Captain
# 9791
10-09-2013, 03:00 AM
*The Woman looks at pyro.*

Woman: Wouldn't you like to know huh?

Pyro: Oh your a snarky one aren't you?

Woman: Just stick with what SHIELD calls me Widow.

Fox: That is fine with me another body in this mission is fine with me.

Danny: Alright lets not make passes at the new member.. or do people need to review the sexual harassment handbook?

Pyro: Alright.. Alright.

Widow: Don't worry I can handle myself.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-09-2013 at 03:03 AM.
Captain
# 9792
10-09-2013, 03:15 AM
*OOC: Hey Ryan.. Should we get more peeks into the new Romulan government and such? Perhaps through a intermediary... *

*The Council is standing together, its guest speakers; Adjeca, Dexra, and a Romulan. Dorman is off to the other side . Councilman Schwartz stands to the podium to open this session of the Council.*

*OOC: Think of him like the the US Supreme Court it kind of goes around the members to open the sessions. *

Schwartz: Welcome all to this council session. We have the topics for discourse on hand, Acceptance of Adjeca's Synthesizers, Giving enfranchisement and acknowledgement of the Innovades, and recent troubles and the destruction of two planets with weapons of mass destruction.
Career Officer
# 9793
10-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Harper is standing in a far corner of the chamber watching the proceedings.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 9794
10-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Sentinel: let us go and see these talks to know what to prepare for.

Sentinel and Sinclaire appear in a corner of the council chamber.

Sentinel: looks like we arrived just in time.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9795
10-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Lol.. *

*The two Gyunei and Kela sitting down suddenly flicker and cut out... *

*A message comes through to Mason.. The Shadow Broker's agent comes through on his end. *

Broker agent: The Broker wants to meet with you.. He knows that they won't strike right now, and based on your panic the ease of them slipping you right now is the least of your concerns.

*Elsewhere*

*Northman is meeting with C-Sec under his hologram disguise and cruising by the incident report... Afterwards he is walking away.. He connects to the Agent nearest by and the Jolly fat man comes on the line*

J.F.M.: Ah how can I help you today Captain..

Northman: I would like to get in touch with any one from my military that is still alive.

JFM: There aren't many left but I am sure a lot of Preston's men would help his predecessor..

Northman: That could work. I need them to meet me and to protect a child and its family.

JFM: The credits required for this...

*a bing on his end comes through the line. *

Northman: What didn't think I was good for it?

JFM: After a century.. a little. It will be done.

Northman: *looks to the hidden family in disguise..*

Its done. My men will be covering you to make sure that fool don't try and kill you.

*looks to D'rix and the kid covered up in clothes and its face covered.*

If you need something I will make sure it is provided. Family is important.
Vala: We appreciate it.

*With Mason.*

Mason: A psychotic killer - Preston's private assassin no less - and an unidentified accomplice who is somehow not in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database? Why would I be worried about that?

Seriously, I have access to the most complete information database in the known galaxies. When I meet someone who isn't on file, it sets off alarm bells. It means either; they're wearing a holo-cloak or they're just that good. If they're wearing a holo-cloak, they have a reason and I should look into it. If they're just that good, then it makes me curious about how they're that good and how they use those skills.

And then there's the possibility that they're both. That excites me and terrifies me at the same time.

What does the Broker want with me, remembering for the moment that I never use him and consider him something of a criminal.

Or her, or them, or it - depending on which conspiracy theory you subscribe to.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 9796
10-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Ooc: no hurry but ryan I Jacob did send a message to hill just an FYI.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9797
10-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: no hurry but ryan I Jacob did send a message to hill just an FYI.
OOC: Yep, just sorting out how I want to handle the UGC bit first.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 9798
10-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Yep, just sorting out how I want to handle the UGC bit first.
Ooc: its all good man. I'll check back in a hour or so.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9799
10-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Hey Ryan.. Should we get more peeks into the new Romulan government and such? Perhaps through a intermediary... *

*The Council is standing together, its guest speakers; Adjeca, Dexra, and a Romulan. Dorman is off to the other side . Councilman Schwartz stands to the podium to open this session of the Council.*

*OOC: Think of him like the the US Supreme Court it kind of goes around the members to open the sessions. *

Schwartz: Welcome all to this council session. We have the topics for discourse on hand, Acceptance of Adjeca's Synthesizers, Giving enfranchisement and acknowledgement of the Innovades, and recent troubles and the destruction of two planets with weapons of mass destruction.
*Vantrelle is sitting in a booth on the wall with the Gorn representative (U.G.C. Secretary General S'saan) and the Iconian representative; Darani.*

Vantrelle: Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

S'saan: Indeeed...

Darani: Gentlemen...

*They look at him.*

Apprehension?

Vantrelle: I, personally, have been saying for the past year that the Innovades should be given more liberties. We'll have to hear what the Romulans have to say.

S'saan: And the Ssynthessissers?

Darani: I am also less than certain, but I am not being apprehensive, given Adjeca's more open approach to our peoples. If the Synthesisers wish to negotiate--

Vantrelle: Right there is where I have a problem. Aside from a meeting with Admiral Ramez, we know nothing about Adjeca. Given what we know of the Synthesisers and what Adjeca has shown in that meeting, I have my doubts as to how accepted he is by the people he claims to represent.

Darani: This is not coloured by your conflict with them at all?

Vantrelle: You're one to talk, Ambassador. The Synthesisers murdered millions of your people for raw materials without any provocation. I'd think if anyone here was going to be apprehensive, it would be you.

Besides, the Synthesisers are terrorists. They attacked the MOCC at Deep Space 61 a decade ago and threatened to have them killed. There were only 5 of them back then, and it took 5 complete Republic Starships to stop them. They've never shown interest in peace before. That's why we've tried to keep them contained.

We'll have to see what's changed.

S'saan: They're ssstarting.

*OOC: Oh yeah, the U.G.C. Secretary General. You know, the guy who's supposed to mediate the Security Council meetings and all the Convention's meetings? Like the U.N., which I based the U.G.C. of off?

And the Gorn! We should use the Gorn more often! They're not a villainous race and they're so very interesting! I want to use them more often!

Anyway, yeah, I want to start actually having S'saan involved in Council meetings, because he is supposed to be there as the Council's Secretary General.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 9800
10-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Harper watches the proceedings as he spots sentinel and Sinclaire on the opposite side of the chamber and meets up with them.

Harper: well didn't think I'd see you two here.

Sentinel: indeed. We figured we would see what the people here had to say.

Harped: well its good to know that you are both here.

Harper gives them both a nod as he returns to his spot to watch the council.