Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 9871
10-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Just checking. You do know that Sam is on her own right now, right? And that the U.G.C. Session is still going on?
OOC: I know that first part. But yes lets get this session going.*

Schwartz: On to the next issue at hand.. We have a Romulan Envoy.. who will speak in a bit. But right now we bring to light the destruction of two planets with an unidentified weapon of mass destruction.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,223
# 9872
10-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Widow: *Shakes off the dizziness * Widow, Office of State Security... Part of the 4th contingent..

*Looks around...*

I don't think we can hold this area much longer. The medics are out now.. the base camp is probably on its last legs.
OOC: Hold on... I thought she was S.H.I.E.L.D.?

*Hawk looks around, nodding to her.*

Hawk: I see your point.

*He picks up an unconscious child and carries him towards the last transport.*

Come on!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 9873
10-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Hold on... I thought she was S.H.I.E.L.D.?

*Hawk looks around, nodding to her.*

Hawk: I see your point.

*He picks up an unconscious child and carries him towards the last transport.*

Come on!
*OOC: If recall SHIELD was in shambles and scattered. Technically did not exist. So the remaining agents that did not join Preston stuck with the other teams she is loosely with OSS.. *

Widow: *fires once and keeps moving trying to get to a transport... she can't help but remember Gyunei's raid on SHIELD near the beginning of the war.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-13-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,084
# 9874
10-13-2013, 02:11 PM
ODST : Mr President the ugc convention is starting up again.

Granz: thank you commander. Computer bring up ugc feed.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,223
# 9875
10-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I know that first part. But yes lets get this session going.*

Schwartz: On to the next issue at hand.. We have a Romulan Envoy.. who will speak in a bit. But right now we bring to light the destruction of two planets with an unidentified weapon of mass destruction.
Vantrelle: Agreed.

Two planets have been effectively destroyed by Weapons of Mass Destruction; one in U.N.S.C. space and one in Klingon Space. Both were civilian colonies, ill-prepared for a Romulan attack.

Scans indicate that the weapons in question were a combination of Fusion weaponry and Twilight weaponry.

Darani *shock*: What?!

*The room erupts into a sea of murmuring. The Iconians haven't finished adapting the Twilight technology to function with the systems of other races. That the Romulans not only managed to get a hold of Twilight weaponry, but managed to use it, is distressing to say the least.*

Koran (Romulan Envoy): If I may...?

Darani: How did your people manage to use twilight weaponry?! Not even the Federation or Republic has managed it yet!

Koran: Ah, the elitism of an Iconian seelak.

*He looks at Talikar.*

And the unusual silence of a Klingon dog.

*He takes the stage, completely ignoring what Schwartz had just said.*

Do not presume I come in peace. I am not here to answer for my government - my government does not answer to anyone but itself. We are not Federation lapdogs any more. We are Romulan!

I am here to convey a message from our Emperor, nothing else.

*He places a holo-viewer on the floor, as it emits a huge hologram within the chamber of Jorat standing in his throne room, hands behind his back.*

Jorat: Federation lackies of the U.G.C., I am Emperor Jorat of the Romulan Star Empire. 2 days ago, my people retook sovereign Romulan land occupied by Klingon forces. We also taught a lesson to the insolent vermin of the U.N.S.C.

Understand that, by the end of the 26th Century, all that was once Romulan, will be Romulan again. The Lanco System, currently Synthesiser, shall be ours. We have already retaken our territory from the Klingon dogs.

Terrans, I direct this promise to you; Charon III, where you defeated us in the Earth-Romulan War, shall be ours.

Some of you consider me a madman. I consider myself a teacher. I have taught the U.N.S.C. a lesson about crossing my Empire. I have taught it to the Klingons. I will teach it to all who dare or have dared to threaten my people.

You know who we are.

*The hologram shows armies of Romulan troops boarding ships.*

You don't know where we are.

*Now it shows a Romulan Warbird cloaking.*

And you'll never see us coming!

*The hologram starts showing every occasion on which the Romulans have surprised enemy forces; the first contact between Enterprise and 2 warbirds...*

But make no mistake, we are coming!

*To the attack on the Earth Outposts in the 2260s...*

We may have vanished for the past 2 years, but now you may tremble!

*To the attack on Narendra III in the 24th Century...*

For WE!

*To the many occasions where the Enterprise-D was surprised.*

ARE!

*Attacks on Federation targets during 2409.*

BACK!

*To the attack on Narendra III 2 days earlier.

The hologram cuts out. Koran picks up the emitter and walks out.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,223
# 9876
10-13-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: If recall SHIELD was in shambles and scattered. Technically did not exist. So the remaining agents that did not join Preston stuck with the other teams she is loosely with OSS.. *

Widow: *fires once and keeps moving trying to get to a transport... she can't help but remember Gyunei's raid on SHIELD near the beginning of the war.*
OOC: Fair point.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,223
# 9877
10-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: If recall SHIELD was in shambles and scattered. Technically did not exist. So the remaining agents that did not join Preston stuck with the other teams she is loosely with OSS.. *

Widow: *fires once and keeps moving trying to get to a transport... she can't help but remember Gyunei's raid on SHIELD near the beginning of the war.*
*Hawk dodges enemy fire.*

Hawk: 4th Contingent, huh?!

You one of the survivors from S.H.I.E.L.D.?!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 9878
10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vantrelle: Agreed.

Two planets have been effectively destroyed by Weapons of Mass Destruction; one in U.N.S.C. space and one in Klingon Space. Both were civilian colonies, ill-prepared for a Romulan attack.

Scans indicate that the weapons in question were a combination of Fusion weaponry and Twilight weaponry.

Darani *shock*: What?!

*The room erupts into a sea of murmuring. The Iconians haven't finished adapting the Twilight technology to function with the systems of other races. That the Romulans not only managed to get a hold of Twilight weaponry, but managed to use it, is distressing to say the least.*

Koran (Romulan Envoy): If I may...?

Darani: How did your people manage to use twilight weaponry?! Not even the Federation or Republic has managed it yet!

Koran: Ah, the elitism of an Iconian seelak.

*He looks at Talikar.*

And the unusual silence of a Klingon dog.

*He takes the stage, completely ignoring what Schwartz had just said.*

Do not presume I come in peace. I am not here to answer for my government - my government does not answer to anyone but itself. We are not Federation lapdogs any more. We are Romulan!

I am here to convey a message from our Emperor, nothing else.

*He places a holo-viewer on the floor, as it emits a huge hologram within the chamber of Jorat standing in his throne room, hands behind his back.*

Jorat: Federation lackies of the U.G.C., I am Emperor Jorat of the Romulan Star Empire. 2 days ago, my people retook sovereign Romulan land occupied by Klingon forces. We also taught a lesson to the insolent vermin of the U.N.S.C.

Understand that, by the end of the 26th Century, all that was once Romulan, will be Romulan again. The Lanco System, currently Synthesiser, shall be ours. We have already retaken our territory from the Klingon dogs.

Terrans, I direct this promise to you; Charon III, where you defeated us in the Earth-Romulan War, shall be ours.

Some of you consider me a madman. I consider myself a teacher. I have taught the U.N.S.C. a lesson about crossing my Empire. I have taught it to the Klingons. I will teach it to all who dare or have dared to threaten my people.

You know who we are.

*The hologram shows armies of Romulan troops boarding ships.*

You don't know where we are.

*Now it shows a Romulan Warbird cloaking.*

And you'll never see us coming!

*The hologram starts showing every occasion on which the Romulans have surprised enemy forces; the first contact between Enterprise and 2 warbirds...*

But make no mistake, we are coming!

*To the attack on the Earth Outposts in the 2260s...*

We may have vanished for the past 2 years, but now you may tremble!

*To the attack on Narendra III in the 24th Century...*

For WE!

*To the many occasions where the Enterprise-D was surprised.*

ARE!

*Attacks on Federation targets during 2409.*

BACK!

*To the attack on Narendra III 2 days earlier.

The hologram cuts out. Koran picks up the emitter and walks out.*
*OOC: Federation did barely. They have yet to equip it to all ships.. Hence the Thanix.. *

Talikar: *Barely trying to keep his rage in check..*

Dorman: If I may address the council.

Weynal: A guess I gather Admiral. How do you think they managed what they did?

Dorman: The remains of Sovereign.. Not all of the vessel was accounted for.. At the time we assumed it was destroyed. I do think that they did recover parts... and took the last few years trying to reverse engineer stronger weapons.

Weynal: *rubbing his chin* That is possible.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 9879
10-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Hawk dodges enemy fire.*

Hawk: 4th Contingent, huh?!

You one of the survivors from S.H.I.E.L.D.?!
Widow: Something I do not like remembering. The Shedai were merciless much less gyunei..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,084
# 9880
10-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Sinclaire: well that wasn't what I hope for.

Sentinel : me either my old student.

Else where

Reach presidential retreat.

Granz: get me Halsey yuri and black on the line. They want to fight. We will fight. How many covenant ships are now here.

Aide: about 25000 sir.

Granz: get them ready. They want to fight we will fight. Send a message to the Klingons republic and federation and synthisers we blockade romulan space and force them to cooperate see who else will join. Tell harper his jobs not over.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 AM.