Lt. Commander
# 1 Homepage Broken?!?!?!?
06-17-2012, 10:53 AM
For the past two days I have been unable, for some reason, to access the STO homepage. My internet, my computer, and my connection have been perfectly fine. (I can still access the forums as you can see) Is anyone else having problems with it? Am I just crazy? Or does the universe just hate me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Clear your cookies and Tempoary internet files...

It works nicely.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2012, 10:58 AM
no but my pw dont worked for buy C-Store Points Buy if i click on Store/Buy Cryptic Points / for me... but if i go an other way it worked were i dont have to reenter my pw

and in game all works

but DX 11 much better then DX 9 Version of Game

maybe has somethink to do with the Flash Player Pluxin Problems i have read about on heise.de

now it works this type your pw windows dont comes

but now it dont shows how many days i have subscipt the game in days before it has shown it
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Clear your cookies and Tempoary internet files...

It works nicely.
NOPE. Didn't Work!

What did happen is I got kicked out of the forums for the past two days. The homepage is still broken for me. I still don't know why.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
NOPE. Didn't Work!

What did happen is I got kicked out of the forums for the past two days. The homepage is still broken for me. I still don't know why.
Sorry you seem to be having problems with the page I just tested it in several different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) and all were loading up fine. Feel free to reach out to PWE tech support here, maybe they can help you further: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=272419

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2012, 11:08 AM
clear your dns cache

cmd
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2012, 11:10 AM
I also had this problem, for me it happened on two separated computers when I was prompted to update to the latest version of Opera. Looking at it on Firefox and IE and it looks fine.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Sorry you seem to be having problems with the page I just tested it in several different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) and all were loading up fine. Feel free to reach out to PWE tech support here, maybe they can help you further: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=272419

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I use opera and using this browser I can't access it... I have to use IE
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Same here. Opera seems to be a no go for the STO home page at the moment. I'm having to fall back on an alternative, currently chrome.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
NOPE. Didn't Work!

If using Internet Explorer if you hit the cog wheel to open up internet options and on the top bar check security and look at your secuirty settings. Sometimes if you have it set to maxium it will block out certain websites.