Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,072
# 9801
10-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob in his black and silver long sleeve uniform shirt. Black bdu type pants and black combat boots sits at his desk on the harvenger. Going over what his UNIT agents have found.

Jacob: computer get me director hill on the line please.

Computer : link open.

Jacob: director this is fleet admiral Halsey or director of UNIT whichever you like. I'm curious as to whether shield has been watching the romulans lately or not. Destroying two planets now seems like something the ugc would address but maybe I'm wrong. Do you know anything we don't. One director to another.
Hill: Director Halsey. Well, the entire Convention is in an Emergency Session right now debating exactly that.

But, you're a member. You already know that.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is monitoring the situation, but the Tal Shiar seems to be out in force. We can't get any information out of the Star Empire.

Basically, it seems we know about as much as you do.

Something you might like to know, Halsey; Captain Sanders has been abducted by a hostile alien race. Vanguard is out looking for him now but...

Given your history with Vanguard, I thought you'd want to know.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,496
# 9802
10-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hill: Director Halsey. Well, the entire Convention is in an Emergency Session right now debating exactly that.

But, you're a member. You already know that.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is monitoring the situation, but the Tal Shiar seems to be out in force. We can't get any information out of the Star Empire.

Basically, it seems we know about as much as you do.

Something you might like to know, Halsey; Captain Sanders has been abducted by a hostile alien race. Vanguard is out looking for him now but...

Given your history with Vanguard, I thought you'd want to know.

Jacob: any idea where. And thank you Hill if we learn anything I'll pass it on. And yes I know I have harper at the meeting right now. Watch your back director. I'll be in touch.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,496
# 9803
10-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Jacob: this is Jacob Halsey on vanguard channel one if any one is picking this up please respond.

Ooc: he does at least want to know what happened.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,701
# 9804
10-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vala: We appreciate it.

*With Mason.*

Mason: A psychotic killer - Preston's private assassin no less - and an unidentified accomplice who is somehow not in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database? Why would I be worried about that?

Seriously, I have access to the most complete information database in the known galaxies. When I meet someone who isn't on file, it sets off alarm bells. It means either; they're wearing a holo-cloak or they're just that good. If they're wearing a holo-cloak, they have a reason and I should look into it. If they're just that good, then it makes me curious about how they're that good and how they use those skills.

And then there's the possibility that they're both. That excites me and terrifies me at the same time.

What does the Broker want with me, remembering for the moment that I never use him and consider him something of a criminal.

Or her, or them, or it - depending on which conspiracy theory you subscribe to.
Broker Agent: We also know that your proceedings with the Senate have not gone over smoothly. Also my employer has a lot more than just eyes. They won't make a move unless they are ready..

We also know that there are agents of the Union still about trying hard to make sure you die. It seems to us that you are between a rock and a hard place. Plus the game you play has a lot more than what you think is the most complete information database.

We also know that Gyunei doesn't strike unless he is ready. Sam Allington should worry but not right now. There are more pressing matters at hand.

As a matter in fact do you see a man sitting there calmly ready the paper? Look closer at his neck.. Then the one off to the NW in the alley looking at a street vendor's wares. You are stuck between a Union assassination squad.. and Stane's indoctrinated servants. Which you still can't crack even now.

If you want to survive the next 3 minutes walk off to the alley behind you and head off the Bakara Ward.. Do not use the public transport.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,072
# 9805
10-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Broker Agent: We also know that your proceedings with the Senate have not gone over smoothly. Also my employer has a lot more than just eyes. They won't make a move unless they are ready..

We also know that there are agents of the Union still about trying hard to make sure you die. It seems to us that you are between a rock and a hard place. Plus the game you play has a lot more than what you think is the most complete information database.

We also know that Gyunei doesn't strike unless he is ready. Sam Allington should worry but not right now. There are more pressing matters at hand.

As a matter in fact do you see a man sitting there calmly ready the paper? Look closer at his neck.. Then the one off to the NW in the alley looking at a street vendor's wares. You are stuck between a Union assassination squad.. and Stane's indoctrinated servants. Which you still can't crack even now.

If you want to survive the next 3 minutes walk off to the alley behind you and head off the Bakara Ward.. Do not use the public transport.
*Mason walks into the alley and towards the Bakara Ward exit.*

Mason: How do I know you're not a Union assassin?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,701
# 9806
10-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Vantrelle is sitting in a booth on the wall with the Gorn representative (U.G.C. Secretary General S'saan) and the Iconian representative; Darani.*

Vantrelle: Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

S'saan: Indeeed...

Darani: Gentlemen...

*They look at him.*

Apprehension?

Vantrelle: I, personally, have been saying for the past year that the Innovades should be given more liberties. We'll have to hear what the Romulans have to say.

S'saan: And the Ssynthessissers?

Darani: I am also less than certain, but I am not being apprehensive, given Adjeca's more open approach to our peoples. If the Synthesisers wish to negotiate--

Vantrelle: Right there is where I have a problem. Aside from a meeting with Admiral Ramez, we know nothing about Adjeca. Given what we know of the Synthesisers and what Adjeca has shown in that meeting, I have my doubts as to how accepted he is by the people he claims to represent.

Darani: This is not coloured by your conflict with them at all?

Vantrelle: You're one to talk, Ambassador. The Synthesisers murdered millions of your people for raw materials without any provocation. I'd think if anyone here was going to be apprehensive, it would be you.

Besides, the Synthesisers are terrorists. They attacked the MOCC at Deep Space 61 a decade ago and threatened to have them killed. There were only 5 of them back then, and it took 5 complete Republic Starships to stop them. They've never shown interest in peace before. That's why we've tried to keep them contained.

We'll have to see what's changed.

S'saan: They're ssstarting.

*OOC: Oh yeah, the U.G.C. Secretary General. You know, the guy who's supposed to mediate the Security Council meetings and all the Convention's meetings? Like the U.N., which I based the U.G.C. of off?

And the Gorn! We should use the Gorn more often! They're not a villainous race and they're so very interesting! I want to use them more often!

Anyway, yeah, I want to start actually having S'saan involved in Council meetings, because he is supposed to be there as the Council's Secretary General.*
*OOC: Nah.. Its good man. Just keep in mind that Adjeca only represents his people the higher end caste and the lower ones and the robotic ones that are with them. I will get into how they work and mingle. But trust me I do want to play a bit of racism in Adjeca but slightly more open to talking since given disappearances in his people and the Old Gods he is concerned for his people in general. Could be an interesting way to show him as a very flawed leader that is trying to keep his people safe and their way of life.*

*The Innovade is brought to the stage. He is slender, slightly above average height, milky tanned skin, and green eyes. He demeanor is calm and matter of factually. *

Dexra: Good morning.. I represent not your betters we are not that. We are your friends, a watchful friend that will help you grow and prosper. To help unite the will of the galaxy. Sadly, our intended purpose was taken and the plan we had been set upon taken over by an being that had the utmost hatred for what he called the lesser beings we should control to avoid conflict. That conflict and his manipulations have brought much misery to this galaxy. For that words of apology just do not cut it, since then under agreement with the galactic community we would be under the watchful eye of those we wronged. Unlike your kind we do not mate when we die we are replaced with a copy that is already aware of our previous body.

Given this time in exile and servitude we have helped the races once again defend themselves, we did not revolt, nor did we complain, we simply studied and worked to help you. Now we stand on a day when we can actually join the community once again and have active say and representation in government.

Thank you.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,701
# 9807
10-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Mason walks into the alley and towards the Bakara Ward exit.*

Mason: How do I know you're not a Union assassin?
Agent: Please. I do not find worms appetizing rather disgusting if you ask me.. and last I looked my neck was just fine with no vestige showing.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,701
# 9808
10-09-2013, 02:23 PM
*Schwartz stands once again with the bill presented to the council but instead of calling for a vote. He asks for anyone that wishes to discuss the innovades to step forward.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,072
# 9809
10-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Schwartz stands once again with the bill presented to the council but instead of calling for a vote. He asks for anyone that wishes to discuss the innovades to step forward.*
*Vantrelle steps forward.*

Vantrelle: I would like to just say that what Dexra has just said is the most important part of this issue we have to consider.

When the Innovades were placed under observation, we were worried that M's influence would find manifest elsewhere, or that they were still a threat. Now the danger has passed. The Innovades have helped the Galactic Community in ways which we cannot repay them for. How much longer can we keep them under our vigil, making decisions for them, before it becomes slavery?

It is time the Innovades not only became a member of the Galactic Community, but had a seat in this Convention. Thank you.

*Vantrelle sits back down, nodding to his two colleagues.*

S'saan: Impresssive.

*OOC: Let's save the Romulans for last. I have a nice dramatic scene planned for that.

So, onto Adjeca...*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,072
# 9810
10-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Agent: Please. I do not find worms appetizing rather disgusting if you ask me.. and last I looked my neck was just fine with no vestige showing.
Mason: Doesn't mean much. You could just be saying that.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:28 AM.