Starfleet Veteran
# 9891
10-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei, feels the area...*

Gyunei: The distraction has been taken care of lets go.. little one you will have your vengeance. But we must take her elsewhere...

*Kela groans and punches her in the face with a round house knocking her out and putting her in a trunk..*

Kela: Lets go then..

*As the leave Gyunei sets up a perfect hologram.. *

Gyunei: Let us leave the station... Hopefully Kai has his part finished with already.

*Dalos Alpha the wedding is continuing the music continuing on.. They play a serious tune... *

*The host stands Kiemar *

Kiemar: Come come.. I have something to say..

*Everyone has looked over to the host*

Kiemar: Madam President... members of the cabinet.. I am thankful you have come here and broken bread with me and my family and friends. In friendship.. But I must say I have been a horrible host.

You have come here with your beautiful family

*The doors and exits are being quietly locked. and the guards and secret service being quietly killed.*

I must give my thanks and my welcomes.

*A Guard comes up and stabs the older son in the chest dead center as violence breaks out as the guests and cabient members of the Senate are being killed. Romulan weapons the President is hit but is heavily wounded his secret service is dead... OSS is actually helping the coup... *

*Kiemar is laughing and drinking as he watches the room go silent.*

*The President stands.. wounded as her family is dead. *

*Kai steps forward *

Kai: Stane and Weynal send their regards.

*With a stab in the heart from a long dagger she falls dead...*

Kai: *taking his comm unit out Stane is out *

Stane: Tell me the dirty deed is done..

Kai: Yes.

Stane: Good... Now care not to mention it again.. I do not care to hear of it again.. Distasteful business.

Kai: Yes Sir.. The Romulans were happy to help..

Stane: Oh... I don't think they were.

Kai: Of course not.

But linking them to this is done. Kiemar knows the story..

Stane: Good. Initiate the next phase.
OOC: *Cough* Mister President *Cough*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 9892
10-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Hawk: I know what you mean!

*They jump onto a transport as it lifts off. As the door closes behind them, Hawk hands the child in his arms to a medic. He then looks at Widow.*

If their timing is anywhere near decent, the Republic will be waiting for us in orbit.

So, what's your story? I mean, what's your name - your real one?
Widow: *Looking at the wounded in the transport... *

Anew.. is my real name. I think we need to help tend to the wounded here.. The enemy's 9th fleet is moving in ...

I am from Earth..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-13-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Captain
# 9893
10-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
OOC: *Cough* Mister President *Cough*
OOC: Couldn't remember.. Will patch that. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 9894
10-13-2013, 03:40 PM
OOC: Also, can we quit it with demonising the O.S.S.?! How many times do I have to say it?!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 9895
10-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
OOC: Also, can we quit it with demonising the O.S.S.?! How many times do I have to say it?!
OOC: I do promise it will stop. It was only a few anyway. I do apologize for that. Besides I am mostly going to pin this on the Romulans.. so.. yes trust me ok.. Not my angle on the OSS.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-13-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Career Officer
# 9896
10-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Granz: admirals unless we get a huge reason why not to I'm authorizing the use of nova warheads against the romulans.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9897
10-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Widow: *Looking at the wounded in the transport... *

Anew.. is my real name. I think we need to help tend to the wounded here.. The enemy's 9th fleet is moving in ...

Why do I know that name..
Hawk: The Republic? She's the flagship of the Republic's fleet. Captain Samantha Allington in command.

Samantha Allington as in the hero of the Solain Crisis, Romulan Civil War vet...

*Sarcastically* She's sorta famous.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 9898
10-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Hawk: The Republic? She's the flagship of the Republic's fleet. Captain Samantha Allington in command.

Samantha Allington as in the hero of the Solain Crisis, Romulan Civil War vet...

*Sarcastically* She's sorta famous.
Anew: No her I know of..

I am talking about The enemy Commander.. Captain Saragossa Barbarossa?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9899
10-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Granz: admirals unless we get a huge reason why not to I'm authorizing the use of nova warheads against the romulans.
OOC: Sorry, do you mind if I jump in on this conversation?

*Rear Admiral Piett is standing in the corner, a scar from the exodus on the left side of his face.*

Piett: If I may...?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 9900
10-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
OOC: Sorry, do you mind if I jump in on this conversation?

*Rear Admiral Piett is standing in the corner, a scar from the exodus on the left side of his face.*

Piett: If I may...?
Granz: of course admiral. Bring what your thinking to the table.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?