Lt. Commander
# 1 Tired of waiting
06-18-2012, 09:01 AM
once again i've been disapointed with the preformnce of cryptic not only are we getting a real lack of content. we're being given stuff we don't need. instead of these blasted fleet starbases. Why not put your time and effert into creating the new faction that has been pushed back again and again and again like well lets see.........................................THE ROMULAN STAR EMPIRE. I'm sure i'm not alone on this. Come on guys!!!!!!!! I WANT MY ROMLUAN FACTION................I WANT MY WARBIRD. I'm sure peaple are done "asking" LAUNCH THE ROMLUAN FACTION...................THAT A ORDER
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Canadian
once again i've been disapointed with the preformnce of cryptic not only are we getting a real lack of content. we're being given stuff we don't need. instead of these blasted fleet starbases. Why not put your time and effert into creating the new faction that has been pushed back again and again and again like well lets see.........................................THE ROMULAN STAR EMPIRE. I'm sure i'm not alone on this. Come on guys!!!!!!!! I WANT MY ROMLUAN FACTION................I WANT MY WARBIRD. I'm sure peaple are done "asking" LAUNCH THE ROMLUAN FACTION...................THAT A ORDER
They'll be right on that as soon as they finish the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 09:04 AM
I would rather they finish the storyline missions, then get the KDF up to spec before they start introducing a new faction. Now, I'm not a KDF player, and I would love to fly around in a D'deredix warbird, but priorities. Polish what you have first, before adding more stuff ontop of it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 09:05 AM
I'd rather they flesh out the KDF more first. Those guys really need some most stuff. Then something more endgame for both sides, then we get the RSE. What I'd also like to see is a new race we've not seen in the series before that you can play as.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2012, 09:09 AM
"I WANT" sounds suspiciously like a little child demanding a new favourite and expensive toy from its parents.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2012, 09:10 AM
the kdf is fine from what i've seen i've maxed out 3 characters. and have been looking for something new for a longtime. Besides at the speed there moving i feel STO will be long dead before real changes are even thought of. I don't want to look back on this 6 month/1 year down the road. and say "I Told You So"
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Canadian
the kdf is fine from what i've seen i've maxed out 3 characters.
If by "fine" you mean "so incomplete you have to start halfway and even then half of the missions are just recycled Fed ones" then I suppose it is "fine."

If you expect PWE/Cryptic to do much more than crank out new C-Store ships, I wouldn't suggest holding your breath.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezle23
If by "fine" you mean "so incomplete you have to start halfway and even then half of the missions are just recycled Fed ones" then I suppose it is "fine."

If you expect PWE/Cryptic to do much more than crank out new C-Store ships, I wouldn't suggest holding your breath.
your missing the point..we might only start half way. but they planing to make the RSE a 5 level faction. or so i hear
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Never gonna be a Rommie faction because they are never gonna flesh out the KDF.......

All cryptic is gonna do is push the lockbox's and c-store crap till the legs fall of this pig then they
will shut the doors.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank65
Never gonna be a Rommie faction because they are never gonna flesh out the KDF.......

All cryptic is gonna do is push the lockbox's and c-store crap till the legs fall of this pig then they
will shut the doors.
Hate to say it, but...THIS.