Career Officer
# 9971
10-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Sentinel has gathered the info he needed from the place of the killing.

He now is by himself meditating on his next course of action.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9972
10-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Mason: I assume you mean other than the fact that the President and his entire cabinet is on it?

The Vice President isn't. He was invited to the wedding but had to cancel at the last minute.
Agent: That would be a dangerous assumption. But in this case it would not be the first time this has happened.

This Kiemar's story checks out for the most part as do his injuries.
Captain
# 9973
10-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Stane's base. Richard Allington looks into a cell as Sam starts to wake up. He walks away, trying to avoid letting her see him.*

Sam: How?

*He freezes, turning back and seeing her, glaring at him.*

Did you fake your death?

Richard: Sam...

Sam: 12 years. Even if you were a traitor, I can't believe you're cold enough to make me think you were dead for 12 years.

Richard: How do you know--?

Sam: That you sold out the Republic? That everything you ever said to me was a lie?

Richard: Angel--

Sam: Don't call me that!

Richard: You're so much like your mother.

Sam, I never sold out the Republic. I just... put a few things in motion.

You know that. You worked for the same agency as me.

Sam: What?

*Richard looks in shock.*

Richard *thinking*: I thought she knew.

*Sam's eyes widen as she realises what he's talking about.*

Sam: YOU. You were with the D.I.S.?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME?!

Richard: I thought Morrison told you when you were Archang--

Morrison, you bas...!

Sam: You KNEW they were going to turn me into that thing?! How could you let them do that to me?!

Richard: I thought they approached you and recruited you.

Sam: You let them turn me into a killer?!

Richard: I'm the one who suggested you for the programme.

*Sam freezes in shock.*

Sam: Get out.

Richard: Sam--

Sam: GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

*Richard hangs his head, walking away.

Elsewhere, Morrison is with Stane monitoring Fisher.*

Morrison: A little longer and she'll be ready, Mr Stane.

What are you going to do with Allington, anyway? I mean, you're obviously not going to kill her or you would have let Gyunei and Kela do it by now.
Stane: Just as insurance should her husband get any ideas. Dorman now is the only one I am concerned about he is gaining support in the UGC.

We still need someone to awaken her. Ideally it would be her Husband.. But how would you suggest getting him here in some way.
Career Officer
# 9974
10-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Harper: well looks like its time to go be a diplomat. Fun. Prowler 1 beam me up and set course for the republic capital. Send a message that the unsc envoy is on his way.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 9975
10-14-2013, 01:32 PM
*Elsewhere Weynal and the Ramez ghola are talking about recent events...*

Weynal: Things are coming in from some friends.

*Reads the note from Dalos and hands it to the Ramez Ghola... its hunting language...*

Weynal: *sits down getting a message from the New President due to succession rules..*
Career Officer
# 9976
10-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Jacob walks into Granz office.

Jacob: you called.

Granz: yes please have a seat. I assume you know what happened in the republic recently.

Jacob: yes I have men looking into it.

Granz: and so far

Jacob: we believe it was a romulan attack meant to prove they mean what they say. But that's all speculation still.
Captain
# 9977
10-14-2013, 01:44 PM
*Tyrion walks into the room with Mason and the Agent... *

Tyrion: I assume that this strappling man is of the Broker's agents. Director you have interesting friends.
Captain
# 9978
10-14-2013, 06:39 PM
*As the Vessel moves through the debris field, the Vanguard and the Security teams on the ship are in the conference room. Captain Reynolds is at the center taking up scans of the area...*

Reynolds: Alright..

*As the hologram comes up of the area *

The base is here

*The alpha signature comes up closer to the rings near center of the field. *

We are moving in as carefully as we can.. The ship is new but she does pack a punch especially with the new toys. But what is concerning is that there is another power source there along with feint human signatures.

There is no sign of the ship yet that came from Heilos...

As a temporary commander of the Vanguard what do you think our course of action should be?
Career Officer
# 9979
10-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Sentinel has gathered what he needed from the attack. What he has thus found is disturbing. He is glad he left Sinclaire at the citadel to watch events theres. This may prove more dangerous then he thought. He soon finds a mountain side and sits in a clearing with a small square like box. He sits as he begins recording the long history of the sentinel for his successor when the time comes.
Career Officer
# 9980
10-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Granz: Jacob what do you think is going to happen next. Everything seems to be going to chaos.

Jacob standing in the office is in full body armor

Jacob: until we know for sure. I suggest we put the fleet and all our forces.

Granz: agreed but where are you going.

Jacob putting on his helmet

Jacob: to find some answers.