Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
It's basically in the title. Stahl in the latest Priority one podcast talked about how its full steam ahead for mixed faction PVP -which I'm fine with, however I don't want them to remove the current options we have (KvK and FvK)

Giving players options to engage in PVP on their own terms is key to bringing in more people, but part of that is keeping the options we already have.

The problem with PVP is lack of content, taking away content and options won't address the core issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Totally 100% agreed.

Please don't take away options, just give us more of them. Variety is the spice of life and would give us more things to do gameplay wise. Making a mixed queue makes perfect sense as it lets you maximize your pvp player involvement.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 08:07 AM
agreed.

but with the differences between the faction's ships being constantly blurred, this war is going even more fedbear heavy than ever before.

there are some people i dont even see q up vs klingons at all. how dissapointing.

we are at war! quit your training excersizes you silly feddies!

have fun kill bad guys

horizon
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 08:10 AM
100% agreed...........

And what Cap said is spot on the money.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Its ok i can basically take my jemmy, or my jemmy. Sides dont matter nao!
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Ehi, don't make jokes like this, Cryptic! Removing the FvK option right now that we have two wonderful ships, the Atrox and the Armitage, isn't fun! Our enemies hate them, they are very ****ed off and are always whining all the time!

Have fun kill Klinguns
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
agreed.

but with the differences between the faction's ships being constantly blurred, this war is going even more fedbear heavy than ever before.

there are some people i dont even see q up vs klingons at all. how dissapointing.

we are at war! quit your training excersizes you silly feddies!

have fun kill bad guys

horizon
We're not bad guys just misunderstood
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Ehi, don't make jokes like this, Cryptic! Removing the FvK option right now that we have two wonderful ships, the Atrox and the Armitage, isn't fun! Our enemies hate them, they are very ****ed off and are always whining all the time!

Have fun kill Klinguns
Its going to so much fun watching the Feds getting spammed by danubes

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... secs later, the forum will be blasted by Feds shouts to have the "OPed danubes and carrier-esc." fixed!!!!

I might just not decloak to watch the show unfold.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Lol! I already know it and in fact I try to avoid the FvF battles...
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Klingon vs Federation factions doesn't mean crap in pvp, at the end of the day we are all players who want to play.

Maybe at the start there was afew roleplayers or something that was fighting the "klingons".

But lately its just been a sad thing to be logged in as klingon, federation players dont que for FVK, also due to the carriers in the past, but now it dont matter(atrox, akira). So instead of people being able to play pvp on any of their characters it created this, have to play on my fed because noone cued for FVK senario.

Just my thoughts.