and jabs it in Rommel's neck and wakes him up.*

Dago: One more time Admiral.. What are you doing here?

Don't worry about that video feed our suits have jamming equipment on so that feed will be nothing more than static. I wasn't born yesterday.
Captain
# 955
09-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Ooc: ignore last post.

Rommel: you of all people should know I'm not an admiral. My business is my own and for your sake I would let me leave and when the time comes I may let you live and not just kill you.
Dago: I know that but your wanted poster still says it is. That would be a nice trick if you could.. I am surprised you don't remember me Rommel.. *smiles and removes a cigarette and lights it.*

*activates the electrify action his blade again which electrocutes Rommel.*

Dago: One more time Admiral Rommel... What are you doing here. The people we are taking you to will not be as nice as I am.
Captain
# 956
09-01-2012, 06:44 PM
*Killaga approaches and whispers in Dago's ear.*

Dago: Alright tranquilize him he is our luggage. Tell our ride to beam us up. We have a rendevous to make. Inform the Admiral that we have a sweet surprise for her.
Career Officer
# 957
09-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Dago: I know that but your wanted poster still says it is. That would be a nice trick if you could.. I am surprised you don't remember me Rommel.. *smiles and removes a cigarette and lights it.*

*activates the electrify action his blade again which electrocutes Rommel.*

Dago: One more time Admiral Rommel... What are you doing here. The people we are taking you to will not be as nice as I am.
Rommel looks at dago : and when a certain someone's find out what you are doing they will be even more unfriendly then I am. Now one last time let me go and I Amy not kill you when I get out. Because you know me and you know I will get out. And I will find you and make your life a living hell.
Captain
# 958
09-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Rommel looks at dago : and when a certain someone's find out what you are doing they will be even more unfriendly then I am. Now one last time let me go and I Amy not kill you when I get out. Because you know me and you know I will get out. And I will find you and make your life a living hell.
Dago: I am counting on it. *His men tranquilize Rommel and are soon beamed up to the vessel over Qo'nos and enter warp. They place Rommel in the brig in special restriants without his armor.*
Career Officer
# 959
09-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Dago: I am counting on it. *His men tranquilize Rommel and are soon beamed up to the vessel over Qo'nos and enter warp. They place Rommel in the brig in special restriants without his armor.*
Before Rommel goes under he simply smiles at dago. An soon awakes in the brig.
Captain
# 960
09-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Before Rommel goes under he simply smiles at dago. An soon awakes in the brig.
*In the brig Rommel finds someone else is there with him. 2 others.*