Rihannsu
# 1 KDF versions of Jupiter?
06-26-2012, 07:43 AM
This thread title is missleading. What I'm saying is that I would like KDF to get something like the Jupiter pack. Preferably with 5 types of Shoulder Armor. 5 types of shirts. 5 types of pants and even a new style of shoes.

A good example of this would be in the style of the band GWAR. they don't have to be exact copies. But I think the KDF deserve something like this. I could see a lot of people buying it.
Republic Veteran
# 2
06-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh I'd love a KDF costume pack. Still think some basic concepts like the Duras Sister's armor and the Commander's cloak should be added too though... and some boots that aren't massive and armored for the orion ladies.

Due to recent legitimate purchases on your account you have been placed on probation, because that makes good business sense, right? right?
Captain
# 3
06-26-2012, 07:51 AM
You're probably gonna get 5 sets of fur with diffrent colors ^^
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-26-2012, 08:33 AM
The KDF booster pack as designed by the Tribbles in Ecstasy podcast team would be awesome.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 5
06-26-2012, 08:42 AM
No please, not GWAR.

It's bad enough that all of the Klingon pants available are basically straight out of 1980s heavy & glam metal bands.

I actually got a tell in game from someone telling me my newest KDF Tac looks EXACTLY like Ace Freely (he was right, I didn't even think about it during char gen).

Seriously, I would like some Klingon options that do not make me look like the lead singers from Korn and Judas Priest had a love-child.
Rihannsu
# 6
06-26-2012, 12:02 PM
I think everyone agrees the KDF need more C-Store uniform options. Fed has a lot.