Starfleet Veteran
# 9701
10-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Gyunei: *Brushing off the blast as it revs up his armor, which Markon finds Gyunei on him but the rifle is suddenly broken and he is suddenly on the ground.* Oh Markon how nice of you to use a fire arm. I am not here for that, not yet anyway..
*Markon snarls as he pulls out his dk'tagh, stabbing Gyunei in the gut before savagely beating him down, though receiving several vicious blows. Soon, he starts having trouble as his only remaining eye starts to lose focus, forcing Markon to pull back and take cover in the shadows.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Career Officer
# 9702
10-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Harper: harper to bridge.

Officer: yes sir.

Harper: inform me if any ships appear on sensors. Someone we believe destroyed the engines on purpose.

Officer: aye sir
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 9703
10-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Markon snarls as he pulls out his dk'tagh, stabbing Gyunei in the gut before savagely beating him down, though receiving several vicious blows. Soon, he starts having trouble as his only remaining eye starts to lose focus, forcing Markon to pull back and take cover in the shadows.*
*Gyunei gets up.. the wound is healing and the armor regenerating.. *

Gyunei: Ah you merely adopted the dark... I was born in it... I never saw the light..

*Hearing heavy steps of Klingon boots and some panting*

Not until I was a man.. And even then it was Blinding! *Grabs Markon by the throat and grabs his dk'tagh hand and crushes it... All Markon feels is heavy blows as his head is kissing a wall repeatedly... *

Gyunei: Look at you.. Victory has defeated you... *he punches Markon more as Klingon blood is coming out of Markon's mouth.. Markon fights back with more punches but Gyunei preforms a breaker that takes Markon by surprise and he is suddenly on the receiving end of a counter attack..*

*Then a sudden bone crushing blow hits him as he scurries away... *

*But before the fight can be finished Gyunei's virus initiates a signal and the defense grid fails. Romulans decloak around the station and begin bombardment... ground troops also start arriving as well as the room..*

Gyunei: Good right on time.. Markon.. We will finish this later I want you at your best... before I kill you.

*The Romulans that come seem to acknowledge him and let him pass as he leaves with his helmet back on.*

*OOC: I figured I would give the Klingon's a good excuse and who Gyunei really works for a pass.. So call it preliminaries before the actual war starts. *

*As Gyunei's fighter leaves the system he comm's it in to Kai.. through their channel*

Gyunei: It is done. The fire now burns brightly.

Kai: Good. That should throw a wrench in the future war effort.
Captain
# 9704
10-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Morrison: It was part of her training, Stane. We pulled every trick to try and get her to reveal one word in her conditioning, and we nearly killed her trying. O.S.S. won't crack her, I promise you.
Stane: Keep an eye on it just to be safe. Even a proper lever can move mountains.
Career Officer
# 9705
10-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Harper stands on the prowler bridge still waiting for engines.

Harper: so any thing going on that we can pick up

Officer: some encrypted chatter but not much it appears.

Harper; quite before the storm.

Officer: sir I think you should get down to cargo bay one.

Harper: I'm on my way. This should be good.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9706
10-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei gets up.. the wound is healing and the armor regenerating.. *

Gyunei: Ah you merely adopted the dark... I was born in it... I never saw the light..

*Hearing heavy steps of Klingon boots and some panting*

Not until I was a man.. And even then it was Blinding! *Grabs Markon by the throat and grabs his dk'tagh hand and crushes it... All Markon feels is heavy blows as his head is kissing a wall repeatedly... *

Gyunei: Look at you.. Victory has defeated you... *he punches Markon more as Klingon blood is coming out of Markon's mouth.. Markon fights back with more punches but Gyunei preforms a breaker that takes Markon by surprise and he is suddenly on the receiving end of a counter attack..*

*Then a sudden bone crushing blow hits him as he scurries away... *

*But before the fight can be finished Gyunei's virus initiates a signal and the defense grid fails. Romulans decloak around the station and begin bombardment... ground troops also start arriving as well as the room..*

Gyunei: Good right on time.. Markon.. We will finish this later I want you at your best... before I kill you.

*The Romulans that come seem to acknowledge him and let him pass as he leaves with his helmet back on.*

*OOC: I figured I would give the Klingon's a good excuse and who Gyunei really works for a pass.. So call it preliminaries before the actual war starts. *

*As Gyunei's fighter leaves the system he comm's it in to Kai.. through their channel*

Gyunei: It is done. The fire now burns brightly.

Kai: Good. That should throw a wrench in the future war effort.
*Markon tries to stand, hearing shouting in Romulan. He spits out some blood, hearing disruptor fire, screaming...

He gets to his feet, seeing Romulans fall to the deck under fire, before lunging at one and jabbing his dk'tagh into the Romulan's neck. He sees another Romulan take aim at him.*

Markon *painful*: Today... is a good day to die...

*Suddenly, a disruptor blast takes the Romulan down. Markon looks around, deeing only dead Romulans and Klingons.*

Voice: QAPLA'!

*He turns to see a large group of Klingon Warriors behind him. He instantly recognises their Badge of Honour.*

Markon *painful*: You are... Order of Kahless?

Order of Kahless Leader: General Markon, we were dispatched here as soon as the dogs crossed the border!

Markon *painful*: Romulans...

Order of Kahless Leader: The High Command has dispatched the 3rd Klingon Defence Fleet to engage the Romulans at Beta Lankel! We are at war with the Romulan Star Empire!

Markon *painful*: Understood, Commander! Ensure this facility is secured, all data transmitted to the High Council and the facility destroyed.

Order of Kahless Leader: Cha'vai!

Markon *painful*: Glory to the Empire.

Order of Kahless Leader: For Honour!

Order of Kahless Troops: For Honour!

Order of Kahless Leader: For Glory!

Order of Kahless Troops: For Glory!

Order of Kahless Leader: For the Empire!

Order of Kahless Troops: For the Empire!

*Markon smiles before he sees a young Officer among the Order troops, namely their family crest. He points to the Officer.*

Markon: You.

*The Officer looks at him, stunned.*

Officer: Sir?

Markon: Come.

*Markon leads the Officer out of the chamber, headed towards the infirmary.*

What is your name?

Officer: Km'ter, General. Have I done something to displease you?

Markon: No, warrior.

You are Son of Mar'sa?

Km'ter: Son of Mar'sa of House Kil'ra, General.

Markon: Interesting...

*They arrive at the infirmary.*

You may return to your unit.

Km'ter: General, if I may, why is it interesting?

Markon: Do not concern yourself with that, Km'ter, Son of Mar'sa. Just know that you serve a noble house with a proud tradition.

Qapla'!

Km'ter: Qapla'!

*Km'ter leaves, and Markon slowly walks into the Medical Officer's Office. He sits at the desk and opens a channel to the homeworld.*

Markon: This is General Markon, Son of Megh'bor, requesting communication channel with the House of Kil'ra.

Comm Officer: Stand by, General.

*Soon he is connected to the House of Kil'ra Comms Operator.*

Kil'ra Operator: General Markon!

Markon: I request a channel to Mar'sa, Daughter of Torak.

Kil'ra Operator: Cha'vai.

*Soon, his image is substituted with that of a Klingon woman Markon's age. She smiles at him.*

Markon: Greetings, Mar'sa.

Mar'sa: Markon! You finally worked up the nerve to call!

What happened to your eye?

*Markon lets out a laugh.*

Markon: How I have missed your jests, Mar'sa.

Mar'sa: You didn't call me just to hear me jest, did you, General?

Markon: I have met your son.

*Silence fills the channel for a few seconds.*

Mar'sa: Is he with you?

Markon: No. Should he?

Mar'sa: I would prefer he not hear this over subspace.

Markon: Then it is true?

*Mar'sa nods.*

Sh'tok.

Mar'sa: We have discussed this, Par'mach'ia.

Markon: You should have told me, Mar'sa!

Mar'sa: If I had, what would you have done, Markon?

Markon: The boy is too young to be in the Order of Kahless!

Mar'sa: My point exactly.

Martok: I would not ask you to take the oath, for Kahless' sake! You should have at least told me that I had a son!

Mar'sa: Markon, we were young then. You had just been admitted into the Order of the Bat'leth. You had a career ahead of you. I was the daughter of a falling house.

Martok: And now the House of Kil'ra is stronger than it has ever been before!

Km'ter should be told.

Mar'sa: Markon--

Markon: The child has a right to know who his father is!

Mar'sa: Will it wait until you return home?

Markon: We are at war, Mar'sa.

Mar'sa: And you are clearly injured.

Don't lie. I can tell.

Markon: Gre'thor...

*Mar'sa closes the channel.*

Starfleet Veteran
# 9707
10-02-2013, 02:58 PM
*Citadel, War Room. Matt walks in to see Admiral Bright at the holo-map. Matt is wearing an additional silver rank bar on each shoulders, to show his position as a Fleet Captain (or Commodore). He walks over to Bright.*

Matt: Admiral.

Any developments I should know about?

*OOC: I feel I should explain Matt's current 'rank'. I envisage Fleet Captain as being a war-time rank, like Fleet Admiral, which is more of a provisional rank than anything else. In real-life navies, Captains who command multiple ships are sometimes called Commodores or Fleet Captains. This is similar, except it's an official rank. Matt essentially has the power to take command of a small fleet or flotilla and has a strategic role.

And yes, this is leading into Matt becoming a full-fledged admiral.*

Captain
# 9708
10-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
*Citadel, War Room. Matt walks in to see Admiral Bright at the holo-map. Matt is wearing an additional silver rank bar on each shoulders, to show his position as a Fleet Captain (or Commodore). He walks over to Bright.*

Matt: Admiral.

Any developments I should know about?

*OOC: I feel I should explain Matt's current 'rank'. I envisage Fleet Captain as being a war-time rank, like Fleet Admiral, which is more of a provisional rank than anything else. In real-life navies, Captains who command multiple ships are sometimes called Commodores or Fleet Captains. This is similar, except it's an official rank. Matt essentially has the power to take command of a small fleet or flotilla and has a strategic role.

And yes, this is leading into Matt becoming a full-fledged admiral.*
Bright: Dorman was worried about the Romulans for good reason.. They attacked several Klingon Outposts along the border and the 3rd Klingon Defense Fleet has been deployed... Apparently, each side is citing aggression but in the Romulan's case they claim a plague has been deployed on them by the Klingons..

Right now all Dorman is saying at this point is that we need to apply containment and wait for the Council's decision on sanctions..

While they were at it War has been declared on most of the Powers under the UGC including the UNSC... Though the Romulans are tied up on their borders for the time being..

Trying to find the Shadow leader is also a priority... But this just makes things harder.

*OOC: Alright lets get the Vanguard- Alien species arc done with.. As for Weynal I think we can just have him wait into the next arc, and at least start the path to his well you know. I can guess you were surprised that I started the Klingon-Romulan war that way... and it is a perfect destabilizing conflict.*

*Dock 34 the new ship is getting ready to depart as the Vanguard is settling in.. the new member is clearing her things as Danny passes by..*

Danny: You must be new. Funny I did not expect that.. I guess Shield still has some animosity towards me.

Woman: Why do you say that?

Danny: I think you know.. Working with SHIELD and all, not to mention the past several missions.

*Fox pings him through the comm device*

Fox: We are heading out soon.
Career Officer
# 9709
10-02-2013, 08:24 PM
give me a bit and ill hit on the unsc side should delv into some cis politics and the current war with the romulans that is still going on fyi
Career Officer
# 9710
10-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Reach

City of New Arcadia.

Rep delea: I don't see what has changed. If anything the Klingons will help keep the romulans occupied.

Rep Altyo: we also though dont know who or what is backing them.

Admiral Yuri: we will have to simply take the opportunity before us.