Lt. Commander
# 11
06-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Thought I would chime in here, just came out of a game a bit ago. Met some super nice people on the STORP channel. Lots of RP'ers there. Also found out apparently Quarks is still the place to hang out at. No complaints there. I did visit Droz's briefly but apparently Quarks is more popular. No complaints Nice to see that people are still going there after all this time
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal_Valor View Post
Thought I would chime in here, just came out of a game a bit ago. Met some super nice people on the STORP channel. Lots of RP'ers there. Also found out apparently Quarks is still the place to hang out at. No complaints there. I did visit Droz's briefly but apparently Quarks is more popular. No complaints Nice to see that people are still going there after all this time
Actually, Drozana is more popular... but Quark's has higher-quality RPers, assuming it has any at all (I sometimes find none at all). And I never said there weren't any - I just said that half of the time I was on these days, the channel was as full of STF chat as EliteSTF was.
Career Officer
# 13
06-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Just look for anyone with a STO Roleplayers Guild tag. Over 160 of them lurking around. Hard to miss em.