Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Im wondering if any other people are losing there stuff when using the exchange ,, there is a time limit on an item that is put up for sale ! after a period of time you get a message to say that your item has been returned to you !, cool except in some cases they just disappear , 2 mark xii consoles and one purple DOFF worth some serious ec just gone .. anybody else have this problem ..
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchempster
Im wondering if any other people are losing there stuff when using the exchange ,, there is a time limit on an item that is put up for sale ! after a period of time you get a message to say that your item has been returned to you !, cool except in some cases they just disappear , 2 mark xii consoles and one purple DOFF worth some serious ec just gone .. anybody else have this problem ..
So your saying that your 'Returned Item Message' didn't have the item as an attachment? That can only be claimed from a Mail Terminal by the 'original' Exchange poster???
Ensign
# 3
06-24-2012, 01:36 PM
So your saying that your 'Returned Item Message' didn't have the item as an attachment?,

no the item is there as an attachment and mail message stating that the said item is being returned , only it,s not there in my inventory , it just gone and never shows back up in inventory , and im responding because it just happened again .. wtf , that's what im saying ..
peace
hempster
Captain
# 4
06-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchempster View Post
So your saying that your 'Returned Item Message' didn't have the item as an attachment?,

no the item is there as an attachment and mail message stating that the said item is being returned , only it,s not there in my inventory , it just gone and never shows back up in inventory , and im responding because it just happened again .. wtf , that's what im saying ..
peace
hempster
Did you go to a mail terminal?

You have to go to a mail terminal and use that to "claim" your item back.

If you just delete the message without first going to a mail terminal to claim the object, then it is deleted with the message.
# 5
06-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Gotta admit that I just relist everything every morning. That way i can see what's not sold, take a look at the prices and relist them if I still want to sell the item.

I know it;s an issue but I wanted to throw that out there.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 6
06-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezle23 View Post
Did you go to a mail terminal?

You have to go to a mail terminal and use that to "claim" your item back.

If you just delete the message without first going to a mail terminal to claim the object, then it is deleted with the message.
yep 2nd time I get to thank you today beezle23, yes it just hit me today that each time i lost a item I was in space checking out my mail link , hard lesson to learn though bro , close to 10 mil EC in consoles and purple doffs , my bad .. tough learning curve , but now at least i know , thx for all the reply,s folks
peace
hempster