Lt. Commander
Yeah like the thread says im stuck at "attempting to connect to controll tracker" and i dont know why or if anyone else has this problem.

I didnt do anything different from before when i tried to login today. First i thought its kind of a server maintance but couldnt find anything about that.

Hope someone can tell me what is going on here. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkramon
if anyone else has this problem
Starfleet has invested millions of energy credits and thousands of man hours in providing you access to the universe's vast storage of knowledge. And all you have to do is click on that little Search link right at the top of the page.

usually it;s a sign of not being able to connect to the game servers. if you drop in your error message into the search, you should see a large number of threads on the topic. Usually the cause is either the game servers are overloaded or your ISP has done something wacky to their configuration. (ie throttling)

You can also try the proxy selection under the options link at the top of the launcher.

Please give a looksee at the two tests in this stick and provide the results to them:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=225155
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Starfleet has invested millions of energy credits and thousands of man hours in providing you access to the universe's vast storage of knowledge. And all you have to do is click on that little Search link right at the top of the page.

usually it;s a sign of not being able to connect to the game servers. if you drop in your error message into the search, you should see a large number of threads on the topic. Usually the cause is either the game servers are overloaded or your ISP has done something wacky to their configuration. (ie throttling)

You can also try the proxy selection under the options link at the top of the launcher.

Please give a looksee at the two tests in this stick and provide the results to them:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=225155
Wah thank you and sorry for another thread about it. Couldnt find the same problem and didnt know threads about ISP are the same problem. Strange is that it works now again! But i will take a look to the sticky you gave me.

Thanks again.